Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Dance! D:< Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:16 pm
So, are any of you girls big on dancing? School dances, clubbing, what ever involves dance. As for me, I love to dance. When ever a song with a good beat comes on I dance. Doesn't matter where I'm at, I'm going to dance. I'm not a bad dancer so no one usually bitches at me for doing it. My friends say that I have hips like a snake, what ever the hell that means.

So Discuss
Dancing
School dances like prom
Are you good at dancing
Are you to shy to dance

I'm currently dancing my a** off to this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe4awO7x9fk&feature=related  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:18 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves like locked rooms and like books that are written in a very foreign tongue. Do not seek the answers which cannot be given you...

i have taken ballet, tap, jazz, and hip hop lessons at a young age. took the first three for a year ... quit and just continued hip hop, and my friend new how to belly dance so she taught me how. and then i stopped hip hop and just started doing free style, popping, and hip hop together as one.

i'll choreograph to my own songs. :3 it's funn. i'll dance to anything, basically.

...because you would not be able to live them. The point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will find them gradually, without noticing it, and live along some distant day into the answer.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:26 pm
DeeDarling

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves like locked rooms and like books that are written in a very foreign tongue. Do not seek the answers which cannot be given you...

i have taken ballet, tap, jazz, and hip hop lessons at a young age. took the first three for a year ... quit and just continued hip hop, and my friend new how to belly dance so she taught me how. and then i stopped hip hop and just started doing free style, popping, and hip hop together as one.

i'll choreograph to my own songs. :3 it's funn. i'll dance to anything, basically.

...because you would not be able to live them. The point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will find them gradually, without noticing it, and live along some distant day into the answer.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

I've taken modern dance before. I must say, it was one hell of a work out. I was more sore taking dance than I was kick boxing and that's including all the bruises.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yesh, I have something to say.

No matter how hard I try, I can't dance. I'm really clumsy, so I usually end up falling. My mom put me in ballet and jazz for years, that was a waste of money.

I guess we'll never know, because I forgot.

iDorkosaurous_Rex

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:31 pm
I LOVE to dance. Love it love it love it. I don't care if I'm good or not. I'm most likely not but who gives a ********? I'm havin' fun so if someone has a problem, deal with it. I was in Dance Squad last year but I was worse than everyone (I'm slow to learn when it comes to dance. I can learn the moves but when we put them together I just totally got lost) so I quit for my dignity. But then I figured 'well if I'm just dancing for leisure, who cares if I'm good or not?' so yeah. I love to dance. I'm too young to go to clubs. Damn. When I was in Germany on a trip, some of the kids went to a club. If I were ONE YEAR OLDER I could've gone. But I was too young. Damn. Or maybe it was 2 years. Anyway, it REALLY sucked. I wanted to go clubbing so bad.

Our school is full of ******** and we don't have dances. We don't even have a HOMECOMING DANCE. that's right. NO HOMECOMING DANCE. WTF?!?!?!?!? It's apparently because not many people went last year. People arent interested because we never have them, so its hammered into their heads that "Dances must be lame". We had a winter semiformal and there were 40 people there. Literally. There were my friends, a few people hanging around, and one other group. It was pathetic.

Edit: I wanna take real dance lessons. Join a real dance troup. It's just too much money right now though. Dance squad was hard because everyone else had experience and I was a little slow to learn. If I actually took lessons, it would be better. Oh well..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:38 pm
Konayuki_ko
I LOVE to dance. Love it love it love it. I don't care if I'm good or not. I'm most likely not but who gives a ********? I'm havin' fun so if someone has a problem, deal with it. I was in Dance Squad last year but I was worse than everyone (I'm slow to learn when it comes to dance. I can learn the moves but when we put them together I just totally got lost) so I quit for my dignity. But then I figured 'well if I'm just dancing for leisure, who cares if I'm good or not?' so yeah. I love to dance. I'm too young to go to clubs. Damn. When I was in Germany on a trip, some of the kids went to a club. If I were ONE YEAR OLDER I could've gone. But I was too young. Damn. Or maybe it was 2 years. Anyway, it REALLY sucked. I wanted to go clubbing so bad.

Our school is full of ******** and we don't have dances. We don't even have a HOMECOMING DANCE. that's right. NO HOMECOMING DANCE. WTF?!?!?!?!? It's apparently because not many people went last year. People arent interested because we never have them, so its hammered into their heads that "Dances must be lame". We had a winter semiformal and there were 40 people there. Literally. There were my friends, a few people hanging around, and one other group. It was pathetic.

Edit: I wanna take real dance lessons. Join a real dance troup. It's just too much money right now though. Dance squad was hard because everyone else had experience and I was a little slow to learn. If I actually took lessons, it would be better. Oh well..

You're in for a real treat for when you are old enough to go clubbing. Its so much fun.  

Matron Mord Sith

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:42 pm
Matron Mord Sith
Konayuki_ko

You're in for a real treat for when you are old enough to go clubbing. Its so much fun.

Haha I wanna go soooooooooo badly. I see a club scene in even a MOVIE and I just think... WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get tired. At the semi-formal my friends and I made the best of it and danced. A few sat down because their 'feet hurt'. Pfffffffft that's not a reason to stop!!! I kept going of course.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:42 pm
Unm... honestly? I hate dancing. : I suck at it, I usually make a fool out of myself, and most dances in middle school suck, at least where I'm from. So... no, I don't like to dance.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:43 pm
I love to dance, I do it constantly. Even when there's no music.
I studied ballet and it's still a really big part of my life, and influences how I physically react to situations.

All in all, I love dance and if I could dance everywhere I would...

As for dances, I was home-schooled in high school so I never got to go to one...I bet I would have liked it, and I would have owned the dance floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:45 pm
I use to dance something called Merengue when I was a child. But I kinda forgot it. I could dance a little bit but that's about it. I'm too shy to dance. it always feels like someone is staring.  

Anabethe

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:45 pm
Konayuki_ko
Matron Mord Sith
Konayuki_ko

Haha I wanna go soooooooooo badly. I see a club scene in even a MOVIE and I just think... WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get tired. At the semi-formal my friends and I made the best of it and danced. A few sat down because their 'feet hurt'. Pfffffffft that's not a reason to stop!!! I kept going of course.

When my feet start to hurt I just kick my heels off and dance bare footed. Nothing is going to stop me from having a good time.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:46 pm
Matron Mord Sith
Konayuki_ko
Matron Mord Sith
Konayuki_ko

When my feet start to hurt I just kick my heels off and dance bare footed. Nothing is going to stop me from having a good time.

Exactly!!!!  

The_Brightest_Moon

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:48 pm
Skye of Hyrule
Unm... honestly? I hate dancing. : I suck at it, I usually make a fool out of myself, and most dances in middle school suck, at least where I'm from. So... no, I don't like to dance.

I learned to not care what other people think. When I dance, its all about having a good time with my friends. Clubbing is much better than some middle school dance. You can trust me on that one.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:50 pm
Konayuki_ko
Matron Mord Sith
Konayuki_ko
Matron Mord Sith
Konayuki_ko

Exactly!!!!

I know right????????  

Matron Mord Sith

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:53 pm
Hester Peche
I love to dance, I do it constantly. Even when there's no music.
I studied ballet and it's still a really big part of my life, and influences how I physically react to situations.

All in all, I love dance and if I could dance everywhere I would...

As for dances, I was home-schooled in high school so I never got to go to one...I bet I would have liked it, and I would have owned the dance floor.

User ImageUser Image

Yesh, I have something to say.

I bet you totally would have Hester!

But when I saw the title I thought of this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6MOKXm8x50

I guess we'll never know, because I forgot.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff