Reply It's A Girl Thing!
How was your Valentine's Day? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felicitystar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:00 am
Not sure if this belongs in a sub forum but I'm sure it can be moved.

So how was your Valentine's Day?

What did you do?

Who did you spend it with?

Did you receive any candy/gifts from people?

I woke up to the sound of my cell phone going off. It was a text message from my boyfriend with a picture that said,"Happy Valentine's Day."

Then I went to the living room (by the way we live together. He had to go to work) and found a note on the couch that also said,"Happy Valentine's Day! Love, Garrett."

Oh he's sooooo sweet.

Then I got on facebook....and lo and behold a comment from him saying the same thing as the notes. He told me to check my email where he had sent me two E Cards that were romantic.

Then went to my mom's house where she gave me a tiny V-Day cake and candy with a card. <3 I love my momma. She also bought me an awesome coat and high heels.

When I got back home several hours later I got all pretty for my boyfriend. When he came home he rang the door bell and I opened it to find him with many balloons and flowers!!!

He surprised me by saying he made made dinner reservations at this place called "Paint a Dream." LOL I've been wanting to go since it opened. It's really just a store where you paint on ceramics but I guess that day they were going to serve food which ended up tasting really good.

I painted a dragon and he painted a penguin.

Then we came home and he told me to sit on the bed. "I have one more gift for you..." He said as he went into the closet.

I'm not going to lie...For a second I thought it was going to be an engagment ring! LOL But it wasn't and that's okay. We're not ready for that.

He had bought a rose that had been dipped in gold...Or rather the tips of the rose petals and leaves and stem. You can actually see the vines in the petals and leaves.

Then proceeded to play Silent Hill: Home Commings but we got stuck so we watched a movie called,"Knocked Up."

And that was that!

Oh I gave him candy, a card, boxers with lobsters on them, and a movie/anime called "Dante's Inferno."

Sorry if this was sooo long. I don't know how to narrow it down.

Now how was yours?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:17 am
I don't have a sweetheart, so I spent it with my mom. (: She got me a box of chocolates and a cute teddy bear holding a rose, and we had Popeye's for dinner and watched Aristocats, then coloured and watched Last Resturant Standing. (: And then I had some more Popeye's and watched Winnie The Pooh. xD And we sung along with the 'I'm Just A Little Black Rain Cloud'. <3
My day was very tame. xD  

[Lacrimosa]

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:21 am
It was mostly good, I spent it with my boyfriend...we stayed in bed most of the day and watched movies. We got into a fight--like we do every Valentine's Day--and then I made breakfast for dinner...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:24 am
For me, it was just another day. xD

What did you do?
We played around with the green screen and made music videos + a commercial for a school project (it's not finished though).. And me and Hailey beat the campaign on Left for Dead 2... >.>

I spent it with two of my best friends, Hailey and Molly.

Nope. Only thing I got was a "Happy Valentine's Day" from my dad. xD

Edit;; I just remembered. I got a card from my friend Keila on Friday @ school.

Epicfied

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:25 am
I don't have a sweethear either, but I am working on that. lol Anywho I didn't get to spend Valentines Day with my mom since I am at college. She sent me some pink pancake mix, candy necklace maker, a big reeses heart, and a tinkerbell valentines card. I also got a valentines card from my grandparents also tinkerbell. I went to dinner with my "date", my best friend Jackie and she gave me some balloons biggrin So my valentines day was fun! and I had a pre-valentine's day phone call, I had sent my best guy friend a card and he called me to say he really liked it. AND when I go home for SPring Break he said he would take me out to dinner, for valentines day! <3 So it was a good day!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:23 am
could've been better

What did you do?

church, then to the movies to see (what else?) Valentine's Day with my parents, my sister and her boyfriend, then out to dinner with the same people

hah, just answered this above ^ ^ ^

my parents gave me a box of Oreo cookies covered in chocolate with pink heart icing on them. they were tastyyy  

AThousandLullabies

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Inamax

Hygienic Bloodsucker

7,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:47 am
I had exams on valentines day.
Then I passed them.
And got home.
And slept. 8D
I didn't receive anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:59 am
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

Very good!

What did you do?
I went into the city and bought three books, varying widely.
One on Latin,
One on Dream Interpretation,
And one on 'quirkology'.
Then I swooned over Jack Skellington and other boys I can't have.

Jack Skellington, Victor from the Corpse Bride, Alexander Rybak, Edward ScissorHands, and Johnny Depp.

Nope.
Not at all.

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

II-R1D3 P4PI -II

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:09 pm
my velentines day was good i got a promise ring and a huge teddybear
from my sweetheart smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:15 pm
Mine sucked. I had this god-awful cold from who the hell knows where. I had no boyfriend. No chocolate and I didn't get to have my Audrey Hepburn marathon.

sunkistromance

5,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:31 pm
It was pretty good, even though it didn't even feel like Valentine's Day. I went to the mall with two of my friends, Katie and Jazmine, and we just walked around for two hours to waste time. We all went back to my house and called Katie's guyfriend, but he wouldn't talk and he hung up. Katie stayed over at my house, and she left about an hour ago. We went crazy over Wii Sports and cussed at the TV. We also learned that it's illegal to give/recieve blowjobs in Missouri (Where we happen to live). Thank God! And we learned that the word F U C K came from getting consent from the King to have sex back in ancient England. Funniest thing I've ever heard. I'm pretty sick though, so we had to go to bed at eleven o' clock. My mom bought us mini cupcakes for the occasion, and my boyfriend (He will be in less than four months) is giving me a fake rose tomorrow. I gave him a drawing of three aliens. They suck, in my opinion, but he thought they were cute. My first Valentine's Day with an actual valentine.

Edit: Oh, and we prank-called this annoying guy in our classes!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:49 pm

eh could've been better, my ear hearing could have come back but it didn't i felt like crap most of the day.

What did you do?
skipped church, came home felt really bad, sat on my computer made the chinese new year, year of the tiger forum on iagt. went to target bought pocky, and miso soup, missed out on the chinese new year festival we have here, didn't get to see my crush or give him the home made chocolates i wanted to make for him, but my friend got his digits for me and she said she told him that it was for me when he asked why, and said my friend Diana likes you. And she said he didn't hesitate and gave it to her. And she thinks he's into me. so i got his digits, but don't want to seem like a stalker, and realized that my life is my top and first priority and would just want him as a friend and prom date and not as a boyfriend because it will cause problems for me later when i'm leavin for south korea in 6-7ish months for the next 4 to 5 years, maybe more. not that long distance relationships are bad it's just i rather be open and free on my own there. and i know i'm gonna meet people there. like hello, so it's complicated.

well alone, everyone else went to the festival. i was on the computer the whole day watching star battle which drove me gaga on some of them from the sexy moves they showed <----------<3pelvic thrusts. mhm. i still have yet to get yellow duct tape, and green duct tape to make my friend that rose/roses. but her birthday is coming up so i can make it for then.

my mom and dad gave me chocolate. my sister tried to steal it, but was too late and i'm smarted than her. i know better.

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:50 pm
I honestly forgot it was even Valentine's Day until around 8 . . .
Haha.
Oh well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:04 pm
I had a pretty mellow Valentine's Day. I slept in until four in the afternoon. Played my new video game for a couple of hours. Then I just kind of bummed around the house. I don't have a boyfriend this year so I didn't go out or do anything special. I just stayed at home with my family. In all, it was a pretty good day, though.  

Rei Uchikino

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:04 pm
It was nice. Of course I wasn't out dating or anything, I spent a night at a friends and we said wierd stuff and drew pictures and played video games and wrote our fanfics. It was fun.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff