[Chief's Thoughts]

General:

Hi. My name is Tatum. I'm 13...well..that's what I say since I'm very close to actually being 13. I'm pretty random sometimes. I'm not afraid of anyone. You mess with me, and your in for it. My idols are the folowing: Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, P!nk, and Prince. My favorite singers/bands: The Beatles, The Distillers, The Dwarves, Adam Lambert, Beyonce, My Chemical Romance, Gwar, Alice in Chains, No Doubt, Jay-Z, Rob Thomas, Owl City,and A LOT more. I live in California. *hint* I was born in "Surf City" cool I have moved around this state quite a lot. For some personal reasons (in next entry) I'm not girly/tomboy/preppy/emo/popular. I'm..me. I'm currently single (probably forever) I have not been diagnosed with deppresion, but I could be. If my parents knew some stuff about me, they would probably take me to a threrapist or something. stare My hobbies are: Fashion (sewing, fashion designing, etc.) Drawing, painting, Drawing Manga, reading Manga, Singing, Writing, and much more. I'm not aitheist, but I don't really have a religon. I asked my parents, and they didn't have an answer. I believe in god, but I don't think I'm christian. I think buddhism is cool, and calming (I have a buhdda) Oh well rolleyes My grades are pretty good. I get A's and B's. Well, I think that's all in general you need to know! Thanks for reading! Feel free to post!

heart Tatum