5,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:02 pm
Empty streets..
I follow every breath into the night...
The winds are cold

This whole journal thing, its pretty cool =] So I wanna make one too.. though I don't think my life is that interesting.. I'll share it with you guys anyway !
*commenting is okay*

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I carry your picture deep in me..
Back to you of a 1000 seas
Back to us

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:26 pm
Today was a so-so day. I was really tired throughout my classes because I couldn't sleep last night. I had gotten into a huge fight with my sister, (I borrowed her shirt, lied and said I didn't, she knew I was lying and got mad) and we didn't talk the whole night through this morning. Mind you we share a room. I noticed that she slept closer to the wall leaving a really big gap between us and I started to cry. I than got a headache from all the crying and couldn't sleep at all. I ended up falling asleep at around 1:30 am. I felt horrible this morning and I just wanted to talk to my sister again. So during class I sent her a text about how I wanted to talk about it later, to repair our relationship. However... I really really don't like confrontations. I don't know why... I'd rather we talk about it over text messages rather than face to face. Well she just got home.. and I'm waiting for her but I guess she's busy... I dunno..

As for other news.. ~ I've started writing a Tokio Hotel fan fiction.. I'm writing it by hand rather than putting it up on a blog or anything, maybe when it's done I will? But yeah, I think it's coming out really well. Im very excited about it :]

update : She's asleep now and we didnt talk yet.. I feel a little uneasy cause when she came home she went straight to our room and shut the door.

And thats about it soo far...

xoStarlit Nights

Sparkly Vampire

5,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xoStarlit Nights

Sparkly Vampire

5,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:55 pm
Ughh drama drama drama.. =/
But lemme start with the good news..
I'm 16 now ! hurrahh :] My b-day was Monday ~ it feels good to be older lol
My sister and I are talking again :3
And I'm going out with this guy, Franklyn we've been together since Monday. :] He's just amazing..
We had our first kiss on Tuesday :]

Unto the bad...
Franklyn had previously gone out with a friend of mine. People think I broke them up but honestly I didn't and nor was I the reason they did, when he said he was gonna break up with her I disagreed with it completely because I didn't wanna see her hurt. They'd been going out for like 7 months... and I feel sort of like a homewrecker. Though that happened about 2 weeks ago. And now that we go out, some people are a little iffy about it but who cares what they think right?
Also his ex was saying that she doesn't really think he likes me and that sort of had me speculating if he really does. However my bestfriend (who just happens to be really close to Franklyn) says that he does and that he says it all the time, and I mean he tells me it all the time too but it just sort of raised some thoughts in me. Than today some ish involving my bestfriend happened and out of no where a girl that was apart of it (I call her R), R thought I called her a sidechick or w.e the case may be and when I sign on aim her status says ;;
OMG 2DAY WAZ TYPE CRAZIII MAD DRAMA WENT DOWN DONT EVEN KNOW Y HE DID THAT THOUGH AND LISTEN 2 ME U b***h IDK WHO DA HELL U ******** CALLIN A SIDE CHICK U NEED 2 GET YA DAMN FACTS STRAIGHT AND TRUST ME YA DAMN B-FREIND DONT EVEN LIKE U SO ******** OUTA HERE

and I'm just like....? are you d.a?
But thats whatever. I don't really care about her or what she says. =P

Whats your intake on this guys?

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas