Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Alice In Wonderland Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gunna see the Movie?
  Yes
  No
View Results

JammingDude

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:44 pm

User Image

Who's Seeing It?
Who Saw it?

Your Thoughts?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:21 pm
I, personally, don't care to see it because I have heard rumors that Johnny Depp is the star of it. Johnny Depp plays the Mad Hatter. The movie is named after Alice, so how does it make sense for the Mad Hatter to be the star?  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:23 am
User Image

I wanna go see it so badly. 4laugh Any movie by Tim Burton is a must-see!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:42 pm
I do admit this is kinda a segual since it is comes back after Alice originally left Wonderland.  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

beaulolais

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:10 am
I, personally, MUST see it because I have heard rumors that Johnny Depp is the star of it. Johnny Depp plays the Mad Hatter. The movie is named after Alice, but with Johnny Depp involved it is essential for the Mad Hatter to be the star!!

it should be obvious that Sergeant 33 and i have a difference of opinion on this serious matter.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:17 am
I have always been fascinated with a dark alice in wonderland so this is a dream come true. I loved the first movie and an action filled second one would be AMAZING!!  

bobkitty1123

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:45 am

Going to see this next weekend, I heard it was amazing!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:48 am

It was amazing.
[:
But it is basically through the looking glass.

Rosto

Crono ghost

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:17 pm
I'll see it sometime mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:09 pm
Ugh, this was the only weekend in March where I had time to go see it, and I'm SICK. I'm busy for the next three weekends, so I guess I'll have to wait until April... crying

I really want to go watch this movie. Really.  

Ixcilia

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:41 pm
Hope you get to feelimg better. 3nodding

Also if you do miss it in Theaters, you can still rent it perhaps?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:11 am
what first one? the only Alice movie I can remember seeing is the animated Disney one... sweatdrop (unless that's the one you're talking about)

and Rosto, was it really? I didn't get a sense of Through the Looking Glass from the commercials...it looked like Burton took the world, tweaked a few characters, and wrote his own story...in short, it looked like fanfiction (not that that's a bad thing or that the movie's not good)

I haven't seen it yet but I don't think I will in theaters, maybe when it's released on dvd I'll see it  

zu-leika

Witty Phantom

9,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200

deaths_risen

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:38 pm
i just saw it yesterday it was pretty good movie i liked it it had a nice new spin to it and it was cool 3D  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:34 pm
Saw It yesterday evening! My family found it disappointing, but I thought it was good... heart  

kitty_frens

Rosto

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:28 pm
zu-leika
what first one? the only Alice movie I can remember seeing is the animated Disney one... sweatdrop (unless that's the one you're talking about)

and Rosto, was it really? I didn't get a sense of Through the Looking Glass from the commercials...it looked like Burton took the world, tweaked a few characters, and wrote his own story...in short, it looked like fanfiction (not that that's a bad thing or that the movie's not good)

I haven't seen it yet but I don't think I will in theaters, maybe when it's released on dvd I'll see it

I am pretty sure, it is through the looking glass, because it says, you're back again alice, and it matches up with some other versions of alice in wonderland series.
[:

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games