Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
They're Such Pervs! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisPersonDoesntExist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:13 pm
(I couldn't decide to put this in life issues or here...)
Lately, older guys have been hitting on me and saying completely nasty things to me.
Like, oh my god, today on the bus a 8th grader (I'm in 6th) walked past me and said "Ooo... Hot"
And then Saturday night a 20 yearold called me sexy -_-
and today at lunch guys were saying things like, "Ooo I want you" and "Meet me in the bed at 3"

Why are they saying these things to me?
Help?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 pm
Their just teasing,or simply,trying to annoy you. Or sometimes these things get serious and one of them might try to..um, " mess " with you. You should probably tell your parents and let them know about these boys. Sometimes they act like immature jerks and pick on the younger to make themselves feel better.  

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:25 pm
boys r just idiots and maybe ur hot. just sayin. but guys r stupid just ignore them  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:27 pm
Either they are teasing you, or they like you. If they are your friends and they do it repeatedly, tell them to knock it off. If you say nothing, they might not realize you don't like it.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

ThisPersonDoesntExist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm
I told my parents, and they said if it gets worse then they're going to contact my school.
Now the guys touch my legs and arms, and always stare at me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:01 pm
I <3
Being perverted isn't bad thing unless it goes too far... Those guys are going WAY too far. User Image

If the problem persists, go to the school counsellors or the police yourself.

Opera singing graverobbers.

Darling Vortexus

Devoted Noob

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:04 pm
Tell the guys to knock it off, if they dont, go to your parents (because you can talk about anything with them) then the principal. The thought of those jerks really ticks me off! why do such a thing? *-_-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:10 pm
well i had a problem like i just told my mom about it and she got mad at me for not telling her and call the school to report them  

Cooa159

3,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ThisPersonDoesntExist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:33 pm
We're gonna see if it gets any worse than it already is.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:16 pm
Kick them in the nuts...... Jk, Jk. But if they keep bothering you tell them to buzz off, make a snappy comback, or tell someone about it.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kimmy_is_awesome

Sparkling Shounen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:23 pm
Ok I think they are probably messing with you. Becuase I believe that if a guy really liked you he'd know better than to put out a line that makes you sound like a slut 'meet me in bed at 3' No girl would go for that because females know it's 'bad juju'
Seriously I think boy's have some brain capacity to know that that approach will /never/ work. But it they touch you even if it's the arm or the leg bitchslap them hard. And if they try something kick them in the crotch. -thats my advice. I've delt with this but I knew they were messing with me >>"-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:04 pm
Well 8th grade guys are idots on a regular basis. trust me, i know rolleyes but most of the time they're just teasing you or messing with you.
But this. i think this is going to far. you should either
1. tell them to leave you alone.
[they'll stop most of the time]
2. tell an adult
3. threten to call the cops XD
done that before, it works! :]  

glittlerandnightmares

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ThisPersonDoesntExist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:17 am
Thanks for the advice!!

But now they literally beat me up yesterday..
At lunch and in the hall-ways.
They were punching my arms making me fall and then they just left me there.
One of the guys punched me so hard I screamed, and my screaming caused another guy to punch me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:58 pm
Its testosterone. Males at that age have sudden increases of testosterone levels, which explains why they seem to have sex on their mind so much compared to the females. Testosterone is the hormone that controls your sex drive...so if guys have high levels of it...well, you know...  

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:53 pm
User Image

Just give them a scary glare and act like you're going to beat them up. In most cases, they will run away screaming like five year old girls.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff