Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
Pokemon Academy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image XXXXXXX Ρokemon Academy XXXXXXX User Image

[x] Introduction [x] ~ [x] Story [x] ~ [x] Rules [x] ~ [x] The Skeleton [x] ~ [x] Dorms [x] ~ [x] Elemental Masters [x] ~ [x] Announcements [x]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:44 pm
Story
Welcome to the Academy. We hope that this year you can master your moves and be at the top of your element. At this academy you don’t have to sleep in a pokeaball anymore! But be warned that not all is as it seems.

[x] Introduction [x] ~ [x] Story [x] ~ [x] Rules [x] ~ [x] The Skeleton [x] ~ [x] Dorms [x] ~ [x] Elemental Maters [x] ~ [x] Announcements [x]

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:48 pm
Rules

►Follow Gaia's ToS
►I am Goddess of this RP, you must follow my commands
►You must fill out the form below to join
►At least two sentences per post
►Aloud up to two characters
►Please, try to post at least two to three times a week, If you can't please post in the Absent List forum why you can't
►No auto-killing or god-modding
►Keep it PG-13 please
►Break my rules and I’ll get Cesia to eat you
►Use ( _ ) [ _ ] Or (( _ )) [[ _ ]] when talking OOC
►Use proper grammar
►No txt talk
►Also remember when you evolve you can’t uninvolved. This is Pokemon people, not Digimon
►There can only be one legendary pokemon(such as no other Palkia or Mew Two)

[x] Introduction [x] ~ [x] Story [x] ~ [x] Rules [x] ~ [x] The Skeleton [x] ~ [x] Dorms [x] ~ [x] Elemental Maters [x] ~ [x] Announcements [x]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:49 pm
The Skeleton

Please post this in the Pokemon Academy Profiles forum here. Also please do not change the coding other then adding in the colors, it is all completely right.

[align=center][size=24][u] [b][color=color 1][First Name] [/color] [color=white]x x x x x[/color] [color=color 1][Last Name][/color][/b][/u][/size][/align]

[size=24][align=center][b]. ¸ ¸ . • ´ ¯ ` • . ¸ ¸ .[/b][/align][/size]

[b][color=color 1]►I look like this◄[/color][/b] [url=URL HERE][x][/url]

[b][color=color 1]►Last time I checked◄[/color][/b] [size=10][color=color 2][Gender][/color][/size]

[b][color=color 1]►My real age is◄[/color][/b] [size=10][color=color 2][Character Age][/color][/size]

[b][color=color 1]►I am a◄[/color][/b] [size=10][color=color 2][Pokemon][/color][/size]

[b][color=color 1]►My moves◄[/color][/b]
[size=10][color=color 2]
~
~
~
~
[/color][/size]

[b][color=color 1]►I live at◄[/color][/b] [size=10][color=color 2][Dorm][/color][/size]

[b][color=color 1]►Who am I?◄[/color][/b]

[size=10][color=color 2][About Character][/color][/size]

[b][color=color 1]►[Gaia Username goes here]◄[/color][/b]

[size=24][align=center][b]. ¸ ¸ . • ´ ¯ ` • . ¸ ¸ .[/b][/align][/size]

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:51 pm
Dorms
Two people for each room

Boy’s Dorm:
1: Solvia
2: Saito
3: Luke
4: Eon
5: Dust

Girl’s Dorm:
1: Atania
2: Yuki
3: Pyrrha & Pikal
4:
5:

I will add more rooms if needed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:55 pm
Elemental Maters
This is where the top of every element will go. The only way you can get up here is if you are active or if you are the only pokemon of your element.

Bug:
Dark: Saito
Dragon: Atania
Electric: Pikal
Fighting: Luke
Fire: Pyrrha
Flying:
Ghost: Dusk
Grass:
Ground:
Ice: Yuki
Normal:
Poison:
Psychic: Solvia
Rock:
Steel:
Water:

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:57 pm
Announcements
Well, we are now open. This will be where I put all my news for this role play.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:41 pm
Open!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:36 pm
Dusk had just arrived at the new academy and he had already put his things in his room and when he saw that someone else was going to live with him he was not happy one bit. Dusk has no siblings so that would be the first time for him to ever share a room with anyone and he was not looking forward to it. Not very many where at the Academy yet since today would be the day it started to let it's students in. Dusk sighed as he sat up in a tree with his feet propped up on some branches. He had his hood up as he watched all the pokemon that was already there.

Pyrrha dragged her luggage out of the bus as it stopped in front of the academy, her soon to be new home. Pyrrha stared up at the school. It was huge compared to the schools back where she lived, or rather is was huge compared to everything back home for her. Pyrrha turned her head as she watched the bus drive away. She started to drag her suitcase as she walked up the path to the school so she could get her room number and key to her room from the office.  

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:09 pm
Luke was dropped off unceremoniously, and left carrying a single bag of clothes and necessities, and headed for the boys dorm, his left hand that was hanging limply beside him seemed to pulse with aura. "I don't even wanna be in this place, I'd rather be back out there, at least then I felt like I was in control..." he mumbled to himself as he got inside his room and unpacked quickly enough. Once he was done he went back outside and found a nice and quiet area in some woods and took out a small pamphlet he'd been given entitled, 'meditation and you.', he flipped though it absorbing the knowledge it had to offer before sitting on a relatively comfortable spot, and began meditating, his aura quickly becoming noticeable to anyone who would pass by.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:30 pm
.:-Solvia MildCross-:.
A figure sat in the cafeteria. He silently ate his food after a long ride, and just doing whatever he wanted to do, it felt nice to eat. He gulped it down. This man, or boy as some say, was called Solvia MildCross. "If only mom and dad were alive to see this...." He sighed heavily and finished his food and got up. He saw a girl walking into the cafeteria just as he was leaving. He stopped and stared at the girl silently. His stuff was already in his room and he'd been here for hours.

.:=^-Atania Destiny-^=:.
"Ugh. I hate today." Atania Destiny sighed heavily as she entered the cafeteria. She saw a boy staring at her and she briefly ignored him and grabbed some food. She was a Junior at this school. She had come here last year after her mother had a painful death and her father kicked her out. She flew in the air just a few inches off the ground and she found a table and sat down, her features showing nothing as she ate. She arrived shortly before this boy had come. Her stuff was already in her room and she was ready.  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:43 pm
Pyrrha left her suitcase outside of the academy's office. "Excuse me." Pyrrha said trying to catch the secretary attention. When the secretary looked up Pyrrha started to talk. "My name is Pyrrha Kagi and I'm here to pick up my room key and schedule." Pyrrha said as she cleared her throat. The secretary looked back down at her computer and started to type something into it. "Pyrrha Kagi in Girl's Dorm room 5, right?" The secretary said as her eyes looked up at Pyrrha. "Yes ma'am." The secretary got up out of her chair and want to another room and when she came back she was holding something. "Here you go Miss. Kagi." The lady said as she handed Pyrrha a key to her room and a map. "Thank you very much." Pyrrha said with a smile as she took the things and walked out of the office and grabbed her suitcase as she strated to drag it again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:36 pm
Saito huffed and walked through the main entrance of the academy. He held a black duffel bag slung over his shoulder. As he began to drag his way toward the office, he spotted a girl walk away. Stopping for a second, he eyed her and the surroundings casually. The duffel bag began to tear a bit from the bottom and everything spilled out. Clothes, notebooks, everything he had inside lay sprawled on the floor in one big mess. "Crap..." he said to himself as he bent down to pick everything up.  

Blitz-sama

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:52 pm
Pyrrha felt like someone was staring at her and in a panic she looked around to see if anyone was nearby. But she stopped when she saw a boy who was picking up his things that had fallen into the floor. She put her map and her room key into her pocket as she walked over towards him. "Looks like you need some help." Pyrrha said as she let go of her suitcase and started to pick up some of his notebooks.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff