Temple of the Bears (Mevarron) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandaBear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:59 am
User Image

As you walk through the forest, you come across a large building, made completely out of bamboo. As you examine it more closely, you see that not only is it made out of bamboo, but that the bamboo is still alive and still growing. Looking around, you realize you aren't in a normal forest anymore, infact it is completely bamboo too. Walking inside the place, you realize that this building is not a normal building. There is something quite different about it. The hallway is illuminated by a soft light, that seems to be coming from the moss growing on the walls.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:01 am
User Image

Having walked through the hall, you come across a large room, lucky bamboo growing throughout the large room, but never making it seem clustered. At the far end of the room there is a black granite alter right in front of a white granite throne. Glowing moss lighted the place, surprisingly enough, making it quite bright.

Making your way carefully through the room, you hear a soft voice tickle you ears, one that almost seemed like it was just part of your imagination, though it wasn't. "Welcome to the Temple of the Bears," said the voice, coming from no where.

There comes a laugh, cutting through the silence that seems almost overwhelming as a panda colored goddess appears on the white granite throne. If you have come to worship and adore her, she will show you favor, but if you come otherwise, then watch out.

PandaBear

PandaBear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Information:
Domain: FaeBears
Colors: Black and white
Angelique: None at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:56 pm
User Image

PandaBear

PandaBear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:58 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:00 pm
User Image

PandaBear

Shariea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:02 pm
Lore

Quiet paw steps echoed lightly against the bamboo as Lore's Navy blue eyes scanned around. He bit his lower lip softly as he peered around a corner. Feeling very lost and small he rounded it on his way to the alter room. He bore with him held tightly in his paws and offering to his Goddess and creator. A small sachet filled with strawberries, which for him.. where a delicacy. He knew that the Goddess could have what ever food she wished, and that as a panada she would probably only preffer bamboo.. but these where special to him. After all.. Strawberries didnt grow in the snow.

Slowly he padded his way into the Alter room, stopping breifly in the archway leading within. A small gasp escaped him as he looked around. Such a wounderful place this was, quite suited for his Goddess... Should he have expected anythingless? A chuckle escaped his lips as he steped forward, of corse not. Bowing low before the alter he spoke into the empty room, knowing that the Goddess, where ever she may be, would hear him. "Goddess, I have travled far to come to your temple. M'lady, I come to pay you reverance and bring you good tidings and an offering of strawberries. May you find them suitable." He roase and placed the Satchet of strawberries on the alter.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:29 pm
Dominique appeared in laying across her throne, her legs hanging over the edge of it. The berries disappeared from the alter, appearing in her paws. She studied them for a moment before popping one of them in her mouth. She smiled soflty as she ate it, knowing that this bear had given from his heart, not holding back anything. "Very nice, thank you," she said standing up. She placed the strawberries on the arm of her thown, walking down to the alter, her hips swinging. "Now bear, what is you name," she asked, her eyes sparkling with joy. It was the first of her children that had come to visit her.  

PandaBear

Shariea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:34 pm
A smile crossed Lore's lips as he knew his goddess was pleased with his offering. He bowed lowly to her as she drew up from her alter and came to stand before him. His sleek blue fur bristled stofed as he tood up, drawing himse self up to his full height. "My Name is Lore, M'lady." he said, his Navy eyes looking at her knees. He didnt wish to look at her in the face, lest he might stare and offend her. Yet he knew by not looking at her he may very well be doing that anyway. Drawing a paw through his white hair he cast a Glace upwards, slightly taken aback by the eyes on her hat. He offered her a sheepish grin. "Im Glad you liked My offering Goddess."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:48 pm
"It is a very acceptable offering Lore," Dominique said, smiling at the bear, stifling a laugh as he tried so hard to please her. "Just relax Lore, I wont bite....hard at least," she said, a playfull look in her red eyes. "Isn't it the greatest?" she said, adjusting her hat alittle bit so that it was slightly off to the side. She laughed lightly, the sound filing the whole room as a piece of bamboo appeared in her paws which she promptly began to nibble delicatly on. "Would you like some my dear Lore?" she asked, offering him a piece as she settled down in one of two bamboo chair which had suddenly appeared in the room.  

PandaBear

Shariea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:54 pm
Lore smiled, chuckling softly his paws dropping to his sides "Im sorry, I Must have seemed very foolish. " He relaxed a bit in her presance as she laughed and adjusted her hat. "When I first looked up I thought you had something sitting on your head M'lady. Had to do a double take." A chuckle again escaped him as he reached out to take the peice of bamboo offered to him. Being a northern bear, he'd never really seen the stuff in the wild. However anything was worth a shot. "Thank you M'Lady." Besides..if it was fit for a Goddess, it was certainly good enough for him. He sniffled it the little leaf tickling his nose. He bit down tenitively and found it to be very chewy..woody tatsing but with a swetness to it. Not overly bad but not terribly flavorful. He smiled as he bit off a small chunk and set to examine it as he chewed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:23 am
"Only a little," Dominique kidded, her eyes dancing with happiness as she took another bite of her piece of bamboo. "So Lore," she said, "What brings you to my temple other then this beautiful offering?" she asked, the strawberries appearing in one her paws once again. "You may sit if you like," she said, nodding her head to the other bamboo chair.  

PandaBear

Shariea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:53 pm
Lore nodded a bit bashfully. "Thank you M'lady." and he sat down upon the bamboo chair, which he found to be more comfortable than one would expect. Chewing thoughtfully on the bambo he finally swallowed as not to speak with his mouth full. "Well.. I word of your temple reached me..and I wanted to come and see the creator of the bears with my own eyes." His navy blue eyes washed over her. Her ruby eyes seemed to shine with a sence of pleasure that he had arrived. Surely she saw guests and travlers on a daily basis...He shook his head a bit, a few unrully locks of white hair falling in front of his eyes.

"I'm Glad you found the strawberries to your liking..where I am from they are a very special treat." A wry smile slowly crossed his face, fearing himself a little too cocky and not observing the propor reveriance for the Goddess before him he cleared his throat and quickly looked down at his feet.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:15 am
Dominique grinned at the bear, finding pleasure in his company. So far she had met very few in this place, and most of those meetings had not been very pleasant, other then with the other Goddess. To have her own in her temple was a wonderful change, and short of completely disrespecting her, there was nothing he could do to make her mad at him, for the moment. "I was almost afraid no one knew I was even here," she said, shaking her head lightly. "But I guess some must." She took another one of the strawberries and bit into it. "Delicious," she said, her eyes sparkling. "What may I do for you my dear?" she asked, taking another bite of the strawberry.  

PandaBear

Shariea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:25 am
Lore's navy blue eyes flitted up to look at her again, a soft shade of purple graced his cheeks as he lightly blushed. Clearing his throat he lightly dusted his fingers through his snow white hair again. "Im glad you like them." he remarked again before turning his attention to the more important question she had posed to him. "I...Didnt come because I wanted anything from you M'lady. I came to pay you Homage." He watched as she bit into another strawberry and was glad that he had made the extra effort to find them on his way here. Slowly adjusting himsefl in the bamboo chair he looked up at her again, her crimson eyes seemed to be sparkling with enjoyment, or so he hoped. "M'lady..." he slowly quarried, "Do..all your children come to see you only when they are in need of something?" This to him seemed quite unspeakable.  
◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff