Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-i-t-t-y-m-e-w-z

6,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:34 am
i had a bf here in gaia we been couple about 5 month but then i found out that he has 2 or 3 gf eek i am still good friends whit him in here but later i met another guy he sure was nice but i later found out that he has another gf ( c'mon whats wrong whit them??? ) and it is always like that does anybody know whats wrong whit them?? and by the way could you tell me one more thing? how could i defeat my shyness? becouse i kid of courage in internet but in real life not stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:42 am
Not every guy wants more than one gf. You only met like two guys that are like that. Just be patient and wait for a nice guy.

Get over your shyness and be more open for conversation. See a person you want to talk to then just go up to them and say "Hi" then move on to some ice breakers like "That is an awesome shirt". Just don't second guess yourself. People are just people and you shouldn't be afraid of your own kind.  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Entrelace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:13 pm
You shouldn't be dating anyone online.

You should be dating someone real.

It's the internet, everyone lies on it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image

You're on gaia, so they can get away with it.
Don't blame all men for the children you find online.

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

K-i-t-t-y-m-e-w-z

6,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:41 am
thank you all blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:34 am
Oh, I got this one. Its actually been hard-wired into their brains to try to date more than one girl. Its an evolutionary behavior to ensure the man's genes get passed on. A woman can only have one baby at a time, so her instincts are focused on mothering and making sure the baby survives to adulthood. But a man can actually have many babies at once with lots of different women. His instincts tell him to have as many kids (and be with as many women) as possible. The greater number of children just increases his odds that one of them will survive to adulthood. This behavior is very common in animals. Male deer, pigs, horses, and other animals live in harems of one male and many females all having his babies.

So you just have to find a man that is mature enough to ignore his instincts in favor of being nice. It might be hard during your teenage years when boys go around acting like monkeys, but this usually lessens as men get older.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Shirley Got Swagg

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:49 am
boys can be playas and act like pimps getting all the girls and stuff like that  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:21 pm
cutiekitty741
i had a bf here in gaia we been couple about 5 month but then i found out that he has 2 or 3 gf eek i am still good friends whit him in here but later i met another guy he sure was nice but i later found out that he has another gf ( c'mon whats wrong whit them??? ) and it is always like that does anybody know whats wrong whit them?? and by the way could you tell me one more thing? how could i defeat my shyness? becouse i kid of courage in internet but in real life not stressed

alright cutiekitty741. My personal opinion if its dating on the e-net don't let multiple partners bug you too muhc. I mean you guys aren't in rl dating. If it was in rl i'd say differently. almost every guy dreams of having more than one girlfriend, which is ok so long as EVERY partner is ok with it i suppose.

Shyness is something defeated over a long time, take it slow- get a friend to help you defeat it. Start by doing something small you would not normally do, like answering soemthing in school or talking to someone you like.

Shala livid

8,240 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Death At Will

5,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:55 pm
i understand what you mean. i too am shy. i've been like this since preschool. and way before i was told. anyway. i started coming out of my shell a little bit because i got help. i really don't have the skills to to talk to anybody. (finding a job and trying out for audtions and things like that.) finding a guy that you can talk to without "busting a move" can be outragously scary. start at home and talk to your family. that's what i'd did. talking to your family can be hard to relate to. try to think of something you can relate to. not everything they think is wierd.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:56 pm
Death At Will
i understand what you mean. i too am shy. i've been like this since preschool. and way before i was told. anyway. i started coming out of my shell a little bit because i got help. i really don't have the skills to to talk to anybody. (finding a job and trying out for audtions and things like that.) finding a guy that you can talk to without "busting a move" can be outragously scary. start at home and talk to your family. that's what i'd did. talking to your family can be hard to relate to. try to think of something you can relate to. not everything they think is wierd.

oh and the internet boys are the only creatures who think that lies are the best thing instead of being themselves. some boys re like that. not all of them.  

Death At Will

5,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

_ -MiNt-HeRo- _

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:52 am
well because boys move on once they see some one hotter and cutier than you then they secretly date i no i hade one in 2nd grade and it was messed up i didnt cry though i still remember thoughs words i said haha i said "im dumping you,bye bye" haha it was funny  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:02 pm
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

Number one, because they're over the internet, they're more likely to be able to get away with it and they don't take the relationships as seriously.

And number two, contrary to what people think, guys aren't actually built to be monogamous.
Quite bluntly, the bigger the scrotum the creature has, the less likely they are to be monogamous. It's reproduction efficiency.
Human males are meant to be polygamous, while human females are meant to be monogamous.
Which works out in the end, I guess...but is not morally acceptable.

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

psychic_pandas

4,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:06 pm
Well the general reason goes back to biology, just like animals- males want to screw as many chicks as they can cuz it means more likely they will get them pregnant and their genes will survive into the future. This has been bred into their DNA just like how they like big boobs. the tick is to teach them to control their urges.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:10 pm
psychic_pandas
Well the general reason goes back to biology, just like animals- males want to screw as many chicks as they can cuz it means more likely they will get them pregnant and their genes will survive into the future. This has been bred into their DNA just like how they like big boobs. the tick is to teach them to control their urges.
User Image

Yeah, in sociology they were talking about how guys like chicks with bigger boobs because instinctively, they'd make a better mother or something like that.
Which is kinda funny because most guys I know now, prefer smaller boobs. They think of bigger ones and they're like "ew..."

User Image

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image

And for another, why the heck are you dating someone online that you met here on gaia?!
And looking for another right after the first!!
Is this really how "ladies" are meant to behave? (I say that lightly because I'm just not a lady xD)
Anyway, you're almost seeming hypocritical.
You get mad that these guys have more than one girlfriend, but then you go looking for another right after the first.
And I doubt you're any older than 15 :/
This situation is just silly in so many ways.

User Image

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff