Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
**Twilight Town Teens** Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:46 pm
I don't necessarily know how this works here, but I'll try my best to follow the rules ;D

Maybe I should clarify things a little more because some people are confused. We can start off here and then later transport to the other worlds. I am getting my pictures from photobucket, but other people may have different photo sharing websites.

This is a role play where you are just hanging out in Twilight Town with some friends. You can battle heartless and do what you want.

User Image [die12195354]

Name: Estrella
Species: Nymph
Abilities: Everything and anything
Fears: None.
Weapon: Everything and anything, but is most famous for her poisonous laurel branch arrows.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:49 pm
Estrella was sick of fighting the usual heartless for the day and decided to get some ice cream. "One sea salt ice cream please" she said to the moogle, then gave it munny. She wanted to meet up with her friends that day, but no one was around that she knew of, so she flew to the clock tower balkany and sat on the edge. Eating her ice cream, she looked over everything and enjoyed every bit of it. Suddenly there was another teen with her up there, it was guy, but she didn't know him.....

"Oh sorry, I didn't realize anyone was up here"
"It's alright, I just came up here to eat my ice cream"
"Mind if I join you?"
"Not at all" she said wondering about who he was and what his name was...  

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:47 pm
[ I'll join in a little bit. Just got done watching a fight that happened RIGHT BESIDE ME. ]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:46 pm
Name: hatsumi
Species: human
Abilities:
Fears: losing the people she cares about
Weapon: keyblade (realm of light)

User Image

hatsumi looks around the town and see's two people on the clock tower. she walks over
"hey guys what are you up to? alot of heartless around today"  

hatsumi_chan67

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:18 am
She looked at all of the unknown teens surrounding her. "Wow didn't think that many people would show up here..." she said under her breath. "It's alright," she said to the girl, "I was just leaving."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:33 am
Name-Aqua
Species-Dark Heartless
Age-15 years old
Abilities- Can see in the future also can draw it, strength,flexibility,fast transportator.
Fears-Her discoveries from her past
Weapon-Twin blades of doom and when my bad side comes out her weapon is Death sword.
User Image
She walked around and couldn't believe her eyes how many teenagers were here.She thought there were few but she thought wrong.
"Damn"Aqua whispered to herself while looking around.  

EnviouSinner

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:03 am
"Maybe I should've tried Destiny Islands, much more peaceful there..." she said wishing she could have just been alone with the guy. "Oh well" she said and flew off the tower.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:26 am
Where is everyone getting their pictures from? Can we be from somewhere other than Twilight Town?
Name: Barrax
Species: Nobody
Abilities: Power of Darkness
Fears: None
Weapon: Hammer of fate

I was investigating the town by orders from Organization 13 and ran into some girls by the clock tower. looks at hatsumi. "That's an interesting blade you have." twisted  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:37 am
She had looked up at the clock tower where yet another man had appeared. "Hmm.... suspicious figures, thats my kind of job!" she said as she flew to th top of the clock tower and sat there watching the squabbling teenagers below. "So who are you people anyway?" she shouted down from where she was sitting.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:19 pm
Name: Christina Hammingberg
Species: Human
Abilities: Running, hacking, and martial arts
Fears: Losing her sister.
Weapon: Keyblade (undiscovered.)

User Image

Name: Miranda Hammingberg
Species: Human
Abilities: swimming, reading minds, seeing the future and the dead, and ballet.
Fears: Losing her sister, getting beat up and dying.
weapon: Keyblade (undiscovered)

User Image  

Fairy-Amazon

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:24 pm
Christina woke up in the empty Sandlot. Her eyes opened to reveal green irises, she painfully sat up.

"mmm, ouch!" she moaned when suddenly her memories came flooding back. "Miranda?" She cried out worriedly as she looked around. "Miranda! Where are you?" She stood up, looking around like a mad woman.

"Wait a minute?" She realizing the unfamiliar surroundings. "Where am I?!" Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the clock tower and noticed there were people sitting on the balcony. "Maybe they can help!" She cried happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:48 am
hatsumi looked at the guy talking to her.
"whats your interest in my keyblade..."  

hatsumi_chan67

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:26 am
She read the suspicious one's mind and soul. His name was Barrax and he was investigating the town for Organization 13, which means he is indeed, a Nobody. The abilities of his were not matter for her, because she was and always will be, prepared for anything. "Barrax!" she shouted. "You are not going to get that keyblade" she shouted in a sing-song voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:17 am
hatsumi_chan67
hatsumi looked at the guy talking to her.
"whats your interest in my keyblade..."

"I've heard that Keyblades are very powerful. I want to see just how strong they really are." Snatches Keyblade from Hatsumi. pirate  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:22 am
xion_ uzamaki _xion
She read the suspicious one's mind and soul. His name was Barrax and he was investigating the town for Organization 13, which means he is indeed, a Nobody. The abilities of his were not matter for her, because she was and always will be, prepared for anything. "Barrax!" she shouted. "You are not going to get that keyblade" she shouted in a sing-song voice.

"Who's going to stop me?!" Dark energy flows around Barrax and Hammer of fate appears in his hand. The Boss music a fight to the death from Kingdom Hearts 2 begins lol evil  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff