9 Year Difference Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisPersonDoesntExist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:53 am
Is 9 years a big age difference?
I'm dating a guy through gaia who's 21.. And he wants to visit me this summer.
Do you think it's okay for him to visit me?
I'm 9 years YOUNGER by the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:59 am
well for a person who is 9 years younger
well I wouldn't visit him because he might be
some other stranger I don't know

Chelsea X111

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:12 am
That makes you what, twelve?

Twenty one...twelve...that's actually illegal.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:16 am
anticupid16

It's only illegal if we do anything more than hang out.  

ThisPersonDoesntExist

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:18 am
ThisPersonDoesntExist
anticupid16

You specifically said you're dating. There are multiple things wrong with him coming to visit you if you're dating and there's nine years difference... Do your parents know he's twenty one and wants to visit you? Do they know you're 'dating'?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:19 am
anticupid16
ThisPersonDoesntExist
anticupid16

You specifically said you're dating. There are multiple things wrong with him coming to visit you if you're dating and there's nine years difference... Do your parents know he's twenty one and wants to visit you? Do they know you're 'dating'?

They don't know about him.  

ThisPersonDoesntExist

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:22 am
ThisPersonDoesntExist
anticupid16
ThisPersonDoesntExist
anticupid16

They don't know about him.

Then, yes, having him visit is a BAD idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:26 am
Omg. I'm pretty sure this guy is a rapist, or seriously mentally ill.
Theres no way a 21 year old would have anything in common with a 12 year old, let alone have reason to even be attracted to one.
If this isnt a troll, just know that visiting him would be a serious danger to your life.  

Laur-Lau

Princess_Zelda_Engel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:06 am
Laur-Lau
Omg. I'm pretty sure this guy is a rapist, or seriously mentally ill.
Theres no way a 21 year old would have anything in common with a 12 year old, let alone have reason to even be attracted to one.
If this isnt a troll, just know that visiting him would be a serious danger to your life.

everyone's saying that. :/
Edit:: This is 'ThisPersonDoesntExist' I'm not my second account.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:10 am
does he even know your 12?  

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

Princess_Zelda_Engel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:13 am
TenshiMystic57
does he even know your 12?

yes, he does.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:25 am
I totally agree with Laur-Lua. Girl, nothing good can come out of this. 1) You both are at different stages in your life. 2) You haven't even told your parents(which makes if seem as if you really know that this is not a good idea or else you would have been completely comfortable telling them). 3) You don't even know if he is who he says he is. 4) He's a legal adult and you are still a minor and the huge age difference it illegal. I ,honestly, hope you don't go and meet him in person because this whole situation sounds super fishy. And you also need to tell your parents about this.  

Giavanna Lee

ThisPersonDoesntExist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:30 am
Giavanna Lee
I totally agree with Laur-Lua. Girl, nothing good can come out of this. 1) You both are at different stages in your life. 2) You haven't even told your parents(which makes if seem as if you really know that this is not a good idea or else you would have been completely comfortable telling them). 3) You don't even know if he is who he says he is. 4) He's a legal adult and you are still a minor and the huge age difference it illegal. I ,honestly, hope you don't go and meet him in person because this whole situation sounds super fishy. And you also need to tell your parents about this.

I never tell my parents anything and if I told them, they'd kill me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:44 am
R U NUTS?!?!?!?!?!?! thats stupid and ya i think it is illegal. dont get 2 seriuos. and no DO NOT HAVE HIM VISIT!!!!! unless u wanna get raped well then be my guest. but no offense but y would a 21 yr old wanna hang out with a 12 yr old. i mean hangin out yes but GOIN OUT?? uhh wats wrong with this picture???  

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:46 am
ThisPersonDoesntExist
Giavanna Lee

I never tell my parents anything and if I told them, they'd kill me.

I understand why they'd want to.
Hiding an illegal boyfriend you met ON THE INTERNET from your parents and wanting to meet up with him? Imagine if your child did that.

Like someone else said, there is NO GOOD REASON for a 21 year old to date a 12 year old.
First off, online dating that young isn't smart in the first place because you NEVER know if the person is who they say they are.
And again, he said he's 21. Red flag. I'm not trying to be mean, but what you and him want in a "relationship" are two totally different things.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff