Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply -------- Cosplayers
Naruto Cosplayers Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

salsaplant

GO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:53 am
User Image

This thread is for those who have/are/will cosplay from Naruto and its affiliated characters.

Discuss-- Who you've cosplayed/will cosplay, any memorable moments, share pictures, ask questions, talk about other Naruto cosplayers you've seen/met, etc.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:09 am
Well last year at ACen I was Gaara of the Shipuden Funk.
My pics from the photoshoot I ded are in the pics section under ninja_Lx's private Photo-shoots. So go check them out if you'd like.

In the way of people I met that have cosplayed as naruto characters, there was a moment at ACen when this one Deidara wanted me to do a Yaoi moment with 'em. Though it was a girl that was crossplaying so it was okay i guess but still.  

ninja-Lx

Thieving Rogue

Glacirus

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:44 pm
Before I retired it, I did a few conventions as Orochimaru. But now I've put it away and won't use it for a while. not until i do a few other characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:16 pm
I cosplay Deidara.

I haven't gone to any real conventions yet (going to Tora-Con '10 though xd ) but i've had some funny moments in cosplay.

My two favorite took place on Halloween. I went Trick or Treating with a friend and we were getting followed by a bunch of other Trick or Treaters. One of the girls ended up calling her friend and exclaimes that there was a Deidara roaming about. My friend and i were in stitches from laughing.

After that we went to a Halloween party at a friend of our's house. She warned me that another friend that she invited loves Deidara as well. So upon entering the party i was promptly glomped by the other Deidara fangirl. that also so happened to be my first glomping experience.

(sorry the post is so long sweatdrop )  

Veretix

8,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon Horse Rider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:32 pm
I've cosplayed Itachi last Halloween & Orochimaru last yr at AFO. Cosplaying Orochimaru was fun..ignoring some of the creeper stuff but it was fun, got some cool pics.
Hm this year I'll be going as, hopefully I'll be able to do both: Kyuubi & Suigetsu // My brother's gonna go as Shukaku..and I think Naruto again... haha x3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:13 pm
Haha oh wow!
I didn't expect so many Orochimaru cosplayers/crossplayers ^^||
-is one-

At AnimeNext Im planning to go at Anko :3
Then for NYAF probably as Orochimaru again ^^||  

Snake Prodigy

Skyra123456

2,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:05 pm
I cosplay as Shikamaru Nara before he bacame a Chunin.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:23 pm
i'm an eternal orochimaru cosplayer, he seems to be the only character that fits my face shape. anyway, i've been glomped on occasion by a random girl who wanted to "take me back to her hotel room and ..." guess. i'm not saying it. i've been called gene simmons & michael jackson more than once by the same freaking person. it was this annyoing as hell sasuke that kept on trying to violate me! ITS HELL COSPLAYING OROCHIMARU, but its fun hell, very fun. i've been called the "best orochimaru i've seen at this con", but thats easy when your the ONLY ONE! my friend, skye, has helped me alot on my orochimaru cosplay, so now i expect it to be better than ever, and right in time for Nashi-Con in colombia, s.c.  

orochimaruismine

Beloved Werewolf

Glacirus

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:44 pm
orochimaruismine
i'm an eternal orochimaru cosplayer, he seems to be the only character that fits my face shape. anyway, i've been glomped on occasion by a random girl who wanted to "take me back to her hotel room and ..." guess. i'm not saying it. i've been called gene simmons & michael jackson more than once by the same freaking person. it was this annyoing as hell sasuke that kept on trying to violate me! ITS HELL COSPLAYING OROCHIMARU, but its fun hell, very fun. i've been called the "best orochimaru i've seen at this con", but thats easy when your the ONLY ONE! my friend, skye, has helped me alot on my orochimaru cosplay, so now i expect it to be better than ever, and right in time for Nashi-Con in colombia, s.c.

It is indeed a fun hell... people either love it and run over to you, or stay as far away as they can screaming "child molester!" .... which is quite troublesome to explain to ignorant con security -,-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:05 pm
well i was thinking as going a sakura from naruto shippuen this year at AX if i get the money too  

harukokun

4,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:56 am
At AMA 2009, I got to be Haku from Naruto.
^^
I may not watch the show anymore, but I love his character to the next life.

http://www.deviantart.com/print/7118224/?itemtypeids=

C'est moi. Est c'est tre bizzare!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:29 pm
I cosplay as Deidara from Shippuden. Dei is like my favorite Naruto character to date, so why not, right?

Best thing to happen to me in Dei cosplay was meeting Vic Mignogna and having him call my boyfriend. Before Vic called him; however, he said, "Wow! Don't you look adorable!" I wanted to pass out then and there! What a compliment!

Here's one of my favorite Dei pictures form my first con: Deidara vs Tobi  

Riot 121

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200

HinataShadow17

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:00 pm
Hi, I cosplay Hinata (original Naruto), while my cosplay might not be complete yet it is almost ready to be shown at its first con. I cosplay with the rest of Team 8 and we hope to be touring Cons soon.

The best cosplay memory I have (I have been doing this for less than a year so there are not many, sorry) was going to a friends house. They said come in cosplay, but they did not tell me that everyone else was dressed from Left 4 Dead, so I was the only Naruto cosplayer. But it was fun, it turned into a photo shoot of sorts and the evidence is still on facebook.

I am also hoping to do a Gaara (Shippuden) cosplay, but that will saddly have to wait a while longer, or at least until I have some money and contacts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:12 pm
I have cosplayed Tayuya often at AX & I love it. (: It's fun to carry my flute around and play random songs that people recognize. I have also cosplayed as Shippuuden Ino Yamanaka before, too.

Z e b r a F e t u s

Wheezing Fatcat

6,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

ChocoboxDreamer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:28 pm
I'm going to cosplay as Haku, possibly debuting him at AWA '12. ^-^  
-------- Cosplayers

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items