How are you feeling today? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zazzalil

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:40 am
I had such a bad night's sleep, and yet I feel amazing. I'm in a fantastic mood. It's sunny, I have some chocolate [but that's not really why I'm happy, since I think I'd be happy without it tbh], I have music, my room is warm, I have internet, I have coffee and a new purpose for my empty canvas! I feel great.

How are you feeling today?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:46 am
Things that no one seems to hear
If you can smile, up above
I hope you look down tomorrow, while I'm awake
To see all the times I laugh, and all the times I frown
Notice then that, just like you, nothing keeps me down
I'm actually feeling pretty good today, as well. I'm looking forward to my birthday dinner involving spicy Himilayan food, and my dad and I are planning to slip some really spicy peppers we grew (I'm good with spice, but my face turned bright red and I was crying) into his girlfriend's food while we're there.

Also, I saw that there's more Mountain Dew in the house, which means the last one I've been saving for my birthday...isn't the last one!!!!
Tanya Jean Spradling-Basilio-Pedigo
May 13, 1960 ~ November 4, 2008
Loving Sister, Devoted Daugther, Perfect Mom
Whisper softly to my ear

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

Zazzalil

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:52 am
Happy birthday! I hope you have a really fun time because it sounds like you will. :3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:54 am
Things that no one seems to hear
If you can smile, up above
I hope you look down tomorrow, while I'm awake
To see all the times I laugh, and all the times I frown
Notice then that, just like you, nothing keeps me down
Thank you! And have a good day yourself. Music, chocolate, gosh, sounds like Heaven!
Tanya Jean Spradling-Basilio-Pedigo
May 13, 1960 ~ November 4, 2008
Loving Sister, Devoted Daugther, Perfect Mom
Whisper softly to my ear

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

Zazzalil

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:01 am
Haha, thanks.
The good mood will definitley be here to stay!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:30 am
i'm in a good mood. it's easter!  

AThousandLullabies

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KinaMorii

Friendly Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:48 am
Happy birthday, anticupid. ^_^ Sounds like you have a good day ahead of you.

As for me, I got 4 hours of sleep and went to a sunrise church service. I'm not much for church, but I'm in a pretty decent mood. I've got all day to do what I like now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:07 am
eh ok. I'm with the half of the family I don't adore, so I'm kinda looking forward to going home.  

Immortalizing the Moment

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

turtlesdoexist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:56 pm
Right now I'm feeling pretty good :3

School's out, I just finished work for the holidays and I got the news on the last day of school that me and my two oldest friends have been chosen to take part in a trip to Paris!
C'est fantastique ;D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:10 pm
Felt like crap last night, went to bed early. Woke up, feel a little better. :C I want to feel great so bad haha.  

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

Sioga

Eloquent Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:19 pm
I don't feel good. I stayed up late last night yelling at people, and then had to get up really early to go to mass even though I don't believe in anything they are saying. Now I am venting to a friend, praying that my issues get solved. The worst part is, is that it's pouring outside and I'm freezing my toes off even with the windows closed.

I am so jealous of you josa-chan. I wish I could go to Paris. That reminds me, I still have to do my french homework. Darn. Another thing wrong with today.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:38 pm
I'm so tired right now. I didn't get any sleep last night, so the only rest I'm running on is a four hour nap. Besides that I would say I'm pretty happy. Easter has always given me the warm fuzzies. :]  

Rei Uchikino

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:44 am
I'm feeling tired and very slightly annoyed.

A friend of mine that I haven't spoken to in years sent me a message...at 5am and woke me up.
Now normally that wouldn't bother me, and he has the early shift at work so that's why it was so early...but I didn't have to wake up for work myself until after 7am.
So yeah I'm a bit cranky and tired, but it's good to hear from him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:04 am
I'm feeling tired and sad.
I haven't gone to sleep yet and it's 6AM where I am D:
I'm worried about a lot of things which doesn't help me sleep and makes me sad.

emo

lawlsberrysteaks

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:14 am
Z o m b i e F U C K
I had such a bad night's sleep, and yet I feel amazing. I'm in a fantastic mood. It's sunny, I have some chocolate [but that's not really why I'm happy, since I think I'd be happy without it tbh], I have music, my room is warm, I have internet, I have coffee and a new purpose for my empty canvas! I feel great.

How are you feeling today?

Well I was feelingh pretty crappy until I read this.
I had terrible sleep too and I AM jealous that you have a canvas. All of my painting supplies are in another state since I moved and haven't quite resettled

I have no choclate crying but I have my coffee and a drawing I've been doing that I'm pretty happy with, new ZOMG badges and finally have the computer to my self! It's 2am so I nobody is bugging me for anything!!! biggrin

Thanks for reminding me that my doesn't completely suck, despite all the crap in I still have it pretty good biggrin  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff