<3
View Results

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:27 pm
I don't mean dictionary definitions--just how you would personally define it. I have friends who like to define love as "willing to take a bullet for someone," while others would say "you want to spend the rest of your life with them," etc.

Also, what does "I love you" mean to you, and how much does it mean to you?

My definition(s):
To love someone means to want what's best for him/her.
To love a non-living object means to really be fond of it.
To be in love with someone means to be the best for him/her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:51 pm
Well when I say "I love you", it can also mean "You make me so happy, I don't know what I'd do without you."

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

iCupcakeSurprise

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image
o o я з o η t я ä

My definition of love...Hm, this is a bit harder than I thought. xD
Well, in my opinion, to be in love is knowing that the person you are in love with brings out all of the best qualities in you, and knowing that you bring out the best qualities in them.

Now actual love...Well, I think it means to be extremely fond of something or someone to the point that you don't know what you'd do if you lost them.

To say "I love you" would mean "I'm extremely fond of you; you make me happy to no end. I love everything that you make me feel; you bring out the best in me. I don't know what I'd do without you in my life."

Or something like that. >__>; Did that make sense?

User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:18 pm
Love, to me, is to want to search the world for anything and everything that I could do or give that would make them smile and melting when he does smile.
-Being completely content to just sit and stare at a conversation window with him, even if Neither of us have said anything yet.

If you say I love you, I think it means you are willing, and perfectly content to do both of the above.  

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

R3x is bck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:21 pm
Love to me is something you can't explain you just know it. To me love is important and also to love someone and make it work involves both of you to sacrifice.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:35 pm
The definition we came up for in Health class: To care about someone else's happiness more then your own.

Mine was: The willingness to make high personal sacrifices for someone.

For my man, it's the willingness to run around the universe with bullets spraying my knees. Just to save him from a hint of pain <3  

Azusanga

XoXoXo-Kisses-XoXoXo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:40 pm
Love in my own terms means that you'll stick with that person no matter wat.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:07 pm
I think you have to be really careful how you use the word love because English is not like Greek. We only have one word for a whole bunch of concepts. One of the parts of love I think is left out a lot is families. You love your mom, dad, sister, brother, aunt, or someone, right? So that complicates the definition. A lot. Perhaps there should be like 8 definitions. xD  

Hersheydudette

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:28 pm
Things that no one seems to hear
If you can smile, up above
I hope you look down tomorrow, while I'm awake
To see all the times I laugh, and all the times I frown
Notice then that, just like you, nothing keeps me down
Love is... Scary, and beautiful all at once.
It's easily underestimated, but at the same time it's overestimated. People put too much into love, but then when they have it, they don't seem to realize it, at least that's how people around me are.

I love a whole lot of people, but that doesn't mean I'm in love. I know I love someone when the thought of losing them causes me more pain than anything else they can do to me.

There are a lot of things about my friends and family that irk me to no end, but I love them. They don't realize it, but the effort I put into staying their friend or keeping a close family tie with them shows my love. I don't give up if I love someone, no matter how much I want to.

Love is one of the most important things to me. I have big dreams for myself, but I'd be happy if all I had were loving friends and family.
Tanya Jean Spradling-Basilio-Pedigo
May 13, 1960 ~ November 4, 2008
Loving Sister, Devoted Daugther, Perfect Mom
Whisper softly to my ear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:21 pm
There must...

Well for me it depends on my tone of voice and how I say it. When I say "I love you!" in a very excited voice then i'm saying it to my friends and it means "your the best!" If I say it in a normal voice then it means someone said "i hate you" to me. If i said it in a serious voice then i AM serious, except i never said it before LOL.

To be in love to me is your willing to give up anything/everything for someone you love. You'll put that person in front of everything. It's hard to explain, in other words it's something unexplainable.

be hope...

BannedAccount8623822

xjewiex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:59 am
Love for me is like an onion.... xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:23 am
love is when you give your heart to someone and care for them with what ever you have. love is like an endless hallway, it doesnt end but you never know when the roof will fall on you and you THINK its the end but really you still feel for that person. love is staying up at 3:00 in the morning just to write them a letter...thats my definition of "love"  

xoxo butterflies xoxo

Lizzy Hhe

Witty Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:36 pm
When I say 'I love you' I mean
'I care about you and I will never hurt you, even though in the world today there is pain and no love, the love we have is special.'

Pretty much to me .w.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:22 pm
Uh, how do I word this? xD
I feel that when you love someone, they are perfect to you. You know they have flaws, and while you'd hate them on someone else, you love them on this person because it's THEM. They're perfect to you. <3  

Fatgirl and Robin

Sora Nightwhisper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:38 pm
hmm.. love is wat tears you apart, breaks you down and then rebuilds you into a new world of joy and strength...  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff