Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Reaper Academy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:34 pm
well i wanted to make a roleplay so it took a while but this is what i came up with.
after death people are chosen to take on the role of a reaper. So hades made a school to help train these new bringers of death. As to the reason for someone becoming a reaper it is either they comitted a horrible crime or they for their own reasons signed their sould over to Hades. this is how they work off their crime or deal, as a reaper. when a new reaper joins the academy they are chosen by a sythe. the sythes all have their own names, personalitys, and powers.
so to introduce your character find a picture and give small facts about them like,
name:
age at time of death:
sythe:
power of sythe:
wings:
crime or sold soul:
small back story:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:47 pm
User Image

name:Silver
age at time of death:16
sythe:Waltz
powe of sythe:uses shadows to hide its owner form the one of death
wings surprised ne black feathered wing and one black bat wing
crime or sold soul:both in a way
small back story:when silver was young her mother was her role modile but soon he mother got a new boyfriend and became angry and mean just like him and no matter what she told her mom no matter how much she begged her to leave him she would never listen. he would get drunk and beat her and her mother and siblings and soon she felt as if her mother had chosen him over her and her siblings so she begged for a way to make it all stop.  

XsagwaX

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:56 pm
we'll start the story after a few characters ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:04 pm
i gt one ?. whats a sythe?  

dark saphire_911

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:25 pm
did i spell it wrong if i did im sorry^^ im horrible at spelling and if its right well its the wepon a grim reaper uses its like a staff with a blade on it  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image
name: Kye
age at time of death:13
scythe: Amaya
power of scythe: Uses wind to protect owner or slash up things
wings: black raven wings
crime or sold soul: sold soul
small back story: Kye was living with her father and little brother. One day while heading back home after open school night, they got into a car collision head on. Kye sold her soul to save her father and little brother from sudden death.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

dark saphire_911

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:46 pm
oh i know what that is and u did sell it wrong but thats ok cause im horrible at selling too. its spelled scythe. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:56 pm
haha thanks i know i need to work on that since i like to write ^^  

XsagwaX

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image

name: Amy
age at time of death: 18
scythe: Goldenrod
power of sythe: Uses light and heat to burn or blind any enemies
wings: Cream colored feathers with slightly burnt tips
crime or sold soul: caused multiple suicides and killed a person.
small back story: She lived a life of comfort, and ended up living her life as a lie, showing herself as a good, nice person, when deep down she was just pulling strings to get things she wanted, and in doing so ended up destroying some peoples' lives to a despairing pile of nothing. When a secret of hers was on the verge of being revealed, she convienently placed a bomb inside the person's car and killed them that way. She herself commited suicide when she was sure she would get caught in the middle of a terrible situation.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:56 am
so should we start this ^^  

XsagwaX

dark saphire_911

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:47 pm
User Image
name: Sam Silverstream
age at time of death: 16
sythe: none she has sword
power of sythe: her swords ability is to let her know if some one is near.
wings: no
crime or sold soul: sold her soul to be a demon hunter.
small back story: she had no family, and no friends. she ran into a guy that told her she had good soul that he need someone like her to keep is demons in order. in other words he wanted her to kill all the demons that got out of control. she agreed to let him have her soul b/c there was no one that would miss her anyway. so she became his demon slayer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:06 pm
lets get this story started.  

dark saphire_911

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:54 pm
throwing in a new character^^im taking my characters from the story i made for the costume contest and putting them in here, ill have to revise that story a little.
User Image

name: arc
age at time of death:18
sythe:none has demonic powers
Wings: orange bat wings
crime or sold sold: more of a crime i guess
Story: arc was a regular human before but when he fell in love with his guardian angel she was cast down and after she was taken from him he died of a broken heart he refused to join the angels who took his love so he was also cast down becoming a demon and searching for his love finding her before she ran away afraid to face him thinking all was her fault for not being able to protect him and for another reason. though she wont talk about it silver was his guardian angel after she sold her soul to kill her step father she was offered a second chance from angles because she had done all that to protect her family so she got a job as a guardian angel considred one of the easiest jobs, but she fail as she fell in love with the human she was meant to guard and now she runs from him and he tracks her down each time. what would hades do to some one who wants to realease one of his oldest reapers from his grasp.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:26 pm
still adding more characters sweatdrop probly not a good idea but oh well this is hades right hand

User Image

name: fallen (has given up his angel name acoron)
age at time of death: was never born so never died (fallen angel)
sythe: has none has demonic powers or angelic
wings: never brings them out but light grey feathered wings
crime or sold soul: he betrayed god when he faught along side hades (the devil)
back story: made an angel and was one for a long time till he decided that he was bored of the same old thing so when the devil tought up his idea to over throw god he decided why not and was cast away with hades.

and hades himself

User Image
name: well im calling him hades
age at time of death: haha like any one knows his age
sythe: he has one but doesnt really ever uses it but its called hellblaze
power of sythe: pretty much anything to do with fire
wings: pitch black feathered wings
crime or sold soul: he of course tried to over throw god
back story:im pretty sure everyone knows this one  

XsagwaX

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:10 pm
another new character ^^
Demon side
User Image
angel side
User Image

name: joshua
age at time of death: never died still has a beating heart
scythe: doesn't have one has angelic power right now though
wings:angel wings now for killing 80 angels and small demon wings for only killing 17 demons he can switch wings, have one of both, just one at a time or none at all of his choice
crime or sold soul: neither he hunts for a living
back story: he pretty much a normal human but he is part of another race of humans that only have a few people left and he is one they are hunter who kill angels and demons when they kill 80 angels they get full angelic powers when they kill 80 demons they get full demonic power and can use both when ever they want. joshua has worked hard and has killed his 80 angels and now is working on demons. but he also lives a normal human life and no one but his few other hunter friends know.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff