Any one like okami? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:38 pm
I love it! I beat it about 4 times already! Did any one beat it yet?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:42 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The world.....
I beat it twice and I still love it. (The design of it and everything but the voices.)
Is mine.....! .icons by mockingbirds99.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Bloody Band Aid

Ruthless Businesswoman

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:44 pm
Great Destiny

I beat it twice and I still love it. (The design of it and everything but the voices.)
Is mine.....! .icons by mockingbirds99.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, the voices do get really annioing, they could do alto better on that! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:44 pm
I actually already made a thread about this video game! C: I beat it seven times.

I might be Rao for Portcon Maine this year. ;D  

Summer Kagome

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

A Bloody Band Aid

Ruthless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:48 pm
Xx Broliena LSS xX
Great Destiny

Yeah, the voices do get really annioing, they could do alto better on that! xd

I know right? They could of atleast hired some good voice actors/actresses that would make it x2 better.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:56 pm
Summer Kagome
I actually already made a thread about this video game! C: I beat it seven times.

Sweetness! I'm timing on how long it takes me to beat the bosses, I thought of it once I was about to beat the game for the 4th time! xd
I beat Yami in all of his forms in 44 minutes and 32 seconds! xd Any longer, it would have been a hour!  

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

Willow Wolfblade

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:03 am
I've beat it at least six times and can now run the game with almost everything collected (except the beads XP) in 10 hours. I was very proud of myself. I love tyhis game...It's my favorite.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:57 pm
I've NEVER beaten it! *sob*

My Wii was broken for the longest time (about 5-6 months). I finally got it fixed, but now all my Wii controllers are screwing up. I think there's something wrong that bar-thing-a-ma-jig that goes on top of the tv. It's one of them there wireless bars.

Anyway, I love this game. Wish I could beat it. It's sad because I'm right before the last boss, and I can't play it. D,:

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

Summer Kagome

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:58 pm
Xx Broliena LSS xX
Summer Kagome

Sweetness! I'm timing on how long it takes me to beat the bosses, I thought of it once I was about to beat the game for the 4th time! xd
I beat Yami in all of his forms in 44 minutes and 32 seconds! xd Any longer, it would have been a hour!

I timed Yami, it took me 23 minutes and 12 seconds. o3o  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:28 pm
I'm not positive, but I think I must have beaten Okami about 15 times, maybe more... xd I have absolutely no life.

But yeah, it's still one of my favorite games. Issun is adorable... but his irritating little voice really made me want to squish him at times. lol

SammyPuppyLover24

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kuro Ryuu Hime

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:57 pm
Okami is amazing. I have beaten the game at least three times! ...Granted, I looked online to find all the stray beads, but that's my choice for wanting to find out what you get. And what you get is awesome! (not gonna say what it is so i don't spoil it for anyone who doesn't know)

Everything about this game is just perfect. The story is very intriguing and rich in Japanese culture and mythology, which is the main thing that got me to buy it in the first place. Then the animation and the soundtrack is just so stunning. I love replaying the game just to hear the story again and see all the locations and hear all the music.

And even the voices, or lack thereof, are pretty cool in my opinion.

Ammy rocks!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:16 pm
Xx Broliena LSS xX
I love it! I beat it about 4 times already! Did any one beat it yet?

Oh i luv okami. I played it with my friend once and she hasn't beat it yet but I'm getting it soon.

Oh yes and I support the couple Ammy X Issun even if y'all thinks tht wierd.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

Arual Enilorac

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:09 pm
Okami was probably one of my favorite games of all time. The controls felt amazing (I bought it for PS2) and the story was incredible. I liked how it didn't end after the main quest, too.

The voice acting was hardly the company's fault; it was created in Japanese, so they had to garble the language to make something out of it. It would have been a major pain to hire all-new voice actors for the game.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:13 pm
I've played that game for so long I know where all the beads are! You get invincibility! Not to mention the cool looking skins. X3

Okami is the only game me and my bf can agree on sadly. Wish it was two players some how!

Also I bet it about uhhmmm...I cant remember D: there is like 9 saved games in the slots so maybe 9? *shrugs*

Mochiccino

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:21 pm
I've never played it before, but I've seen gameplay footage/ heard reviews about it and the art style and storyline seems awesome. Wish I had it.

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff