Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Talking about love to a guy friend..?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azusanga

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:39 pm
I'm a little worried about this. I pinky promised him today in science (he's my lab partner, and we are mature beyond a billion) that I would tell him the third emotion my friend guessed that I was feeling. The first two: Peace and Calm. Third? Love.

The convo went down a little like this:
Me: Look! The earth has an aura (coloured a picture of the earth in with a highlighter)
Him: It needs to be an evvvilll aura (starts to colour it in with his pencil)
Me: One of my friends sees auras.
Him: Really? Who.
Me: I can't tell you, it would ruin the secret.
Him: You're full of crap.
Me: =P She does. She knew that I was majorly depressed at my birthday party, and she also was able to tell me three of my emotions.
Him: Which were...?
Me: Peace, calm, and -falters-
Him: What was the third?
Me: I'll tell you later.
Him: Promise?
Me: Yes.

Commence pinky swearing D=

There is no way to break a pinky swear. I feel really guilty about not telling him today, and plan to talk to him on the field trip tommorrow.

Question:
How do I bring it up?
Is there any way to deflect the 'who was the love for?' question?
Blushing is a SERIOUS issue for me. Like, TERRIBLE. I do NOT want to get all red in the face when I say the word 'love' to him. (and it's not just my cheeks that get red, but my whole face) Any way to deflect that, too?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:05 pm
Pinky swears are meaningless. He should have gotten your promise in writing. Don't bring it up. If he brings it up, touch your nose and say "No nose". Insist you don't have to tell him because you no-nosed it. He will be annoyed and give up. Unless you secretly want to tell him? And it's not a big deal. If he asks you who it's for, make him promise not to tell, and don't waste time with pinkies. Get it in writing.  

13th Deathday

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:45 pm
Say, I'm sorry i broke my pinky swear to tell you yesterday. The thing is, its actually something pretty personal. I'm not sure I'm ready to talk about it. He might back off. At the very least he will probably expect you to be embarrassed, so it won't be really awkward. There's really no way to control blushing.

If he keeps insisting or you still really want to tell him, deflect the "for who" question by saying, "I just can't tell you. You guys are really close and I know it will get back to him, and I'm really not ready for that. Telling you that wasn't part of the pinky swear, sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:39 pm
dont break your swear, say that it is love, but then say it is personal and you dont like to talk about it. he should understand. if he persists, change the subject.  

XxXluna eclipseXxX

-PrimaCzarina-

Fluffy Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:20 am
[[]]

Personally, I would wait for him to bring it up.
If he was just being a silly boy when asking, then he won't remember.
If he was seriously interested, he'll remind you.

And as for fessing up as to who you love, joke about it or tell him to back off.
If you really don't want to tell him, then don't.

I get the blush thing. The red I turn is so bright it could rival a tomato.
I just ignore it and keep going.
Otherwise I would hardly be able to speak. xP

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces