Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Urgent, Can you help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jareths Girl_24TTW

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:40 pm
I like this guy. (Duh) He doesn't care about looks, but he cares about what the other guys think of him. The other guys would give him so much crap for liking me. Because of this I don't want to tell him how I feel, because even if he did like me back he wouldn't admit it. He'd just make me look and feel stupid for saying it. I talk with him every day, but he never sees me as more than just some one to talk to at school. I really like him. What should I do?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:51 pm
If he's too embarrased to be with you, then he is not worth your time. Three options

1. Stop talking to him altogether and try to forget about him

2. confront him and say you are sick of how he puts so much store in his friend's opinions

3. Do 1, if he asks why you aren't talking to him, do 2.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Jareths Girl_24TTW

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:08 pm
K. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:01 am
DO ya'll ever talk regurlarly? IF you do, start ignoring him a little, don't be as friendly. If he starts trying to get your attention a little more often, an dtries a little harder, that will let you know that talking to you is important to him. Don't do it to the point where he thinks you aren't intrested in talking to him ever, just make him think you're buys with other things... Hope it helped a little!!!  

kitty2167

Super Dabbler

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces