Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Ϯѻrϯʉrɛɗ

User Image

an original roleplay
by p a n syndrome

introduction ▫ plot ▫ Kёshvȧl know-it-all ▫ rules ▫ skeleton ▫ Kёshvȧl profiles ▫ human profiles ▫ important notes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:29 pm
"They came from Heaven on charriots of stars,

bathed in wreaths of glittering gold.

Beautiful faces with canine teeth;

They have no use for the weak or old.

Our older children are whom they seek,

Strong bodies and swift of mind

To play with them at their leisure

Or sell them off to others of kind.

So run, dear children, while ye can

As ye see those charriots near,

Or the deaful beats of Angels' wings

May be the last thing ye ever hear."

-- On The Arrival of the Kёshvȧl, Poet Unknown

introduction ▫ plot ▫ Kёshvȧl know-it-all ▫ rules ▫ skeleton ▫ Kёshvȧl profiles ▫ human profiles ▫ important notes

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:51 pm
____________The world as we knew it ended eighty years ago.

_____The world did not blow up in 2012, as many people had onced believed it would. There was,
however, a meteor shower... or what we had thought to be a meteor shower.
In reality, it had been the arrival of a thousand ships.

In the year 2012, the Kёshvȧl invaded.

____________Since the arrival of the first ships, the Kёshvȧl [or "the demons with beautiful faces" in New Earth's language] have helped themselves to picking out the healthiest and most attractive-looking human children to claim as their own. No one knows for certain what happens to these children after they are spirited off into space.

_____There have been wide-spread rumours ranging from a black market slave trade to strange sacrifices, even rare delecasies in alien dinner courses.
Only one thing is certain: if you are concidered beautiful, hide. If you share a special talent, do not use it.

For if the Kёshvȧl find you, there is no hope of being saved.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:54 pm
A word on the Kёshvȧl

User Image

____________The Kёshvȧl are mysterious beings, once believed to be angels because of the golden-tiped wings that sprout from their backs.

_____ Beautiful from head to toe, the Kёshvȧl are completely alluring. Without even wanting to a human could find themselves attracted to them. Just by staring into their eyes can leave the avarage mortal mezmerized, creating a Pide Piper effect.

_____But behind their lovely features and perfections lies a heart as dark and cold as the deepest Winter. They use humans for their own amusement, pets meant to obey every comand given without question and with severe loyalty. Any defiance is met with cruel punishments no living thing should ever have to suffer through.

____________One Kёshvȧl in particular is exceptionally cruel- Ciar Thoorn- the lead slave trader. Every season he and his men arrive to New Earth and collect what they beileve is the best out of the "harvest".
Tomorrow is supposed to be his next Collection Day.

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:57 pm
Rules

no posting until I give the okay.

pm all profiles to moi.

killing is a big no-no, as well as cybering.
violence is okay to a certain extent.
go easy on the major cussing.

we are all big boys and girls here who know how to use proper language. show me that's the truth and write in complete paragraphs.

pretty posts are encouraged.

I'm only accepting eight profiles: four Kёshvȧl and four humans. reserve a spot if you wish.

ninja rule! highlight the page to find it.

Kёshvȧl pm title= Come away, human child / human pm title= Go away, crazy alien

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:43 pm
Skeleton

[center]PICTURE[/center]

[color=white]______________________-[/color][size=17]→[/size][color=COLOR1][size=15] [u]N[/u][/size][u][size=11]eed to Knows[/u][/size][/color] [size=17]← [/size]

[size=10][b]What they call me[/b] [color=COLOR2] FULL NAME[/color]
[b]But I prefer[/b] [color=COLOR2]NICKNAME[/color]
[b]I'm around here somewhere[/b] [color=COLOR2]AGE[/color]
[b]Wanna check?[/b] [color=postingcolor][GENDER][/color]
[b]I likes me some[/b] [color=COLOR2]SEXUAL ORIENTATION[/color]
[b]I quite like[/b] [color=COLOR2] 3 LIKE MIN[/color]
[b]But not these[/b] [color=COLOR2] 3 DISLIKES MIN[/color]
[b]I'm sort of important[/b] [color=COLOR2]POSITION IN SOCIAL STANDING (Kёshvȧl ONLY)[/color]

[align=center][img]100 x 100 imageURL[/img][img]100 x 100 imageURL[/img][img]100 x 100 imageURL[/img][img]100 x 100 imageURL[/img][/size][/align]

[align=right][size=17]→[/size][color=COLOR1][size=15] [u]I[/u][/size][u] [size=11]guess you'll need this stuff, too[/u][/size][/color] [size=17]← [/size] [color=white]______________________-[/color]

[size=10][b]Get under my skin[/b] [color=COLOR2]PERSONALITY [/color]
[b]How it all began[/b]. [color=COLOR2]BIO, 4 SENTANCES MIN[/color]
[b]Anything else?[/b]. [color=COLOR2]OTHER[/color]
[/size] [/align]

[b][size=17]→[/size] [size=13]USERNAME[/size] [size=17]← [/size][/b]

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:10 pm
Kёshvȧl Profiles → 0 left >all spots have been filled<

User Image

______________________- Need to Knows

What they call me Ciar Thoorn
But I prefer n / a
I'm around here somewhere - information could not be retrieved -
Wanna check? male.
I likes me some neither. ( asexual )
I quite like silence, rain , sweets, fire, and pain
But not these humans - every single thing about them - , the color green , nearly everything else.
I'm sort of important lead slave trader.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I guess you'll need this stuff, too ______________________-

Get under my skin Unlike most of the angels, who are simply capricious as well as cruel, Ciar experiences very little emotion at all. Instead, the facial expressions and feelings he projects are false, making it almost impossible to guess what he`s thinking. The only time he shows true expression is during violence. A sadist as well as a masochist, Ciar enjoys watching humans, and most other beings, in agony, including being injured himself, to a certain degree. His voice completely clashes violently with his personality, it being a whimsical and light thing. Soft spoken, the Kёshvȧl never shouts. But he is not feared for how loud he speaks, but of how drained his heart is of feeling.
How it all began. One of the oldest Kёshvȧl, Ciar has been alive for many many centuries, and is also considered one of the most mysterious. Very little is known about him, except for the reputation he has made for himself in society. Even though he has a profoundly long, and extremely accurate, memory, his parents have slipped out of his mind, whoever they were. Some people say he killed them, some say they changed their name, or he changed his, or maybe they`re still alive and have lost all connection with him. It is also believed that Ciar simply appeared into being. But whatever happened to him, either he forgot, or he simply will not recall for anyone.

Anything else?. Ciar has never owned a pet, and never will. He views humans as disgusting creatures, and collects them only to make a profit.

x SHOE CARNiiVAL

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

What they call me Zloraiha cui Olianda
But I prefer Raia, although only my kin are allowed to use it.
I'm around here somewhere I am in my very early twenties, and as such am considered very young.
Wanna check? Female
I likes me some Boys and girls – I like to experiment.
I quite like variety, in everything from the weather to my pets. I’m fascinated by fire and life, and I like looking at the stars. I always enjoy having my questions answered, because otherwise my mind gets messy.
But not these I cannot stand it when things are messy – I have to keep everything tidy and in order. Watching a new pet have hysterics is boring, and often tempts me to hurt them just so they’ll have something to be hysterical about. The smell of the pollution in the air of their world is also rather disgusting, I won’t lie – after eighty years, it still lingers.
I'm sort of important My family is in the upper-middle echelons of Kёshvȧl society, but due to my age, I’m often treated as a child by my elders.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Get under my skin I might easily be termed two-faced; certainly I have two very distinct sets of characteristics. One is for my kin, the other around the pets. When I am with my own kind, I am bright and happy, eager to please. I may, perhaps, be a little on the childish side, but I’m easily pleased and very lighthearted – even if the subjects of my amusement can be rather gruesome at times. Well, the pets seem to think so, anyway. When I’m dealing with my pets, however, I change a hundred and eighty degrees. I turn cold and distant, and become very mature. Nothing they can do ever completely makes me happy. I’m a little morbid, certainly, and I’m always on the alert for any showing of defiance – the sounds they make when in pain are fascinating. However, I do try to be fair, and I don’t punish for defiance that isn’t there, as some of my kin do.
How it all began. Oh, well, my own life isn’t particularly interesting. As the youngest and the spoiled darling of my family, I can have anything I want if I ask for it. I don’t, usually. It simply isn’t practical, and besides, the things that I truly enjoy are things that I prefer to do alone. I don’t remember a time before the pets, of course – I wasn’t even alive when my kin took over. I find that the stories of the time between then and now are immensely interesting. If only I had been around then! I would have loved to see it. On the other hand, I’ve always had a pet, as far back as I can remember, which sort of makes up for it, I suppose. I’ve gone through a few, as have we all – I can’t think of anyone who’s had only one, which can become rather a pain if you lose one between collection days. Then you have to trade with someone else, or see if there are any left unclaimed. But they all have their own interesting little ‘talents’, and I find the breed in general quite entertaining.
Anything else?. Unfortunately I recently lost a pet to that silly thing they call ‘depression’. Luckily, however, a collection day is coming up, and I should be able to get a new one then.

SilentShadowDreamer

User Image

What they call me Ailu Mey Salane
But I prefer Ailu (Ah-loo)
I'm around here somewhere Unkown
Wanna check? Female
I likes me some Bi-Sexual
I quite like Books, Gloom, Misery, Messing with others
But not these Crying, Rudness, Being pushed, and being unessicarly touched.
I'm sort of important Works under Ciar in the slave business, her father was the royal side, but she wanted nothing to do with it.

User Image User ImageUser Image

Get under my skin Kind to her friends, evil mostly. She's the person that you'll be more afraid of the more kindly she starts to speak. She tries to keep her temper low, cause she hates it when her buttons are just pushed. She beats her anger into the pets she owns or just when she sees them in the cage. She's not kind to anyone of them, and she's never had one last more than a month because they keep dying on her.
How it all began. It started when she murdered her father, though she blamed it on her mother cause she didn't want the punishment. Nobody really cares though, she has reason for murdering him. Over years she gained life experince and lived on her own, exploring planets and such. She's learned about other creatures, and learned to dislike humans greatly. She came back to her planet, seeing as the humans were becoming pets, she wanted them only for her enjoyment. Her recent pet has died from a mental overload, so it's time to get another one. She enjoys her job and at the same time hatese it so much.
Anything else?. Her intentions, feelings, and anything else she has built a wall around her. She's stopped caring.

MindXHunter

User Image

What they call me Vaanathos au Maru
But I prefer Lord Vaanathos
I'm around here somewhere one hundred fifty three
Wanna check? male
I likes me some bisexual
I quite like Vaanathos loves nature, elegant things, the colour black, tea, and literature. Essentially if it's part of the finer things in life, Vaanathos likes it
But not these Vaanathos dislikes dirty things, humans (as he considers them dirty and inferrior), low-brow humor, cheap things, disobedience, annoying people.
I'm sort of important Vaanathos is part of the very high upper class and is part of a family that is very well known back on the planet of the Keshval. He is of nobility and has close ties with the royal family.

Get under my skin Vaanathos can be kind or cruel, sometimes even at the same time. He's the type of person who can slap you hard with a cheery smile on his face. Vaanathos is quite sadistic as well and will sometimes hurt his slaves for no reason. A strike here, a whipping there, but he doesn't beat them senseless unless he has a reason. Vaanathos looks down on humans and sees them as dirty and only good for slave labour. Vaanathos is very snobbish, even among those of the Keshval and expects things to be done exactly when he wants it and how he wants it. Woe be the person who doesn't do it exactly the way Vaanathos wants it, especially if they're a slave.
How it all began. Vaanathos was born into a prestigious Keshval family and always enjoyed the finer things in life, whether it was good tea, expensive clothes, the latest things, or his own supply of slaves. Essentially Vaanathos grew up spoiled and let it all go to his head. However, he is not dumb nor naive and has made a name for himself in Keshval society. Vaanathos now owns his own private estate away from his family but still keeps in contact. He treats his slaves, according to him, better than they deserve. His slaves are usually used for chores and amusement.
Anything else?. Has a large number of slaves, for after all, he can afford more than one.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

User Image

What they call me Marcelius dir Aquihain
But I prefer Marcelius is fine, although some of my contemporaries call me Marc. (Pronounced mar-SS.)
I'm around here somewhere Oh, I don’t even know. Perhaps a hundred years old in slave terms? Something like that.
Wanna check? Male
I likes me some women
I quite like the company of my own kind, absolute silence, and the occasional pet to examine and learn about.
But not these Childish rebellions, particularly from pets I believed well-trained. The scent of death. Young slaves are also incredibly irritating – their tears and tantrums irritate me beyond belief.
I'm sort of important I’m just your average Kёshvȧl – not particularly high- or low-placed.

Get under my skin I’m quiet, reserved and cold. There is very little else that I share even with my people. My emotions run deeply, but they are kept on a very low level by my intellect. It has been a long time since I last lost control of myself, and so my self-discipline is (or so I flatter myself) superior. I have a sort of detached, scientific interest in the pets – what they can stand, what they can’t. What they’re good at, what they’re not. But it goes no further than that.
How it all began. I was young when we took over the slaves’ planet, and do not remember much of that time. But I have spent most of my adult life learning about the pets – their strengths and weaknesses, where they shine and where they collapse. It is an interesting study; they are all very different, and I’m interested in diversity. Some of my people think that I am, perhaps, a little too interested for my own good, but so far there have been no emotional attachments. If such a thing were to happen, well…I have authorised a few friends, as close to good friends as I have, to promptly rid me of said slave or slaves. The last thing I need is emotional attachment to these fragile little creatures.
Anything else?. Not that I can think of at the moment.

SilentShadowDreamer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:13 pm
Human Profiles → 0 left > all spots have been filled <

User Image

What they call me Kara-Serina Ever
But I prefer Seri
I'm around here somewhere nineteen
Wanna check? female
I likes me some boys
I quite like dancing, reading, being alone in my thoughts
But not these crowded places, small rooms, Collection Days

Get under my skin I'm kind to most, though when you first meet me I seem a bit aggressive. You have to be in order to survive here. I hate not being able to express myself, and when I am in an irritable mood everyone knows about it. The old women in my village say I'm passionate, but my mother likes to say I'm a headstrong spazz.
How it all began. I've always been a good dancer. When I was little I would spend hours twirling in circles and performing tricks for my older brother and younger siblings. That all stopped when mom found out. "You musn't dance anymore, Kara," she told me after giving me a good slap to the face, "Or the Angels will take you from me. Do you want that?" I didn't, so I obediently listened to my mother and stopped my silly prancings... for about a week. I found that when I didn't dance, I became very irritable and moody. I'm not a very good person to be around when I'm in one of my "moods", as most people soon found out. My brother was the only one who supported my dancing abilities. At night he and I used to sneak out into the open field where I could dance to my heart's content and he would play his lute for me.
The Angels took him with them during the last Collection Day.

Anything else?. That Kёshvȧl- Ciar, I think- won't stop glancing over at me. Was I ratted out?

p a n syndrome

User Image

What they call me Nicholas Diederich
But I prefer Nick
I'm around here somewhere 13
Wanna check? Male
I likes me some Girls (heterosexual)
I quite like hard candy, relaxation, and shiny things.
But not these loud noise, too much work, and fish.

Get under my skin Nick tends to be somewhat judgmental and a little arrogant. He prefers being in a quiet, peaceful environment. Overall he's a generous, helpful and obedient person with a secret wild side.
How it all began. Nick's parents were always considerably wealthy and he was raised in a big house with many servants and taught to be a good little gentleman. His parents became fearful of his looks and smarts when he became a teenager. Afraid he would be taken by the aliens Nick's parents sent him to live with a distant uncle and aunt in isolation. Recently his care takers have been talking about something known as a Collection Day and angels and mentioned taking Nick to see them. He's very excited, especially since aunty keeps telling him how pretty they are.
Anything else?. Nick has never been lead to believe 'Angels' are bad.

N K Cake

User Image

What they call me Senryu Kowalski
But I prefer Sen or Ryu
I'm around here somewhere 19
Wanna check? Male
I likes me some Girls
I quite like Defiance, rebellion and beauty
But not these Repression, destruction and fire

User Image User Image User Image

Get under my skin Senryu is a hotheaded kid with a lot in the ways of quick wit to back him up. He despises everything the enemy stands for and at every turn attempts to stand against his owner.
How it all began. Senryu was a leader of a small resistance faction in Brazil before someone slipped up and got him captured. He is deathly afraid of fire as it killed his father, the previous resistance leader, and freezes at the sight of it. He is easily captivated by beauty which is shown by his willingness to lead their battles with a blindfold on, relying on everything but sight to battle the evils that descended upon them. He is now a slave to an alien he doesn't know yet and is hoping to turn the tide of battle from the inside. However if his owner turns to be female in looks he will have a very difficult time mustering the ability to attack.
Anything else?. He finds himself unphased by the men of the alien race but the women seem to have an odd pull on his subconcious.

James

User Image

What they call me Maxine Strongwill
But I prefer Maxy
I'm around here somewhere 16
Wanna check? [FEMALE]
I likes me some guys and girls (bi)
I quite like sparkles, squirrels, being lazy, and eye-candy
But not these being told what to do. These alien THINGS, my old parents, snobby people, and the color pink (don't ask)

Get under my skin bipolar, sometimes feisty, usually nice, but LOVES to be sarcastic
How it all began. Okay, so I live in a foster home. I'm the 'lonely' dark, moody girl people usually stay away from. They're wrong, though. I'm perfectly happy with the way my life is. I live in my art, so it's all good. It was when I got my first request to join a modeling contest that I started worrying.
Anything else?. I'm secretly a masochist.

iiGypsy_Jazz

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:02 pm
who owns who

Ciar Thoorn

Ailu Mey Salane
ѭ Senryu Kowalski

--------Vaanathos au Maru ѫ Kara-Serina Ever

-----------------Marcelius dir Aquihain Ѩ Maxine Strongwill

---------------------------Zloraiha cui Olianda ѱ Nicholas Diederich

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:58 pm
A Quick Note

It's come to my attention that a couple of things were a bit unclear in my introduction.

This role-play takes place eighty years after the end of the world. When the Kёshvȧl arrived to enslave the human race, they took away all of our technology so it would be harder to fight back.

All modern things do not exist here, including most stereotypes, eletricity, plumbing, etc. We've pretty much been thrown back into the dark ages.

No guns.
Pointy sticks, yes.
Stone spears, yes.
Super awesome laser guns, not unless you're a Kёshvȧl, and even then you don't really use them. The Kёshvȧl like to torture slowly.

Hope this has cleared a few things up. (:

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:41 pm
One itty bitty note:

Ciar Thoorn's character has been reserved taken.

8D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:09 am
bump

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points