Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free Item Archive

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to tracking active and inactive sponsorships, events, and misc. Free Items and Free gold 

Tags: free item, freebie, sponsorship item, sponsorship, free item archive 

Reply Main
Suggestions for Guild Features (Updated: 05-15-10) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:22 pm
Since the guild is still being worked on, it would be lovely to have some input from the current guild members about features you would like to see. Please, try not to suggest items already listed below. All suggestions will be taken into consideration. If we get a lot of suggestions, a poll will be implemented later to vote for which features to add!

Crew, please feel free to add to this post as you wish. ^^

Future Features:
- Archives for: Past sponsor/quest/random freebie items & Event items
- Nomination Thread(s): Member of the month, etc.
- Newbie Help/Contest Sub-forum (in Development right now)
- Non-'bump' Contests

Member asked for features:
- Auctions
- zOMG! Clan  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:04 pm

I think this is a great idea.

How about a nomination thread? Nominate someone for member of the month.

She and Him

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:10 pm
Ooh, that'd be a great idea!

Let's add that to Future Features. O:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Excellent.

Well, I haven't got anything else. XD

She and Him

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200

geo serenity adlehyde
Vice Captain

Familiar Elder

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:50 pm
i got a list of halloween and xmas spirited items i did last year i can pm if you want it, but i need to update it

edit: AM updating it, i meant AM updating it. i keep it as a record complete with links  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:22 pm
geo serenity
i got a list of halloween and xmas spirited items i did last year i can pm if you want it, but i need to update it

edit: AM updating it, i meant AM updating it. i keep it as a record complete with links
That would be lovely! O: I have all the event items recorded, I believe, up to 2009...I would have those as well but I was not a very active user last year. XD

Feel free to PM me the list when you are ready. I'll give you credit for suppling that information. <3 ^^  

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

geo serenity adlehyde
Vice Captain

Familiar Elder

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:49 pm
you would have it now if a friend's sister didn't keep bugging me, but you will get it

also just did booty grab, i think i did well for just 1 penguin ^_^ /

edit: compiled and sent just in case my fail-sorry, i mean my gaia, didn't tell you  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm
This is a suggestion about what NOT to have and that is a bunch of contest threads that result in tons of 'bump' posts

I belong to a couple of guilds that do that and what I see is the when I check the Forums - Guild update thing where it shows the five or six most recently updated threads it is always the game posts. If anything important is being talked about you don't see it unless you manually search the guild sub-forums.

Hmm. I'm having trouble thinking of something to add beyond what I already see here and in the forums. If I think of something I'll be back. smile  

David2074

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300

geo serenity adlehyde
Vice Captain

Familiar Elder

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:11 am
i don't think you have to worry about that stuff here. apart from "what year's halloween items were your fave" or something, i can't think of much you could poll.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:11 am
Maybe a list of items you could win elsewhere, for instance, in booty grab you sometimes can get a free hermit cat.  

Miss.Psyche

Beloved Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

She and Him

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:21 am

On the archive, we have listed all the sorts of things you can get from Booty Grab. I should know, I wrote it. XD

Maybe you hadn't realized that, so, what other things do you suggest we list? I love your idea, but we already have the list you used as an example.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:34 am
she and him beat me to it, but a list of what the overseer gives you would be good. he's in the archive but there isn't a list yet. i'll post the items i know in the right topic  

geo serenity adlehyde
Vice Captain

Familiar Elder

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

She and Him

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:41 am

Thank you, Geo.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:47 am
David2074
This is a suggestion about what NOT to have and that is a bunch of contest threads that result in tons of 'bump' posts

I belong to a couple of guilds that do that and what I see is the when I check the Forums - Guild update thing where it shows the five or six most recently updated threads it is always the game posts. If anything important is being talked about you don't see it unless you manually search the guild sub-forums.

Hmm. I'm having trouble thinking of something to add beyond what I already see here and in the forums. If I think of something I'll be back. smile

In time our contest(s) will have one thread, which you won't need to bump because it will be a sticky.
After it ends, we will move it to the recycle bin.

She and Him

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200

Miss.Psyche

Beloved Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:15 pm
She and Him

On the archive, we have listed all the sorts of things you can get from Booty Grab. I should know, I wrote it. XD

Maybe you hadn't realized that, so, what other things do you suggest we list? I love your idea, but we already have the list you used as an example.
ah, I see it now. I did miss it. sweatdrop  
Main

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces