Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Prom. [resolved]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:57 pm
Let's start with I've never had a boyfriend.
Never been kissed, never really been asked out actually.
I flirt with boys, and they flirt back, but I'm always "just a friend" and the type of girl who guys can talk about stuff they normally don't talk about in front of girls, if that makes sense.
I'm not a tomboy. I wear girl-y shirts, but I won't wear skirts or anything like that regularly.

I've had two crushes in my entire life. One has a girlfriend, and they've been dating for 3 years.
The other, my current crush, is single and we have sooo much in common it's insane. I always thought he liked me back because of the way we act around each other but . . .
I tried to ask him to go to prom with me.
I wrote him a note, since I couldn't find him in the morning or yesterday after track practice. I gave the note to a friend, since I don't really see him through out the day.

He didn't give me an answer. He acted like he never got the note. I don't know what to do. I would have been able to handle it if he had just said no, but now I'm waisting all my time obsessively checking emails and facebook for any sign of an answer. He ignored me in the hallways, but when we got to the one class we actually have together, he was completely normal.

I really don't know what to do. He obviously doesn't want to talk about it, but I really don't know how to get over something like this.

I really wanted to go.
They stop selling tickets Friday.
None of my friends want to go.
I thought we had it all planned out that I was going with my little group of friends, then suddenly last week they all decided to bail. Now, I'm trying to find someone to go with. I don't know how to deal with this. Please help?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:56 pm
I have never had a boyfriend (Or been on a date), never kissed, etc. Lie you. I feel your pain.

Finding a date sucks, I can't find one myself, but for you I really think you have one choice:

Ask him if he got the note, and if he did, what his answer is.

It's possible that he just didn't get it. In which case, it's no one's fault. He'll say "What note?" and you'll probably explain it, and then you will have a yes or no.

You could even say "as friends" or something along those lines, so he doesn't freak that it might mean you like him more than he likes you.

Good luck, darling!

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:02 pm
He definitely got the note.
I can tell that he's purpously avoiding eye contact in the hallway.
Except when he made a face.
I wish I could remember the facial expression better, because it was a half smile, half frown like thing, seriously and I don't know.
He's just being sooo ackward wtih it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:05 pm
He said yes. <3  

eccentricanomaly

Giavanna Lee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:17 pm
Yay!!!! Good for you, hun biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:02 pm
Congrats and have fun! biggrin  

Hersheydudette

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items