Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:34 pm
Demon's Open RP Forum

Explanation:
This Thread has no theme to it...You simply create a character(or multiple character's) and you may put them in a world...(If you wish to use my world, that is fine, my character's stay between this dimensional universe a pocket dimension and a demon world that connects between the two dimensions.) Any kind of character, anykind of abilities(whether natural to that creature type or not, but do show a relation to the unnatural abilities the obtaining them by what ever means necesary) You are only limited, in what you can do, by your own imagination...

Rules:
Borrowing things: If you wish to use anything else that you see in my RPs fell free to ask, for the most part I'll say yes, but be courteous. The same applies to using something of someone elses.

Please Follow Gaia TOS, Guild and Sub-Forum rules...This cannot be stressed enough...If you notice a rule being broken here in here report it to me, I'll take care of the situation, if I cannot I'll give it the the sub-forum mod (Violetta), and it will move up from there. I Don't wish to get anyone in trouble here, but I can't be held responsible for what you people do...Seeing as how this open thread was my idea, I will be held responsible if this get out of control, and if you want to be able to use every ounce of your creativity, please don't abuse this oppertunity.

Running a Story:
arrow You are welcome to write about anything, I don't care how gory it is, but if things get into an adult situation, play everything out to a PG-13 Level, or jump time past all the 'events', which means, if two characters are about to 'make love' to any degree beyond a few kisses on the face or hands, put some warning such as
Quote:
**Mature Content**
and begin typing after the event happens..this allows the other people to know something happened, but you are safe punishment. I will get frustrated and begin disciplining if I see more than 2 every 3 pages(on average).

arrow Doing anything to another person's character other than watching or mentioning out of their presence will require permission, but do feel free to run a story with another person...that is one of the best parts of Roleplaying, and it helps to develope your character to other players.

OOC Posting
Keep OOC posting to a minumum, no conversations, if you want to hold a conversation with someone OOC, PM them. No more than 2 lines of a post either top or bottom asking a question.

Reporting:

Quote the message and copy the whole thing to a PM, with the subject 'Report', to me(Quote code and all) at the top state what rule was broken. and send it.

I'll review it, and handle it the best I can.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:35 am
Pheonix sits in the Imperial Dining Hall awaiting the Demonic Coucil and K-Ba when a nurse walks in. "Is something wrong with my duaghter?" The nusre stops in her tracks,"Pardon the intrusion, Madam, but Maya has sent a report of a serpitine demonstrating abilities such as the Lord, this one using the water abilities, I thought I should report it to you before having the messengers return to Chormesz to seek out the god Aquanus." She motions the nurse away as a worried look comes over her face. twenty minuts pass, and K-Ba walks into the Dining Hall, quickly noticing that she is attempting to hide her concern he request to know what is on her mind."I'll explain when the coucil gets here.", she responds, after a moment of thought. "That will probably not be until tomorrow, a majot issue came up and their having to deliberate on it for several hours, they told me to tell you they may not recess until the wee hours of the morning." Pheonix stands in a rage and quickly exits the dining hall making her way down the interior corridor and out through the front parlor. K-Ba runs after her, "What is wrong now?" "What is wrong? Thats what I want to know. What could be more inportant than talking to the wife of thier missing leader?" "What was that meeting, again, about Xexx?"

"Yes, I have received two desturbing reports, one stating a Lion anthromorph, using the wind abilities that Xexx created from Aeroth's power, has murdered The Wizard, the Lycan and the Elemental...."

"CrushZ, Venos, and Iron Beast dead? This is unbelievable."

"Unbelievable, but true, and Maya recently sent a report of Aquanus's water power wreaking havoc on a planet in that Galaxy through the vessel of a serpitine."

"Ok, Now I'm lost..."

"And you think I'm not, I thought, perhaps the gods were sending soldiers to the other world for some reason or another, but Aeroth has never met a Lion anthromorph. The only other theory is Xexx is dead and his powers have split into various creatures from across the universe. Unless you have anything to consider."

"Not right off the top of my head, Sorry."

Pheonix burst through the door into the Coucil Chamber..."What is so important that you would ignore a direct order to meet with me about new developments that may include the current Demon Lord?" The Chairman explains,"Someone appearing as Lord Alex is outside the city cuasing the mountains to rise." K-Ba quickly shouts,"You bastrards, did you not think the Queen should have known about this?" "Groveler, the Earth god, but please tell me who this "Lord Alex" is." Colnol Oblivion stands and explains about the man whom Xexx claimed the title of Demon Lord from, the abomination of forbidden magic,"I know that is not Alex's energy flowing through that body, but the attitude and appearance are uncanny." "Xexx set measurements to be taken on any attack of this magnetude...get the palace on the line. Captian Abyss, innitaite city defense protocol, while you commander gets his military round up, we may have a full-scale war on our hands if that man is anywhere near as strong with those terra skills."  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:25 pm
"Oblivion, I want everyone on full alert, I don't want anything suspicious inside the Demon City. I want the Assialants scouting for any outside force on this Alex, and the forces preparing at the major points of the City and the Vale incase Alex begins creating Golems, I'll take him head-on." Oblivion nods before running out of the raid tunnel of the City Capital Tower.

Pheonix heads for the stair well and pushes herself up to the roof of this eighty story buidling, Within minutes she has acended to the second highest point in the city, and begins jumps from the building, sprouting wings as her body transforms into it's true form.

Oblivion gets everyone one into the shelter before he and K-Ba move to the War-Room. "You relay everything to the strategist, I'll Radio the Battalion Leaders of the overall situation. Abyss should have the Perimeter up and operational in the next two minutes. That'll keep the moutntains from collapsing on the city." Oblivion agrees and follows up by saying, "Then explain to me where he got the land to create the mountains. Considering where we are, the only ground is inside the city, empty space for one hundred yards, outside that is the demension rifts." The PA system echos across the City of Demons as K-Ba comes over. "Demon Hordes, This is Royal Ambasador K-Ba, The City is under attack, by a creature who seems to be the previous Demon Lord, Alex, Do not be fooled by his appearance, it has been confirmed that the outter shell is but an illusion. Mountains rise above the city as I speak, powers that come from Lord Xexx's abilites. The true nature of the placement of these powers are unknown, but do be warned his is not to be taken lightly and should be approached cuastiously, but with bitter ruthlessness, prepare weapons and vehicles, but do not proceed until further instructions have been given by Colnol Oblivion.0 Be fore warned, General Negat is out clearing the streets of civilians and searching for intruders that may be attempting to cuase more problems while we are in this time of crisis, Assist him in anyway possible."

Meanwhile, Pheonix closes in on the border, finding the mountain to be rising to at a speed much greater than she anticipated, cuasing her instincts to push her to an astral speed. Breaking through the stone just before the barrier completely surround the city. The Queen searches arround for the unholy perpatrater of such an atrocity. Upon reconition of the minsconstrude force, she decends an energy plate behind him demanding an explanation for what the event at hand....

(TBC)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:38 pm
Hatira looked around the facility and blinked before knocking on the door, "I guess this is the place Xexx was talking about....." She waited until she saw the door open and a maid came to answer it, "Umm, I'm an old trainee of Xexx and I'm here for training."

The Maid snatches the girl by the arm..."You have perfect timing, I was on my way to the basment with the rest of the servants, The Lord is not here, he has been missing for several weeks, if you wish to speak with the lady, you are out of luck att eh moment, the City is under attack and lady lady is fighting in front of the troops, I swear it will be the death of me and many others emotionally if she dies."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:35 pm
"Simply doing as instructed, you horrid skank." The creature turns half of his attention to the queen and begins luanching boulders at her. Pheonix jumps to another plate to dodge and lunges for the foul minion.

Meanwhile, General Negat notices the strange visitor being jerked into the Lord's Residence and quickly goes to investigate. Upon opening the door and making himself seem as a normal member of the household, he follows the noise of the maid and the young woman walking, quickly catching up and demanding an explanation of an intruder of the city inside the Lord's Manor with both the Lord and the Lady out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:59 pm
Hatira had raised an eyebrow," I'm Xexx's trainee and I was asked to come here for further training. I am not an enemy to you nor the household in any way." Hatira had replied, looked directly at the General with a look of no emotion, as she usually talks to people she has yet to meet.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:26 pm
General Negat looks sternly,"Well, you're a fighter, right? The city is in peril, and I would like to offer an invitation to help this City, I'm sure Lord Xexx will also show much appreciation when he returns from where ever he is."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:18 pm
Hatira raised an eyebrow in surprise. She hadn't fought in a big war before, though she has been summonded for other things, but not a big as this and she smirked lightly, "I would love to, anything to help stuop the fighting." She said in response to his invitation, "All i need to do and get my swords ready and i'll be sure to fight for this city."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:17 am
General Negat nods in understanding, then looks at the maid, "I have got to finish clearing the streets, when she is ready, give her directions to the command station, Colnol Oblivion and Council Messenger K-Ba should there, I'll send a message for them to expect her." General Negat leaves...

Meanwhile, outside the city, Alex has turned all focus at the shapeshifting woman, being human one moment, and bird of flame the next, both exhuasted from a combination of the high impact battle and the use of their bodies mystical energies before hand. Pheonix appears to havbe the upper hand, but a last ditch boulder crushes into the human side, at over a hundred miles a hour, giving him time to turn his focus back to the mountain, "Fine, If I can not crush the City of Demons, I'll level it. RISE MY MINIONS!" With that that order, the mountain shatters into thousands of stone golems thirty feet in height, ten feet shoulder to shoulder. "DESTROY THAT SHIELD!!!!!!!!!!!" Alex turns back to his adversary, who has returned to her feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:20 am
Once Hatira sharpened her swords, she got the instructions of where to go to get to the Command station and she ran off with those directions in mind, her sword, Aquilica, strapped on her back and her other sword, Koriokama, hanging off on her side as she ran quickly to the Command station.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:17 pm
K-Ba steps outside awaiting the arrival the young woman reported to meet with him.

Outside the city....

Pheonix attempts to take out some of the golems, but always cut off by Alex,"No, no, no, my pretty little prey. They must finish their job if I am to return to the master..." Pheonix turns human and roundhous kicks Alex in the mouth, "Well, I don't intend to allow you to return to your master. That is only if you survive thisw fight."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:05 pm
He clenched his fist, digging his nails into his palm. Vermillion liquids poured slightly down his wrist and dripped to the rough soil below. Before him, his brother.

Five slender phalanxes creased through the misty air, connecting at a diagonal axis with his brother's mandible, causing the bone to shatter instantaneously. Shards of bone cut through his knuckles as the force continued to impale against the broken skin. A scarlet shower sprout about the terrain, dying the dirt crimson. Pulling away, he sent his opposite phalange through the moisturized atmosphere. However, this time it jolted into his brother's ribcage, cracking and snapping the ribs upon impact and sending his brother's frame into the ground beneath his feet.

He stood there, above his brother's corpse, smiling that wicked smile of his. The plasid smile stretched across his face, presenting two rather sharp teeth, seemingly belonging to that of a dog, or perhaps a vampire. Arching a brow, he observed the body before licking the blood from either of his hands. Afterwards, he straightened his loose outter black garments, and paced over his brother and towards the horizon.

"Forgive him. For he knows not what he has done," he told himself, staring at the ground.

T[o]kyo

RP Retreat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces