The Messenger..

Hell In A Cell
Jarel vs Jed

Jed vs Jarel Recap

July 11th is the day!

Mix Handicap Match
Landry vs Shanahan and Phoinexfire

Recap by Landry Mike Landry vs. Phoenixfire & Matt Shanahan – WWFG

Years ago in an organization called WWE:U, Mike Landry and Matt Shanahan had a 3 month feud over who would win the heart of Ashley Massarro. After Shanahan tried framing Landry as an obsessed pervert by posting playboy photos of Ashley in his locker room and also running him down in the parking lot with a car, Landry came back and at No Way Out, defeated Shanahan in a Watch Your Step Match.

Years later, the two meet in WWFG and Landry now has his eyes on esteemed diva, Phoenixfire. This is after Landry has made his name as a Heartbreaker, but Landry now seems sincere and totally focused on improving the women’s division by giving it it’s greatest star in Phoenixfire. He offered his tutelage and his heart to the girl, seemingly making her the Definitive Diva in WWFG. All the while, Matt Shanahan tried to warn her and the world that Mike Landry was not sincere and that this was all another one of his mind games, but no one would listen. Landry and Phoenixfire continued to have success in WWFG until an Intergender tag team match which featured them against Matt Shanahan and Claire Hawkins. After a heated exchange between Shanahan and Landry, Mike tried to steal a kiss from Phoenixfire who promptly backed away in confusion. Enrgaged, Landry forced her into the ring and hit her with the Heartbreaker, laying her out for Claire Hawkins to pin. In the following weeks leading up to Wrestlemania, Landry took it upon himself to psychologically torment Phoenixfire, haunting her at every turn and bringing up the past to try and set her off her game. Finally, at Wrestlemania, it was Mike Landry vs. Phoenixfire & Matt Shanahan in a No Disqualification Match. Landry focused his efforts in crippling Matt Shanahan, and then savagely beating Phoenixfire all around the arena. Matt Shanahan would make saves at key points, keeping Phoenixfire out of harms way, but he could only do so much as Landry was more than willing to debilitate and destroy his long time rival at every turn.

Eventually Landry had Phoenixfire pinned, but Matt Shanahan flew off the roped at the last second and splashed on top of him, knocking the wind out of him. Phoenixfire rolled him over and finally…got the 1..2…3. However they weren’t done there, and Matt Shanahan took out his Punkville Slugger, raised it up high, (paused for effect of course), and brought it down right onto Landry’s skull. Mike Landry was wheeled out on a stretcher and since then has seemingly distanced himself from Phoenixfire…but is he really finished there?

Money In The Bank
Brody vs Joey vs ??? vs Justin vs Draze vs Thunder K vs K-Dogg vs Blood Wolf vs Claire

Falling Summer IV

Debut at Mania
Xavier vs Genocide - Stopped by Management!

DVD Exclusive!

2nd Annual Wrestlemania Dance Contest!!

Subject To Change!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:12 am
Go on GBL, put that IC title on the line! blaugh  

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:40 am
Harli's retirement match
Harli vs Angel in a Last Ride match  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:06 pm
3 days away from Maina.

Can everyone do a recap like GBL and Cart did?  

JobsEveryDay

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:32 pm
Mods start posting matches in the PPV subforum. and change the nae from PYB to Maina.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:22 pm
Um... Shouldn't it be Landry and Phoenix vs Shanahan? I don't see why Shanahan and Phoenix would be teaming...  

Punkology

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:38 pm
I guess I miss read the pm. Sorry about that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:13 pm
I must point out.. you're spelling Wrestlemania wrong everywhere, unless that's on purpose..  

Call Me Bam

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:33 pm
It was the point. You know try to set us a part. But if you don't like it, and other people, I can change it to the wwe name. Just send a pm or post here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:41 pm
I would like to mention the surprise return.. Oh wait it already happened. What happens next? Wait and see.
(oh don't book me btw, If I don't tell you my plans they won't get ruined!)  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:04 pm
Yuke of XV
I would like to mention the surprise return.. Oh wait it already happened. What happens next? Wait and see.
I don't know. As long as you don't break the WWFG rules, gaia rules, and make members want to quit. I'm cool with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:07 pm
timhaynie
Yuke of XV
I don't know. As long as you don't break the WWFG rules, gaia rules, and make members want to quit. I'm cool with it.

Just a promo about why Chrono came out, etc  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:18 pm
Yuke of XV
timhaynie
Yuke of XV

Just a promo about why Chrono came out, etc
Okay. Have fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:33 am
Come one, come all, and take part in this years 2nd Annual Wrestlemania Dance Contest!! We've seen you can dance around the ring, but can you dance to a beat? Come on down and bust a move to your favourite track in the hopes of being this years Wrestlemania Dancing Champion!!  

Extremist-Saint-Joey

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:28 pm
Extremist-Saint-Joey
Come one, come all, and take part in this years 2nd Annual Wrestlemania Dance Contest!! We've seen you can dance around the ring, but can you dance to a beat? Come on down and bust a move to your favourite track in the hopes of being this years Wrestlemania Dancing Champion!!
Time to fist pump!  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces