Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image

Tuesday, April 27, 2010.

Hello, my name is Beth Huddleston and i've been a member of gaia since late 2003. I'm 24 years old, married, and a college student. I'm majoring in graphic design and i'd be happy to make anyone bumps, banners, wishlists, and sigs at a cheap price. I got married August 15, 2009. I love my husband dearly but lately he's just stressing me out way to much. I'm not sure how to handle our money situation besides getting a job. It's hard to have a job, a husband, clean, and go to college. I fear i'm near my breaking point.

A close friend of mine died recently and I miss her very much. She had a disease where her organs calcified. It was very painful for her and i'm sure she's now in a nicer place.

Before this friend died my cousin's wife Jamie died. She was a very loving, caring, happy person. Cancer took her life, she left behind a 2 year old daughter and a loving husband.

My grandma died almost a year ago now and i miss her dearly.
She had cancer and it lead to a heart attack.

Between all the deaths, bills, and homework life has been extremely stressful and i'd like for that to change very much.

I recently accepted a babysitting job which will start in 2 weeks. I hope that relieves some of the financial pressure. Work is hard to find here in Ohio and it's needed for many people and badly.

Thoughts and opinions are welcome but please be nice ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:24 pm
popcornpopcorn!! piepiepiepie!! tacostacostacos!!!  

DaisyHeadCasey

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:42 pm
DaisyHeadCasey
popcornpopcorn!! piepiepiepie!! tacostacostacos!!!
No spam please ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:46 pm
Wednesday April 28, 2010

Today I went to the writing center and got help on the paper but the woman who helped me really sucked gonk She wasn't that much of a help at all stare She was pretty much just a waste of my time *sigh* I can't believe that woman actually has a degree.. seriously.

My husband got a call from Best Buy and now has a job interview for Monday YAYYYY. I really hope he gets the job we could definitely use the money.

I read my ethnography out loud to my human cultures class which was kind of weird. I said the F word for the first time in school in my entire life pretty much (well infront of a teacher anyway.)

I have to do a huge paper right now and i'm trying to put it off as long as possible because I really don't want to do it at all. I'm thinking about doing it about swimming because swimming is fun, healthy, and it cools you off.

I guess that's all for now wish me luck!  

Sumomo4life

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:47 pm
Good luck with your new job! I'm sure that you'll get out of that financial hole, despite of everything going on.  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games