A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
--Journals, Rants, and everything else that makes up LIFE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I shall give out free gold, through this magic poll *KAZAM !
  +1
View Results

afro_c o o k i i

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:08 am
User Image User Image
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Posts are fine. Just be careful, do not harm. THANKYOU cool

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:23 am
User Image User Image
SUNDAY, 2 May 2010. 12:08 AM

LOL. I used to find this very funny and warm in my heart, but i think i over-exaggerated. I feel so sad. Not very funny anymore. :L

So it was like this. Once upon a time...Okay so i was on Facebook. I saw that this guy, CJ was online. I was like "WOAH !" then happy. You see, i used to have a crush on him, ha about 5-4 years ago? [Year 5 and 6] I always tend to hide it, i don't want anyone to no because i know he would never like me. Baahh, to be honest, he's like this anime-looking guy to me. But anywayssss.. So yeahh, he was online. Then we did had a chat. It was about how he used to like me, the same time i liked me. Even that time when he was going out with my bestfriend. And then that's when started to find it very funny. I mean, you think of all those times, you tease each other, call each other names, try to dislike each other?! Like, HAHA those memories makes it funny to think that he had feelings for me that time.

BUT, i know i have to face the truth. Dude, he has a girlfriend. No matter how much he says i'm "PRETTY", it is wrong. Second of all, i'm like gazillion miles away from him. A sea away from him ! [PFFT, Australia and Philippines? SRSLY]. And lastly, just think of it, even if he still likes me - which is impossible as for the fact he has a girlfriend - we will never be together - which is for the fact that yes, we live miles apart. Maybe, i can only contain myself to the only thought that he used to like me, which i never knew would happen. And maybe, that IS the sad truth to what this feeling i still have for him. It should vanish. Disappear. Get forgotten? YES. i should stop. I should sleep. Calm my mind. Lol, no it's 12:20 in the morning. GOOD NIGHT ~

User ImageUser Image

afro_c o o k i i

afro_c o o k i i

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:43 am
User Image User Image
Sunday, 2 May 8:34 PM

Airplanes by: B.O.B ft. Hayley Williams from Paramore

I was on Facebook [lol, yet again. Well I always am, keeping it in one of my top three tabs] and i saw this Fan page or let's say "LIKE" page since they changed it. It say's it like this : " can we pretend that ✈ ✈ ✈ in the ☽☁ are like shooting ✰✰ ? : ) ". I didn't knew the song before reading it, but think it was really cute. Then i looked, clicked the page, and saw Hayley on as a picture. I was like woah. But when i saw it was a song with B.O.B, i was like YEAH, WOAH.

The first song i've heard from B.O.B was the song "Nothing on You" featuring Bruno Mars in which, man i so liked his voice at the beginning. It's just so soothing, especially when you're alone, headphones on, then music starts to play. I can say that when beginning goes "Beautiful girlss..", it just feels like zen mode ! LOL. Well i can tell you honestly, i cried when those few words hit my heart that time. I'm quite the emotional person, so you think? Well, it's a good song, anyway. Really liked, except when people kept on playing it on the radio. But pfft, stuff that. "Airplanes" sounds pretty good too. “I could use a dream or a genie or a wish, To go back to a place much simpler than this!”. Really nice words there. I wish to look for more good songs from that guy, but you know that feeling when your like listening to the same person and you don't know the songs? It's like..BLEGHH? Ha, i'll go find some good ones later. Maybe just after i get over with Airplanes. Tata, now. I still have school tomorrow. Now that's BLEEGHHH ! LOL.

PEACEOUT YO ! ♥

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:54 am
User Image User Image
FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIED CHICKEN

LOL. Friends, aye ? Pfftt. They're always there for me. That's what i like to think. Something i don't wan to regret. Because, so many things happened to me because of them. Good and bad. Ahhh, memories. Like you know, when there's always a friend that'll hate you. Or or like your secret backstabber ! HAHAHA, it's true some of my friends used to do that. Maybe others still do. Who knows, except for the person above. OR maybe, friends that stay..then changes..and they just..drift apart ! Well, sometimes they just drift apart, that's it. You know it's pretty scary to think all these things. All these people that come and go in your life. Why don't they just..STAY ! Sometimes, things really happen. You get replaced, you get forgotten, you get extinct even in their little minds. Because they can..never stay. I still don't know what's the answer for this question. To be honest, i'm shocked. Think about it. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST STAY ?!! FFFF...

I know, you'll be thinking "well because...insert reason such as you need to forget them for the good or you just can't keep them in your life or because something bad happened, you just can't forgive it " It's that thought, you know. It's a pretty big thought for me. I'm 14 years old, and i know maybe i just don't make sense up until to this point, but if you do understand me, thank you. Will you answer my question? Maybe not, maybe you're shock too. Maybe you think i'm stupid. Maybe you think i should shut the F up. Maybe..just maybe.

It's a big world out there. Gazillions and bazillions of people living on it. I'm one of them. I can be one of the people that comes, goes and oh, will never come back to your life. You'll never know. LOVEYAH, stranger ♥

User ImageUser Image

afro_c o o k i i

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces