Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:48 am
User Image

Nekoamera, the school completely dominated my neko students, mostly female students, but there are some guys. There are six types of neko: Goth, Regular, Preppy, demon, angel, and mixed. Constantly the different nekos fight their silent battles, but the "Barajous" the student council, keep them silent because there are some people who don't want neko's being apart of society.

~Event's coming up!!~
1. Home coming dance!!! (Find your date!!!)
2. Ami's 18th Birthday Party.
3. Field Trip to the Underworld!! (Pack your Bags!!)
~More to be updated!~ heart heart

Look at our Beautiful New Banner!!!! (I made it)

Ok!!! i have another AWESOME idea that we could use!! for what you want your character to look like you can dress your avi for what to look like at certain times like the party being thrown at Ami's house right now! i have mine dressed!! and i'm going to dress it for the Dance coming up!!! and if you don't have what you want for your character to look like in your inventory, you can get a pic and post it in your posts!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:52 am
Rules:
1.You can't kill anyone
2. Keep chat in ()
3. you can curse just try to keep it low
4. No cybering!  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:54 am
Name:
Color(s) of Neko:
Bio:
Pic:  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:56 am
Please any questions or suggestions, send them to me via pm, Thanks!!!

also, i would like for everyone that participates in this rp to answer the pool question i want to know how you guys feel about it!  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:03 pm
Name:Ameratsu (Ami) Kyoko
Class biggrin emon, punk
Color(s) of Neko:Black, red, and white
Bio:From a rich family of Demon nekos, high in society so they are never home so they sent her here, she is smarter than most people and loves to work with her hands, mostly mechanics, she dosen't give a crap about most things. Loves Music, manga, anime, and computers. she has strange cravings for blood recently and believes that she inheirits the blood of her neko vampire ancestors All her friends call her Ami, she currently works as a mangaka.
Pic: Demon form:User Image
Regular form:User Image

Name: Rikku Tachibana(Giving away!! pm me for details.)
Class biggrin emon/Angel
Colors:Black, white, gray
bio:Edward's step-brother, has a deep crush on Ami, and wants to tell her but his brother....Anyway popular, out of school mechanic who admires Ami for her determination for all thats happened to her....
Pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:12 pm
Name: serrinia arianna (both she uses, but mostly serrinia)
class: punk
color(s): black, blonde (tips of her ears are supposed to be black and tail)
Bio: after losing her sister and parents to an unnknown killer she left her old town and joined the school she added her sisters name to her old one to remeber her by. she is extremly smart (both book smarts and street smarts) loves to draw, write, is a music fiend mostly she tries to keep to herself and not talk with most people, which is why she acts sometimes like she doeesn't feel anything. she loved to build stuff (anyhting even if she doesn't know how to)
Pic: User Image
(when she has her wings showing: ) User Image
(these are twins
Name:dante
class:demon, punk
color(s): black
bio: he and his bro (eragon) both ran away from home at the age of 13, after awile of being on their own the police found them and sent them to the school, they both fight alot since both disagree. dante likes music, fighting, creating weapons.

shared pic of both eragon and dante: User Image (eragon is the white one, dante is the black one)

Name:eragon
class: angel
color(s): white, black
bio: same as dantes, but he likes writing, music, running, and learning spells.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:17 pm
"Ugh....school" she says to her self listening to her mp3, WHAM!!! She gets knocked into by a girl on the street, she runs away before she can help her up "hey, are you...." shes gone and she just walks on...  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:20 pm
serrinia sighed as she turned the corner of the block and gave a deep sigh. 'damn serrinia are you trying to be an idiot?' she thought to herself, once the girl passes she went on her way to the school with her ipod in her binder with all her other stuff.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:25 pm
Name: Karin Usiken
Class: Vampire
Color(s) of Neko: Black
Bio: Karin is a neko vampire that has really different taste in blood. Karin isn't normal vampire since any vampire hunter's equipment's won't work on her...
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:26 pm
she knocks on the school and is let in by the janitor, she walks into the mechanical engineering class and works on the motorcycle on the big table in front. "finally, peace.." she says with relief.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:30 pm
serrinia walks into the school with haste and walks into the art room to draw, she did have many other classes like building class and so on, but she had this first.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:35 pm
"Ahhh...finished, i can take it home after school" she walks out of the class room after locking up her motorcycle in a magic lock. she takes out her sketch pad and continues on her latest manga chapter.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:38 pm
serrinia sighed as the teacher told her class to draw fruit...easy..she thought, getting out her paintbrushes....she was glad she could do something easy for the beginning of school. once she finished she asked to get a drink and went out in the hall to the water fountain and took a sip. when she finished the water fountain kept running a sprayed her with water, she gave a quick meep of surprise but held an emotionless face  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:44 pm
walking in the hallway thinking of what to do next with her chapter thats due in a month, she liked to be early so she doesn't have to worry about losing things. She sees the girl she bumped into this morning, "Hmmm....." she walks passed her, she doesn't know what to say so she doesn't say anything at all, she's shy like that.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:48 pm
serrinia gave a quick sigh of relief when the girl passed her, she ran to her next class to make sure where it is and went back to her art class and waited for the bell to ring  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff