Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mochiccino

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:57 pm
I hope this is the right place to post this but I didn't know where. I'm Tiffany, I joined today and I'm looking for friends. Below is a story about me, so that you can better understand me better. Hopefully you all wont judge me base on whats written below. Fill free to read it.

Most of my problems start in my childhood, school was the first obstacle in my way. I'm learning disabled, which means it might take me a bit longer then others to understand what is being tough. It was hard for me to speak and learn how to do simple math but writing and drawing was always my strong point, anything that had to do with crayons, pencils and paint...oh man I was one happy camper. I also had problems making friends, I was told several times that I was shy or it was my learning problems that made the kids think differently of me. Rather then taking time to know me, they would just make fun of me. This happened every single year in school up until the 5th and 6th grade, where I was finally put into an RSP program. It gives children like me a chance to learn and grow in a better environment. This is where I met my first friend, her name was Jessica. We did everything together and she was always amazed by the dragons I drew but alas things never last for ever, by the end of six grade she moved to a different city and school. I never saw her again. When I made it to middle school, it was hell. Anther year...anther bully. My new friends where mean to me, never respect me...but I guess that means they where never my friends. Well for the two years of middle school, I was bullied and had horrible friend making skills, I got into a fight which I never started too. That left me with a messed up back, I was pushed and landed on my back. At lest the good thing was, is that all my grades where good because of me still being in the RSP program. Ahh high school...could my like get any better here? By now, this is where I was starting to suffer from depression, but I never knew until after the 12th grade. Freshmen year was okay, a few rough points here and there...first boy friend that only lasted for about 2 weeks and two girls that where always on my a**. Don't you just love how people waist their time trying to make someone unhappy? Moving on! I can't remember 10th and 11th much but I know that it was bad, same friends from middle school where my friends in high school, but they brought all their drama in the "group" we where in. I remember taking my best friends boyfriend after they broke up...and then the whole darn school calls me a whore for it. At this time, I'm trying out relationships on the internet, some of them where pretty nice but they never lasted, but I was better of with them because everyone seems to know who is dating who in school. With my grades slipping and getting depressed with each year, I had finally made it to 12th grade. Only then I found out that I never had enough credits to graduate, so I was put in a continuation school. for once I actually liked it, I was away from the drama and the stress, was giving plenty of time on my work, made some new nicer friends that actually loved hanging around me. Some things never last forever though. When the school year was nearing, there was something that happened to me...something I would never forget in my life. It was a normal day as always, go to my 5 class periods then leave for home but in the middle of passing time, I had to use the restroom. As I walked in I heard the bell ring but it didn't matter since my teacher was nice to everyone who worked hard. I was alone in the restrooms until I heard someone come in, I thought it was just anther girl but it wasn't. I guy had walked into the restroom, he found me in the stall and tried to rape me. I wasn't hesitant to fight him off, we rolled on the floor and I got on top of him, giving me a chance to bang his head on the toilet seat and run off into the office. He wasn't hurt badly but I hope he enjoys his time in jail. Since that day, I've never been the same, I never did get a chance to pass the 12th grade that year either. This is my life everyone, since then I have been trying to find a job so that I can go to college and get my GED. I have a job now but it doesn't pay enough, but I love it since I get to work with animals. I'm currently suffering from the depression I mention earlier, I'm deeply in love with my boyfriend William and trying to earn money to meet him for the first time. I've been selling my art work trying to get by every day, but what ever I do never seems to impress my father. ME and my father never saw eye to eye very well, yes. We are fighting and I'm trying to make things right again.

I've just been sitting, waiting for my chance to shine. Looking for acceptance in others, friends that I never had before and the love only a father and mother could give me.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:08 pm
Wow, you've had it pretty tough
Already I think you are a very strong person for being able to look up and move forward despite the past.
And it's great that you love animals and get to work with them heart I hope you eventually go to college and meet your boyfriend too
I also hope that you and your father get along one day 3nodding
Your story is very touching and quite sad, but it is full of courage and hope at the same time.  

Parrapluie

7,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Mochiccino

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:12 pm
Chibi Violet
Wow, you've had it pretty tough
Already I think you are a very strong person for being able to look up and move forward despite the past.
And it's great that you love animals and get to work with them heart I hope you eventually go to college and meet your boyfriend too
I also hope that you and your father get along one day 3nodding
Your story is very touching and quite sad, but it is full of courage and hope at the same time.

Rough yes but not as bad as other people. You really think that? It warms my heart when someone says that I'm strong and have courage. I hope I get to meet him too, i'll have a picture up of him soon too! ^.^

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:46 pm
heart
Yes, you are brave. Doing what you did, moving on. Moving on seems to be the best thing to do, too bad I can't. You must be rather smart too, when that perv tried to rape you. Some people would have been too embarrassed or scared to tell that someone had tried to do that to them. I know there's a rather high percent that I wouldn't have been able to do that. You seem to know what you're doing and you're doing it well. Me and my dad don't get along very well either, as my mom and him are divorced and he re-married within the year. You are an amazing girl, I'm not just saying that. You are as unique and special as anyone else, probably more so.
heart  

Princess Rebellion

5,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mochiccino

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:32 pm
hardwire_911
heart
Yes, you are brave. Doing what you did, moving on. Moving on seems to be the best thing to do, too bad I can't. You must be rather smart too, when that perv tried to rape you. Some people would have been too embarrassed or scared to tell that someone had tried to do that to them. I know there's a rather high percent that I wouldn't have been able to do that. You seem to know what you're doing and you're doing it well. Me and my dad don't get along very well either, as my mom and him are divorced and he re-married within the year. You are an amazing girl, I'm not just saying that. You are as unique and special as anyone else, probably more so.
heart

*huggles* Thank you, it means a lot to me for what you said.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:38 pm
Mochiccino
hardwire_911
heart
heart

You're very welcome, Tiffany. Would you mind if I added you to my friend list?  

Princess Rebellion

5,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mochiccino

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:44 pm
hardwire_911
Mochiccino
hardwire_911
heart
heart

You're very welcome, Tiffany. Would you mind if I added you to my friend list?
I wouldn't mind :3  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:50 pm
[~+~]

Wow.
It takes some courage to tell people something like that.
You were very brave. heart

Welcome to the guild!
c:

User Image

Empty Spiral

Mochiccino

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:06 pm
Empty Spiral
[~+~]

Wow.
It takes some courage to tell people something like that.
You were very brave. heart

Welcome to the guild!
c:

User Image

Thank you.

And thanks again for welcoming me to the guild. :3

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:30 pm
Wow, i don't think i could tell people my whole life story, maybe I will one day... or in a few minutes. XD
It takes some courage to tell people that, especially over the internet.
I hope everything works out for you, with all that hardship, good has to come somewhere down the line.

Evalinna

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Lexia_Starr

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:38 pm
Wow, life's crazy, eh? At least you have a job for the time being. How long have you been with your William?

And you don't have to enroll in college to get your GED. If your state has an adult education program, which most do, then you go through them and just pay to take the exam. Around here it's about $60.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image
Ugh, I get so mad when I hear about kids bullying others who have learning disabilities or shyness problems. I was really shy for a long time.. never had a learning disability, but I have always had low self confidence and I used to get picked on, especially by boys who had control issues. Middle school is like... the worst point in the childhood-teenage years, I think. All those hormones make kids even crazier and they say and do things they probably wouldn't dream of doing before or after those first few years of puberty.

Good for you, for fighting back against the guy who tried to rape you in the bathroom. A lot of girls probably would have been so scared that they would've frozen stiff instead of having the presence of mind to fight the guy off and go report the incident. The possibility of being raped is one of my worst fears and I hope that if I were ever in a dangerous situation I'd be able to fight the guy off.

And about your dad - I didn't really get along with my dad very well until I was... oh god, over 21. We were strained for a long time and it's only been a few years since we started getting along better. So there's always a good chance that as you and your dad age some he'll probably mellow out a bit and maybe you two will get along better. 3nodding

Gah, I hope this isn't too rambling and disjointed... I'm fighting sleep as we speak so I'm not very coherent. whee

Anyway, welcome to the guild. 3nodding

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Mochiccino

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:55 pm
Daffodil the Destroyer
User Image
Ugh, I get so mad when I hear about kids bullying others who have learning disabilities or shyness problems. I was really shy for a long time.. never had a learning disability, but I have always had low self confidence and I used to get picked on, especially by boys who had control issues. Middle school is like... the worst point in the childhood-teenage years, I think. All those hormones make kids even crazier and they say and do things they probably wouldn't dream of doing before or after those first few years of puberty.

Good for you, for fighting back against the guy who tried to rape you in the bathroom. A lot of girls probably would have been so scared that they would've frozen stiff instead of having the presence of mind to fight the guy off and go report the incident. The possibility of being raped is one of my worst fears and I hope that if I were ever in a dangerous situation I'd be able to fight the guy off.

And about your dad - I didn't really get along with my dad very well until I was... oh god, over 21. We were strained for a long time and it's only been a few years since we started getting along better. So there's always a good chance that as you and your dad age some he'll probably mellow out a bit and maybe you two will get along better. 3nodding

Gah, I hope this isn't too rambling and disjointed... I'm fighting sleep as we speak so I'm not very coherent. whee

Anyway, welcome to the guild. 3nodding

Your not rambling at all hun, just relating to my story is all. :3 Hopefully my dad will mellow out like yours did. ( I'm almost 20 so maybe it will happy the same way ) Rape was one of my biggest fears too, right up there with death. I was actually scared at first and the fighting back came out of know where. I almost couldn't stop fighting, I kept telling myself "GET YOUR a** OUT OF THERE NOW!" I ran after knocking him out, which I didn't mean to happen. It was kind of a good thing since he would have ran after me or ran off if he wasn't.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:55 pm
is all that we see or seem...

Have you considered talking to your doctor about antidepressants? They're not as bad as everyone seems to think, I have a sister and father who are Bipolar, it's not the same as depression, but it's similar. They are so much better after taking their medication, you can literally tell when they haven't taken it, they start yelling more, and in my sister case, threatening me, and crying over something like me taking the seat she wanted to sit in; in my fathers case, telling my sister that she's the reason him and mom broke up, or deliberately trying to get me to cry so I'll feel as bad as he does.
Oh and a therapist is a good idea too. They're really sweet, and just love to hear about your day. My sister loved going to visit her's every few weeks.

[edit] Oops, just read your post in GNO, but really, medication is not the enemy. I used to take medicine for my ADD, and it made things less frustrating. As I said above, my sister and dad are on bi polar medication, they're not zombies and they don't act high either. My sister still threatens to kill me when I say she's flat chested. My dad still goes off on his tangents about how if murder was legal he would definitely take out a few choice people. They still care, they just don't get so upset over the little things.

...but a dream within a dream?

yukisuzu9

Sparkly Elder

13,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

Mochiccino

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:59 pm
Lexia_Starr
Wow, life's crazy, eh? At least you have a job for the time being. How long have you been with your William?

And you don't have to enroll in college to get your GED. If your state has an adult education program, which most do, then you go through them and just pay to take the exam. Around here it's about $60.

Well I've known Will for 2 years total. I met him on World of Warcraft X3, I joined his guild and we became friends. After my break up in high school, he was there for me. Little by little we kinda started to like each other and by the end of that first year, We started dating. Since then I've been saving money and finishing school so I can leave CA with nothing behind.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff