Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
SuperShow #12(May 2 - May 16) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:06 pm
Tyson Briggs vs Mike Landry

Double count out!

Angel and Kart vs GBL and Harli

Harli pins Angel after getting hit with a Roaring Elbow by GBL!

Tag Title
Draze N Justin vs Blood Wolf and Joey

Joey covers Justin for the pin after hit Mainliner.

The crowd chanted!!

One!
Two!
Three!

The ref just stood there not counting the pin. Joey got up ask why he is not counting. He said that Draze is the legal man. Joey turned and was hit with a running Big Boot! He then covered joey.

One!
Two
Three!

The crowd started to boo as a technicality is what saved there belts from changing hands. Blood wolf was on the outside holding his hand in pain.

Claire(with Chrono?)vs Phoniexfire(with Mike Landry?)

(Phoenixfire wins.)

Claire was getting beaten up be Phoenixfire when Claire started to send elbow to her gut. Claire then started to throw lefts and rights to Phoenixfire as the crowd cheered. Claire threw a clothesline knocking Phoenixfire down to the ground. Phoenixfire stood up, but was knocked down by another clothesline. Claire yelled at the crowd which got them to stand to there feet. Claire pick Phoenixfire up going for an airplane spin.

One!
Two!
Three!
Four!
Five!
Six!
Seven!
Eight!
Nine!
Ten!

The crowd counted the spins before Claire put Phoenixfire down. Claire was dizzy, but got her composer first as Phoenixfire was leaning in the corner. Claire yelled to the crowd. """The Trial"""

Claire began walking towards the corner when Landry grabbed a chair from the outside. He then slide in the chair as Claire was on the apron. Landry yelled to the ref. "There's a chair in the ring." Because the ref wasn't looking when Landry slide it into the ring.

The ref went to grab it as Landry ran around the ring. Claire pulled back the top rope to get ready to springboard when Landry grabbed Her leg when she was in the air. Landry pulled her while she was in the air and Claire landed face first into the apron. Claire fell to the outside. Landry picked her up and slide her into the ring. She laid on the ground as the ref turned around noticing that Phoenixfire was climbing to the top rope. The crowd of course was booing for the fact Landry just cheated for his girl.

Phoenixfire jumped off the top rope and hit the Phoenix Flight! She turned and covered Claire!

One!
Two!
Three!

Your winner Phoenixfire. Landry slide in the ring and celebrated with her.

Dj and K-Dogg vs Jed and Jarel

As the match is happening Jed is coming from the back with his ribs tapped up. Jed slapped the canvas trying to will on Jarel on as K-Dogg was in a submission. K-Dogg yelled at the ref as K-Dogg kept a good hold of the Tequila Sunrise on Jarel. Jed was telling Jarel that he is almost to the ropes. Jarel crawled and then with one big last lunge he held the ropes. K-dogg let go of the move. Jarel pulled himself above the second rope as K-Dogg walked away taking the ref with him. This distraction was enough as Jed jumped up and hit the American Made Cutter! The crowd started to boo. Jarel popped up to his feet from the momentum. Jarel turned and was hit with K-Dogg Rolling Thunder lariat!! Jarel laid on the canvas as K-Dogg covered him.

One!
Two!
Three!

K-Dogg wins. After the bell rang. Jed slide into the ring and started to stomp on Jarels ribs. Jed stopped for a second as K-Dogg left the ring. Jed pulled off the tap that was covering his body. Jed looked into a camera and yelled. " I'm going to end the streak! That's all that matters!!" Jed left as Jarel was out.

Show Opening
Matt Draven vs Brody

Brody wins by a school boy.

Dark Match
Matt Shanahan vs Chrono

Subject to change.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:27 pm
Cool, looking forward to the match! Good card!  

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:04 pm
Don't bother booking me, your and Cart's shitty booking and the way you manage things seriously suck major a**.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:36 pm
I see someone is obviously pleased with bookings.. 8D

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

lildexx

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:04 pm
I see that too.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:22 pm
Seeing Chrono doesn't want to face Matt Shanahan. Would you like the match Lindexx?  

JobsEveryDay

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:02 pm
No, I'll face Shanahan. Just on my terms, and not due to crappy booking.
You knew I was gonna be gone for a bit and still booked me, and DON'T tell me you didn't know.
Because quite honestly you and Cart are so far up each other you both mine as well share the same body.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:04 pm
.......I like this girl's style..
She be kay in my book.

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:16 pm
JayLightning
She be kay in my book.
...that be a dude man  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:21 pm
red_dragon_masta
JayLightning
She be kay in my book.
...that be a dude man

Actually, the real Yuke posted that for me because I what I wanted to say would've gotten me banned from Gaia.  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:48 pm
Yuke of XV
red_dragon_masta
JayLightning
She be kay in my book.
...that be a dude man

Actually, the real Yuke posted that for me because I what I wanted to say would've gotten me banned from Gaia.
...not if said inside a guild...gaia mods try to stay out of guild activity as much as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:15 pm
There is just no winning with you. I had a long winded speech about trying to talk you into staying in this guild, however I delete it. Because every show it seems like you are unhappy with something. If you want leave. Go ahead. The quit guild button is up at the top of this page. Just below "Back to guilds." I tried, but you don't want to be apart of this guild. Some people think, just like me, you are just apart of this guild because you need someone to argue with. Well I'm done with it.

I'm trying to build this guild around many people instead of just one person just in case someone does leave, or get sick, or just something else.

Sorry This is my guild, a successful one because of me, my crew, and my amazing members that want to be here, that help with ideas, or don't mind losing a match because they know it will benefit them because they know WWFG is about telling a story. Those people will know that one day another person will do the same for them to help their story.

So when you say crappy booking you are shitting on everyone that is apart this guild. You are shitting on Xfactor, Draze, Justin, GBL, Landry, Kart, Joey, Wolf, Creeker, Claire, Phoniexfire, Angel, Harli, Dj, Jarel, Brody, The Maverick Jet, Cyrus, Shanahan, K-Dogg, Jones, Mr.X., everyone else and Myself. You can talk about me all you want, but you better not say anything bad about these wonderful member that take time out of their busy day to work hard to build this guild and their story's.  

JobsEveryDay

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:58 pm
red_dragon_masta
Yuke of XV
red_dragon_masta
JayLightning
She be kay in my book.
...that be a dude man

...not if said inside a guild...gaia mods try to stay out of guild activity as much as possible.

No you can still get banned

@ Tim: The fact that you have to control everyone's storyline and booking the same matches (with a 'slight') variation tells me otherwise.

You say WWFG tells a story huh? What story. The ONLY story I see here worth anything is the one that Landry/Shanahan/Phoenixfire one. Why? Because THEY'RE actually doing it uncontrolled by you. They had to b***h in social guild several times before you would even agree to allow them that.

Creeker, Mr. X is gone.
Xfactor, Landry, Angel and I have our differences, but out of those three names I only respect two.
Draze , Justin, Wolf, Brody, Jones are rising talents

Harli is quitting, Jarel's barely active, DJ is god knows where, Joey's gone.
Shanahan, K-Dogg and Claire are already established talents.

Maverick and Cyrus I haven't seen their matches, but from what I've heard and witnessed Cyrus is one of those people where you politick to push first in all the guilds you own. Either him or Mystique.

You and Cart are the only ones I have problems with now, I'm curious to see this little 'long winded' speech you claim to have but then I realize I don't care.

I have nothing to prove to you nor anyone else.
I've done everything possible guild wise inside and outside of Gaia, sure I've politicked at some points but there is no denying I do great storylines and the fact that you and Cart want to control everything is just ******** ridiculous.

I'm not trying to brag or anything but every time I do a storyline with someone it turns out gold, even Angel has benefited from a storyline with me despite it being cut short.
You wanna know why? Because they're not controlled by anyone, they're free reigned and mostly improv.

So when I say I'm taking a break, or not going to be available for a card, I still get booked. Anyone not see the logic in that? Why give me a match when someone can better fill that spot.

Yes your booking is crappy, and you can say its 'shitting' on everyone that's apart of this guild but I doubt it. Since they're not the ones booking the guild, YOU are. Because this is YOUR guild where you have to control every single little thing.
So really you're the one shitting on this guild. So be happy I'm telling it to you, and not raising a big fuss in the social.
Sure its in your guild, but this is about your guild. So it fits.

Now my reasoning behind joining wasn't to argue, but you were well aware of that. It was to merely have fun, which I stated many months ago.
I didn't care about false title shots you claimed you were throwing my way, or being pushed to a world title.
It was about testing myself against others that were 'WWFG' exclusive for some ******** reason, not the same old same old every two weeks.

What I'm 'unhappy' about is this. You book me in the same matches over and over again. First it was against Creeker, then against Mardy, then against both in a handicap match, then in a tag match.

Then I get screwed in the Royal Rumble (cause you know I followed your plans to a T and they still weren't good enough for you) , then I have yet another match with Creeker, then there's that cluster ******** of a tag team tournament whatever match that I didn't even dignify joining.
Now this: Booking me despite saying, I'm not going to be available, don't book me. You book me? Why.

No offense to Creeker or Mardy, they're great to rp with. Both of which are right in my favorites, but seriously dude is that the best you can come up with? A singles match against the both of them, a handicap match, and two tag matches?
I know where were feuding, but even feuding people face other people every now and again. (to further advance storylines with interference and s**t)

So yeah, I've said the same thing over and over again. Maybe this time it will sink into your skull.
I don't need people to ******** tell me 'this is all for fun' because it really isn't. I didn't join an rp to have some a*****e tell me how to control my character, what his moves should be, how he should act, and what to do for my storylines because then it becomes not fun.

At least I have the nerves to tell you the straight up blunt honest truth, while everyone else talks s**t behind your back.
So think of that Mr. Guild Owner

Oh and one more thing... LEARN TO SPELL!  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:38 am
I honestly got a good laugh out of reading all of that.

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:42 am
Yuke of XV
Oh and one more thing... LEARN TO SPELL!

crying -slow clap.-

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games