Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Need a place to complain and whine about stuff? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complain?
  Yeah!
View Results

St33z

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:04 pm
Soooo tired of this girl changing her mind about everything. And shes been soooo moody. One minute she loves to be with me, the next shes cursin me out for dumb stuff. There is no reading her. =/
Well thats my complaint.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:20 pm
my boyfriend likes to pick out which default picture i can have on facebook. he hasnt talked to his dad in a long time and his dad stalks his facebook and he is afraid his dad will stalk my facebook if he see's a picture of us together but its just frustrating.  

ReyEssa Catastrophe

St33z

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:26 pm
ReyEssa Catastrophe
my boyfriend likes to pick out which default picture i can have on facebook. he hasnt talked to his dad in a long time and his dad stalks his facebook and he is afraid his dad will stalk my facebook if he see's a picture of us together but its just frustrating.

Thats why I blocked my family on facebook. They get nosey about little stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:34 pm
yeah i think he dad is blocked now but his dads side of the family 'checks up' on him. his dad is a real jerk.

and about this girl. dont worry about it. girls change there mind all the time, so its not just you.  

ReyEssa Catastrophe

St33z

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:38 pm
Idk. SHe pretty much crushed me though. And then gets mad cuz im mad.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:41 pm
I'm ******** sick of my GF blowing me off and being so ******** bi-polar... Women  

HungryManNY

ReyEssa Catastrophe

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:41 pm
then maybe you should ignore her until she starts being nice to you and tell her to stop over reacting. sometimes i have to tell my boyfriend that he is being a jerk and he does the same for me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:43 pm
both of you guys.  

ReyEssa Catastrophe

St33z

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:44 pm
ReyEssa Catastrophe
then maybe you should ignore her until she starts being nice to you and tell her to stop over reacting. sometimes i have to tell my boyfriend that he is being a jerk and he does the same for me.

Yeah i did. For three days and she got mad cuz i wouldn't talk to her! I just gotta tell her to chill out for a while  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:47 pm
another complaint, i went to prom on friday night and it totaly sucked =[ horrible music and lame  

ReyEssa Catastrophe

St33z

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:53 pm
Hahahaha Prom was lame at my school i used to go to, and it was lame at my current school. I went to two proms lol the same year  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:54 pm
it is generaly over rated.
i really dislike my boyfriends mom. he is 19 and his mom treats him like he is 14. he isnt allowed at my house unless there is parent supervision.  

ReyEssa Catastrophe

St33z

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:57 pm
I dont have issues like that thank god. I have a mature relationship with my Mom and she trusts what i do.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:01 pm
yeah my mom trusts me, thankfuly. even though sometimes she shouldnt  

ReyEssa Catastrophe

St33z

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:03 pm
Same. But I don't feel bad about it, because I don't really do too many things that would break that trust.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games