Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

Doctor Blovem
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:52 pm
Paste the link of your recorded video or sound or you can write your think about gaia here

ITS TIME TO TALK!!!
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATIONS wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

We will make a common topic in Gaiaonline Feedback sub-forum and we will paste videos there.
In video you can show and talk about how you feel about gaia in these days, What you dont like about gaia, why gaia is boring now... etc

Record A video or only Voice Sound to uploaded in Youtube
Everyone made Video or recorded sound will get10k or 50k or 100k :)
But you must say your username and The name of our Guild"The Empire of Gaia" in the first of show.
And you will get one of these rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or item worth 200k

Most of gaians says that gaia turned to the worst in 2010..

Some says:
Quote:
You have to keep playing over and over to get gold and get items you want. Gaia Online takes litteraly no precautions against excessive play

Quote:
Gaia Online keeps announcing new features, but look how many are really introduced.

Quote:
Perhaps the worst problem about Gaia Online is how bad they suck. It’s just a god-damn forum, and the point of the game is totally stupid. There are no levels, no monsters, no challenges

Quote:
According to GaiaOnline, accepting their ToS (Terms of Service) in effect means you give them the right to ban you anytime for any or no reason at their sole discretion, and you might not do anything about it

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:16 pm
stare what if we cant say anything or make a video can we post it instead  

-I-Precious-I-

5,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Doctor Blovem
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:20 pm
samantha3214

you can ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:21 pm
i'm makin one!! in video form!!  

Isabaee

Obsessive Pup

Serethielle

Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:22 pm
The Empire of Gaia Guild is a place to make friends, earn some gold, give to others, and most of all: HAVE FUN! I hope you all take this message well, and just be yourself. This guild welcomes you in it's hug of warmth, as it did for me.

That is my sound/message ^^ (doesn't have a youtube account)

And I think Gaia has been money hungry. Chances of winning in RIGs are VERY low, Aquarium items are degraded/degrading, etc.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:26 pm
Serethielle
The Empire of Gaia Guild is a place to make friends, earn some gold, give to others, and most of all: HAVE FUN! I hope you all take this message well, and just be yourself. This guild welcomes you in it's hug of warmth, as it did for me.

That is my sound/message ^^ (doesn't have a youtube account)

And I think Gaia has been money hungry. Chances of winning in RIGs are VERY low, Aquarium items are degraded/degrading, etc.

Thats what we want to hear smile ,,, you can great youtube account within few seconds xd
We will be happy to hear your voice heart heart heart  

Doctor Blovem
Captain

lil castbe

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:27 pm
ME 2  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:32 pm
Soundds fun! I'm gonna do it! But I may have to wait til the end of the weekend because my video laptop is at my mom's house and I'm just too lazy to use my video camera.  

cRasH tHis pArTy

Dapper Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

kakashi sensei43

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:33 pm
i made a youtube video but you cant hear it for some reason  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:35 pm
I really love Gaia now, because you never know when the unexpected arrives! I also love Gaia because I like to make friends, old or new!  

Jalin Taiga

8,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

x_iiSOS

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:45 pm
I think that towns and rally r a great way to interact with others but forum have a down side with some people not hearing your voice or being inappropriate towards some of your forums (unless u want it that way) and being able to report certain people who are bothering you continuously is a very good option. But some people would like to get more gold easier and i agree with them as long as they're not being greedy. but all in all i really love gaiaonline.

P.S i dnt have a youtube account.

~SOS  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:45 pm
um so if u dont have a mike how u make one on youtube i did but its random stuff not about this topic just pictures and music in the background -.- so how to do you do the vedio or vice thingy?

neutral  

Cat Demonz

3,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

koukie_monsta_15

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:29 pm
Doctor Blovem
samantha3214

you can ^^
But will we still receive the same amount of gold or prize if we do? Or will it be less? I ask this because my video recordy thingy is stupid. The picture moves slowly and but the audio is fine.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:40 pm
"The Empire of Gaia" to me is Heaven. I feel loved by many here and the experience is one that is worth having. Everyone is always friendly and nice to everyone.

Gaia is great as well. I enjoy spending endless hours on gaia. However, I don't like the whole 'gaia cash' deal. It's expensive and my pockets are in a resession! lol. I love to spend time in gaia towns and talk to random strangers. I meet some of the best people there and even a few pervs as well! But I love Playing games, posting in forums, updating my avatar, and meeting new people.
whee  

koukie_monsta_15

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers