Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Time's Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:46 pm
((Sorry. I can't get pics for the mansion. . . ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:54 pm
She was still screaming as she was brought home. When she got out of the car she turned to him "Doesn't matter Daddy! You still cheat,steal, and hit, and lie!" She turned her back to him, trying to hide her tears from him. She was heartbroken, that her mom had left her alone with her uncle, sister and dad. Deception felt her pocket and pulled out a chocolate bar and began nibbling it.  

Madame Dove
Crew

Desirable Capitalist

Anime_Lover_Keir

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:56 pm
Yukio walked in silently, looking around, avoiding all eye contact.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:56 pm
"Yes, I lie. I don't cheat or steal! I don't hit you! Since when did I hit you?" he asked confused as he brought the four into the house. "You're welcome. . . I figured that's what you were trying to steal? So how's Wennin doing?"  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Madame Dove
Crew

Desirable Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:59 pm
She kept her head away from him and sniffled "Mom said you did... Well... Wennin told me about Sheik and about Sheila.. And he also talked about how annoying I was.. Oh wait.. that wasn't him.." she trailed off and finished her chocolate bar "You're so mean.. Thanks.." She mumbled nonsense and pushed Truth gently  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:03 pm
Yukio was really close to singing, Can You Feel the Love Tonight, but kept it to herself. She was too frighened to even speak, around the family.  

Anime_Lover_Keir

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:06 pm
"I didn't want you to meet them. Sheik's a bit on the murderous psycho ninja/assassin and Sheila's a tad off. She is trying to steal time from my brother. I don't need anymore stress from them torturing you two," he said kindly. "Karma should be stopping by to get the rest of her things though. . . If you want to see your mother, wait until she shows up. You and Truth get your original bedrooms and Yukio? Your room is nextdoor to Deception's room. Rose, yours is by Yukio's room."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:10 pm
Yukio nodded, walking to her room after dropping Rose off in her room.  

Anime_Lover_Keir

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:13 pm
((Umm. . . Tara you can play as Karma coming to get the rest of her stuff if'n you want. ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:20 pm
yukio sat on her new bed and fiddled with her charms. She sighed and looked out the window for guidance of any kind.  

Anime_Lover_Keir

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:23 pm
Time walked up into Yukio's room after knocking lightly. "Hi. I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. My name is Time, or Trevor, whichever you prefer to use. So do you care to tell me somewhat about yourself?" he said sweetly. He could tell the truth if he actually tried. Lying just came natural to him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:25 pm
Yukio turned towards Time. "...Yukio...Yukio Mizrahi..." she said simply.  

Anime_Lover_Keir

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:27 pm
"I am going to take that as a no, I don't want to tell you much about myself. Well would you like to know anything about me? I don't want you to feel as if I would do you any harm. . ."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:30 pm
"You don't have to explain much about yourself if you don't want to...I was a guinea pig in a science lab..." Yukio said, again, looking up at Time.  

Anime_Lover_Keir

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:30 pm
"But I figure it would be best if we knew somewhat about each other. . . If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask," Time said lightly. "Besides, being a lab toy isn't a good thing. It means they have no feelings for your opinions."  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff