Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

girl u done goofed

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:21 pm
:C I belive in ghosts...... I even have special..... gifts to communicate with them.... Everyone thinks I am insane and should be locked up in a mental hospital. No one believes me when I say I saw a ghost in the hallway (Orb to be exact) Or if I had heard a noise that couldn't have been made at that time.

Is it ok for me to believe in ghosts and chase my goal of proving that they are real?
Or should I just give up and get licked up in my room?

Because those are the two choices I feel that I have....
It makes me depressed and that is sort of part of the reason why I am actually Emo. :C  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:34 pm
I believe in them. Honestly, I've experienced several different forms of paranormal. Ghosts, demons, orbs... No angels though. To be a bit straightforward, I doubt you can stop it from happening. Grab a camera, capture it on film if you can. Post it as "Evidence of Paranormal Existence" or something similar to that. Don't edit anything, just capture it on film. I believe you are not insane. I hear my name being said or whispered every passing day, but no one will be around... I've even been...touched...by one, to put it more comfortably... My best friend and I both.  

nightmare_death_witch

girl u done goofed

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:45 pm
nightmare_death_witch
I believe in them. Honestly, I've experienced several different forms of paranormal. Ghosts, demons, orbs... No angels though. To be a bit straightforward, I doubt you can stop it from happening. Grab a camera, capture it on film if you can. Post it as "Evidence of Paranormal Existence" or something similar to that. Don't edit anything, just capture it on film. I believe you are not insane. I hear my name being said or whispered every passing day, but no one will be around... I've even been...touched...by one, to put it more comfortably... My best friend and I both.

O-O Wowz..... I had all positive paranormal encounters before, accept for one. I think the ghost hates me but it roams my aunts house. More specifically her technology room where most of her games are kept for her braty children -.- I honestly think the ghost doesn't like me at all.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:48 pm
I definitely believe in them. I deal with them everyday. My grandpas shop which I am always ALWAYS at is full of them and so is my grandmas house where I live. I totally believe in them.  

Jareths Girl_24TTW

Roesor nau Venorsh

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:53 pm
I live with three. One was a husband in a past life, one is a past husband's late brother from this life, and the other is the soul of a child that still refuses to surrender her name. We can see and speak with them and one still has the same clothes he died in on.

My mother has five. Three females and two males. The males I do not like at all and one of the girls looks just like my little sister from behind.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:54 pm
I don't really believe in them, and I've never really had proof they do/do not exist. Honestly, I've never really given any thought about it...  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

XxXluna eclipseXxX

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:02 pm
I beleive in ghosts and supernatural stuff. you are not crazy.i have seen a few kinds of ghosts. i saw an orb once, and once i even saw a family member. it was pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:04 pm
They're real. I see them everywhere. Well, almost. Like at my old house. I was outside on my porch where there's two little feet from the early 1900's and I saw a blue little boy there with his feet in the little feet and then he looked up at me sadly. I blinked and he disappeared. Then I woke up in the middle of the night and there was a grudge-looking girl there with a red shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. She looked at me and said hi. I had slept in my mom's bed that night.  

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Avaerie

Shameless Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:30 am
Personally I don't believe in ghosts, per se. But I definitely believe in spirits and souls. I believe that the ones who have passed might still be lurking on Earth, and I think they have they own ways of making us aware they're with us. I mean don't get me wrong, I know of people who can 'see things' and I watch Ghost Whisperer every chance I get, but I don't know. All I know is that seeing ghosts or spirits or whatever is the one blessing I wouldn't ever ask from the big guy. :3

And I hope what I just said won't jinx me.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:35 am
i do and it honts me want the story pm me ok  

i am dark rose

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Lady Kyuubi the 1st

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:45 am
I belive too... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:24 am
I believe in ghost as well 3nodding  

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

booo42

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:07 pm
I know they exist. I have the Gift to see and communicate with them. I used to live with a few. Then I moved out of my grandmas. It was the ghost of my grandfather. But the really creepy thing is, I see angels and demons as well... All of this supernatural stuff exists. I know it does.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 am
yea, my sister has seen the same one 3 times. i havent seen any personally but theres this old haunted place thats like full of them lol.  

XxDiscoxDinoxX

Tumbling Stars

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:06 pm
Yes, I do. And I wouldn't be surprised if you had that gift, because some people do in the world. You are special. I wouldn't tell anyone about your special gift, because they will think you have hallucinations, or have schizophrenia. I never saw a ghost, and I don't want to. It makes me sad because, why are they here?  
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff