Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Confused. D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Boxers

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:32 am
Okay. So, My problem. I have a boyfriend. We've been going on an LD relationship for about 8 months now...// my best guy friend in my English class, likes me.
-School-
For the past three months; people keep telling me that this guy likes me. This guy has been my friend ever since I've started in the school... which is about... since February. So anyways, he likes me. Everyone knows it, and people who I don't even know are talking about us dating (Which I'm not).

-Home//Boyfriend-
I haven't really told my boyfriend about my school. When we talk, we're always in the 'I love you' mood. I wanted to talk to him about my friend in English class... but I always get distracted by the 'I love you' mood.

-School-
So last week, my friends dared me to hug the guy that likes me. I kinda wanted to hug him, but at the same time, every time my friend's started walking me towards him, I'd walk away.
Eventually, during 6th period on Thursday, I went to his class and hugged him. Twice. Once, for one pair of friends. Second, because another pair of friends didn't see. I could tell that the guy was really happy that I hugged him because he was smiling, all red, and plus his friend told me he liked it.

-Problem-
I've kind of got feelings for the guy... and I'm a lot closer to him ( as in distance) than I am with my boyfriend, who lives in Texas. But at the same time... I'm in love with my boyfriend.
In a way, I feel like I'm cheating on my boyfriend's feelings...
And mine

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:53 pm
hmmm... thats a doosie. I know what your going through. I went through the same thing. It's all about what you feel you would want the most. You've been with this guy for 8 months and you "love" (i use quotes cause i don't really believe in love so early) him so what do you think he would tell you if you told him about this friend of yours who is interested in you?
Think about it this way :: What do you think your boyfriend doing? Is he trying to find a way to come see you? Is he making time to talk to you and an effort to come see you? (btw:: this is only from self experience.) How far do you guys live from eachother anyways? you said he's in texas, does that mean your like in the next state down?  

LadiixGxRawkzs

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff