Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I HATE HIM!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XHarmony_The_KH_LoverX

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:32 pm
Okay, so there's this guy I've liked for a while. But the problem is...I COMPLETELY HATE HIM!!!! He's mean, stuck up, shallow, and overall, NOT MY TYPE!!! Still, whenever I talk to him, I can't help but turn red, stutter, and shake.

Another side of the problem...I won't tell you the full story, but I also love someone else. I mean, LOVE LOVE. We've loved each other for a long time. I know I love him a lot more than I love the little jackass. But how can I stop liking said jackass?  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:56 pm
Hmm How can you hate the guy and have a crush on him at the same time? Perhaps the "hate" you believe you feel is just repressed desire.  

Ligand

Sora Nightwhisper

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:01 pm
O believe me its possible -.- sorry i dont know much about how to rid yourself of the jerk, but maybe you could try and think it through. I mean, if hes so mean, why are you attracted to him? Whats so amazing about him that you could see past those bad qualities? then maybe you'll realize you dont really like him that much.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:52 am
I'm guessing he's very physically attractive? If so, then the ancient cavewoman inside of you, the one who just wants to make strong, healthy babies is saying, "This guy would definately have some good genes to pass on!". But anyway, if you don't like him, then just avoid him. You have someone else to distract you anyway, it seems.

Edible Purple

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff