[J] Silent's Fae Gallery(No Posting) Under Construction Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:21 pm
Hmmm, well I thought I may as well should start getting my Faes down in a journal so you all could look at them :3

Want to fling/mate/rp? Give me a holler, either through pm or catch me in the shop when I'm in there.

Now to get to the good stuff!
Welcome to my Faekat journal! Make yourself at home and hopefully you enjoy their descriptions.

My name is Kendra
I'm 18 and a Libra
My birthday is September 24th
I don't mind being called Kenny :3
Other nicknames: Silent or Wolfy
I'm currently in my Senior year of High school and am working toward a career of art or nursing. I am in love with the theater and I am techinical Stage crew and an actor when I choose to be. It's an amazing feeling! biggrin
I also play the violin. I'm a huge lover of the music world and can't get enough of it!

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:22 pm
Mated Faes: Mates always wanted 3nodding
Solice x Yvette (Artymus)
Aleera x Lutfi (Kyu)
Silence x Miyako (Alli)
Selenium x Midnight (ShadowMasterPrincess)
Tempest x Lichen (Artymus)
Aldulphus x Kyokukou ? (Parue)
Angle x Elissa Nytsong (Roze) -- after fling
Hesperos x Celestia Frost (hex)
Sweets x Darkstar (Random)

Flings:
Angle x Raleigh (Kanami)

Single Faes:
Camilla
Celine
Damian
Cecil
Doriano
Endzela

RP Archive:
Miyako, Silence, & Riven
[PrP] The War Within (Darkstar&Sweets)  

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image
Camilla

Mate: None but wanted

Flings: Evan

Children: Damian, Millan (Owned by YokoOnna)

Preference: Leans more toward badass Males

Bio: She was born on an extremely cold Christmas day. Camilla knew no father, and scarcely knew her mother but she loves her mom for sticking with her long enough to show her how to fight. So essentially, Camilla was born as an assassin and has been that way since. . . She still is a glamorous girl though xD

Personality: Flirtatious, smooth talker, seductive and one to always play "catch me if you can" games, stubborn, open minded, and intelligent enough to play the dumb one. A leader, merciless, determined, wise, cautious, agile, silent, and deadly  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:29 pm
User ImageSolice

Mate: Yvette (Artymus)

Flings: None

Children:

Preference: Females of course <3

Bio: Solice was brought up among the most vile of the White Draekats. They were beastial and predators that liked to ambush. This gave Solice an idea of how to survive and to fight, while she watched them hunt as a young one. After a year of her birth the the White Dragons she had come to know as family, left the caves they inhabited because they found it too warm, being the vulnerable one, she was left with her mother. They didn't get along well, so as soon as Solice was able to go her own way, she booked it, leaving her mother to live her own life.

Personality: Feisty, Haughty, Stubborn, Self Centered, a ditz at times, can be nice/loving, open minded and fairly intelligent for her race

White Draekats
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Breath Weapon: A cone of cold.
Cold Subtype: Cold immunity. Hates fire.
Icewalking: Can climb icy surfaces with ease.
Freezing Fog: Three times a day, causes ice to form on any surface the fog touches.
About: Among the smallest and least intelligent of the dragonkind, most white dragons are simply animalistic predators. They lair in icy caves or deep subterranean chambers that open away from the warming rays of the sun. They store their treasures in their lair within a coat of ice, which reflect the gems. They are especialy fond of diamonds. White dragons prefer sudden assaults, swooping down from aloft or bursting from beneath water, snow, or ice.

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:09 pm
User ImageAleera

Mate: Lutfi

Children:

Preference: Males only

Bio: She always had a love for water and so she decided one day, she wanted to learn the ways of the water. And so, it helped her to form a sort of bond to water magic. It may be weak, but it can be helpful at times.

Personality: Fun, loving, bubbly, sweet, open minded, head strong, courageous, and kind  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:19 pm
User ImageSilence

Mate: Miyako (Owned by Alli)

Flings: None. She's been taken already

Children: Celine, Hoshiko (Owned by Alli)

Preference: Females

Bio: Silence grew up with a facination for the night sky, just as her mother had. Learning magic from her mother, Silence sought to try and replicate the stars in her magic and she managed to do just that. They last for only a few minutes, but she has learned how to make a small orb of light look like the lights in the night sky.

Personality: Curious, always wanting to learn more, eager, sweet, brave, clumsy, bubbly, and humorous  

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:35 pm
User ImageCeline
Eggu -- kiddy

Mate: None

Children:

Mothers: Silence, Miyako (Owned by Alli)

Godparent: Riven (Owned by Sleet)

Sibling(s): Hoshiko, Hesperos, Hikari

Preference: Not sure yet. I will be picky!

Bio: Celine couldn't have grown up with a more loving family. She doesn't know them that well, but just being the offspring of her two mothers and sister to Hoshiko, she knows that there's a bond there she can work toward to strengthening.

Personality: Loves to party (especially Raves under the stars), Bubbly, clumsy, Stubborn, Opinionated, Speaks her mind, is open to everyone, open minded, sweet, friendly, flirtatious, Curious, humorous and an all around fun gal  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:41 pm
User ImageSelenium
Selenium Uncert

Mate: Midnight (ShadowMasterPrincess)

Children:

Bio: Selenium doesn't remember much of her past; the only thing that she really knows is that she had always wanted to be a spy.

Personality: Cunning, sly, sneaky, honest, trustworthy, brave, thrill seeker, stubborn, quick tempered, haughty, snobby sometimes, a bit self centered, stealthy  

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:54 pm
User ImageTempest

Mate: Lichen (Artymus)

Children:

Preference: She is taken boys!

Bio: Tempest doesn't know where she came from. She just woke up one day beneath a blackened tree that had been hit by lightning during a storm that was still going on. Rain fell heavy and she noticed the stripes on her arms were glowing slightly. Flowers of white glowed as their vines twisted up and down her body and so she then believed this was the work of nature and that it had chosen her to be a Guardian of sorts.

The thing is though, she had always looked that way. Tempest didn't realize she had been kocked out by the branch that had fallen on her head, thus giving her Amnesia. The only thing she remembered was her name and what she was.

Personality: A bit eccentric >.> , Serious, Headstrong, Honest, a little close minded, distant, may seem cold hearted, can be kind, and very closed off from the world except the nature around her  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:04 pm
User ImageDamian
Eggu

Children:

Mother: Camilla

Father: Evan (Owned by YokoOnna)

Sibling(s): Millan-Brother (Owned by YokoOnna)

Preference: The ladies

Bio: His brother, Millan, and Damian grew up just as handsome as their father. Where else would they get their perfect physique? But Damian also got the haughty side from his mother. He is a vicious, dirty fighter when it comes to defending what is rightfully his: which are the Ladies. Damian does love his family dearly, but he had to have his space in order to spawn his good looks anywhere he can.

Personality: Charming, seductive, self centered (a lot of the time), sweet talker, cunning, sly, intelligent, deceiving, a dirty vicious strong fighter, excellent groomer, and always one to go after what he wants without giving up  

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:40 pm
User Image

Cecil

Children:

Preference: Any cuddable females <3

Bio:

Personality: Generous, kind, caring, quiet, intelligent, stubborn, loyal, good fighter/protector, can be cocky at times, friendly, and charming  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

Adulphus
Adulphus Uncert

Mate: Kyo ?? (Parue)

Children:

Preference: Any wicked females <3

Bio:

Personality: Arrogant, cocky, cunning, quick, charming, and pretty much 100% male XDD  

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image
Hesperos

Mate: Celestia Frost (hex)

Children:

Mother(s): Miyako, Siilence

Siblings: Hoshiko, Celine, Hikari

Godparent: Xantho

Preference: Throw some girls his way! ;D

Bio:

Personality: Sweet, quiet, shy, intelligent, and always adventurous  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image
Angle

Mate: ?? RP needed

Flings: Raleigh (In progress)

Children:

Bio:

Personality: She's haughty and knows she looks great! Angle doesn't let the men forget it and toys with the fact that she only likes species of her gender. She is loyal to her friends, can be kind, and very protective. Especially of the one she chooses as a mate. Angle is honest and not afraid to speak her mind; she doesn't think before she speaks. She will try anything once and is incredibly flirtatious with those she finds attractive. She likes to be playful. She likes to cuddle and feel safe and cozy with those familiar to her. Angle really is a sweet girl, but don't think that's all she is. She knows how to throw a mean punch razz  

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image
Dorian

Children:

Preference: Females please

Bio: He has roamed around from place to place learning about each place and the type of beings who inhabit it. Doriano doesn't stay in one home for too long. He's a healer and goes around doing so; only for a poisoned body though can he heal.

Personality: A complete gentlemen. He bows when he meets a new lady and will always give her the first choice of which she so pleases to do. Doriano is shy. He won't speak much and would rather be a mere guardian for any lady who wishes for protection. He is courageous, charming, quiet, intelligent, and can be spontaneous. He would like to cuddle up and settle down with a sweet female once he finds the One.  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff