Submit

Mosdras

Friendly Lover

7,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:09 pm
Whats your faveorite and least faveorite part of it?

Fave: ( its childish but..) Building sand castles, or in my case Sand Tardis...

Least fave: Sunburn.

I put like two coats of sunblock on every two hours today while there and i stille burned badly >< i blame my Irish blood....fair skinned and all that..  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:10 pm
It smells like home, Florida

The idiots...>.>  

NocturnalPoemIX

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:20 pm
Likes: Hot, shirtless guys, the warmth, the ocean breeze, the sand between my toes.

Dislikes: Kids, fear of drowning in the ocean, getting a tan. ;_;  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:03 pm
Gawd I seriously need to get to the beach soon. D:<

Likes: Smell, animals, waves, making sand castles, climbing on tidepools, campfire by the ocean.

Dislikes: Getting pulled under by a big wave/hitting a sand dune while boarding, sand in bathing suit, sand everywhere, sand, not having even footing while going out in the shallow water (I refuse to go out in the open water cuz it scares me).  

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

viper_353

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:05 pm
fav: the sand.
least fav: the fat that it's nowhere near me. Stupid landlocked in the middle of the country. biggrin stare  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:46 pm
It's winter when I live, and we're so far away from the Equator that the beach is rarely suitable for swimming, even in summer. D: Regardless, when I do go I love to make stuff with the sand. Sandcastles, sandpeople, sandmermaids, mazes, mini golf courses, I love it. 8D I don't like swimming though, 'cause it's always freezing.

Edible Purple

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:18 pm
Likes: the refreshing water, the soft, warm sand, splashing around, swimming, the sun, drinking cold drinks, picnics, barbecues, floaty toys even though I'm 18, laughing, fooling around, relaxing

Dislikes: the fish D: Scary things like big fish, eels, things that touch me in the water, like seaweed, fear of sharks, getting sunburnt, when the water is too cold for it to be comfortable.

Etcetera.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:29 am
Best:boogy boarding omg i looooooovvvveee boogyboarding
Worst: getting sand in you bathing suit it is terrible and i hate it it hurts sooo bad  

ii-Cuddlebuddy

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:55 am
moved to polls and questions  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:18 pm
Likes: walking barefoot on the sand, splashing around in the shallow water, sun bathing (with sunscreen!), fish and chips with vinegar

Dislikes: Sunburn, wet, sandy clothes, waves

LyricalSoul93

inky6

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:21 pm
Likes: Going in the water, walking on the beach, how the ocean smells
Dislikes: crowded beaches, really loud people on the beach, sunburn  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:22 pm
dislikes" sun, people and noise

likes: the beach at night when is quiet and theres a soft breeze and ocean mist hitting my face  

Jao Feng

Ramcee

Premium Grabber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:29 pm
Likes- Hot guys at the beach (XD), The sting of the salt water on your legs (I know, I'm weird), sitting in the rising tide, and buying shells and things from tourist shops.

Dislikes- sand everywhere and in everything, fear of sunburn, fear of getting taken away by the waves, and the most hated, leaving the beach.

Edit~ I will have to make a sand tardis next time I go to the beach XD That sounds really cool  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:31 pm
Dislikes: Sand in bathing suit, sand drying on to me, Salt water in my mouth, the heat, leaving the beach after getting completely soaked and then covered in sand, crowds, jelly fish, fear of stepping on a crab while in the water, having to put on sunscreen every 20 minutes because I burn so easily.

Likes: Swimming when the water's nice enough, inflatable floaties (especially my inflatable dolphin >8D), buliding sand castles, relaxing, picnics/barbecues, the smell of the ocean.

NASTY PRlSMS

Your WatchQueen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:36 pm
Likes: The breeze. It always feels so amazing by the ocean!

Dislike: Sand in my bathing suit. I remember I had to pull seaweed outta my top when I showering and I was like 0.o "How'd it get in there!!??"  
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff