Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Wings High

Back to Guilds

White wings high is a school for many creatures,humans,and others.all are welcome here! 

Tags: Role playing, Creatures, fun/humor, romance, high school 

Reply Classes
Magic Class Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:31 pm
This class teaches students how to use magic to heal, levitate, destroy, and many more ways. Destruction will probably be one of the last things he will teach due to the fact he doesnt want students to go around destroying everything.

Teacher- Fai

Students- Tasi, Momo  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:33 pm
Fai appears in his chair kicking his legs up ontop of the desk he waits for students to come to his classroom.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:17 pm
Fai felt the explosion out in the hall way. He looked at the door for some time before resting his head on the back of the chair.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:05 pm
Fai stood up, walking to the door he opened it and walked into the hall way.
[exits to hallway]
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:58 am
Fai opened the door and sat in a chair all the way in the back. He slipped his glove back over his left hand and let out a sigh. He looked around the room with a sullen gaze before closing his eyes to take a nap until his students would show up.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:08 pm
"Hello~!" Raina sighed,walking into the room,"I felt kinda bad for you, so I'm gonna sit in this class for a while." she said, taking a seat."Now....TEACH, TEACHER! TEACH!"  

sleeqs

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:38 pm
"Your not in my class so i dont have to teach" Fai said opening his eye and staring at her. "And shouldnt you be in your own class" He asked with his distant gaze.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:45 pm
She sighed,"But magic is way better than spell class,so I'm skipping...And plus I don't know how to get to spell class, I don't wanna get lost...again." she said smiling sheepishly.  

sleeqs

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:02 pm
"Well Magic is much diffrent from spell class but you should go to your designated class. Also, the doors have signs above them stating what class they are." Fai said nodding over to his door which had Magic Class posted up ontop of it. He then closed his eye and rested his head on the wall behind him.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:04 pm
"Am I in this class?" Corey asks  

lavacommander
Crew

sleeqs

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:07 pm
"Whatever." Raina mumbled,standing."Okay have fun bein a teacher~!" she said, putting her hands behind her head and walking out of the class.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:08 pm
Fai opened his eye once more. "You should know what classes your in if you went to the home office." Fai said looking at the boy with his distant eyes. "And i will have fun" He said watching the girl leave.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

Neliel Hallow

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:25 pm
User ImageMomo glances at her schedule "Yep this is the class..." she walks in and sits down.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:29 pm
"Welcome to Magic class, may i ask what your name is?" Fai asked looking at the girl who had just entered his classroom with a distant stare.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

Neliel Hallow

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:34 pm
User Image"My name is Momo Okami and i am Wolf..." she thought to herself *what such hot teacher he is* she blushes slightly and then lays her head in her arms on her desk hiding her face.  
Classes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff