Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
So Kosai bought a new car.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:19 pm
No pics though/yet.

I picked the Camaro, I did some better research into the cost to insure the car and it turns out it's only going to cost me like 225 bucks ( In american money, Canadian it's like 240 or something ) a month. So I went and bought myself this Imperial Blue 2010 Camaro the dealer had sitting out on the front lawn, didn't even bother test driving it and you should have seen the look on his face when I handed him a check for 42 Thousand Dollars and told him "Get it ready for me tommorow afternoon." So today I picked it up, it drives awesome, smooth and even sounds like an actual muscle car ( Not those fart canned things them kids are driving around in ) so I've got nothing but ten thousand good things to say about my car. Oh and before you get discouraged about bad gas mileage, my car does 24 mpg and it runs on regular unleaded. Right now it's sitting out on my front lawn, I've had people walk by the house all day gawking at it. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:20 pm
Oh wow; grats on your new car! n___n

I can only imagine what the dealer thought! XD

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

Bored4Life57

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:30 pm

=jealous muchly=

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:41 pm
Nice, I like Camaros (:  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:13 pm
I would have no idea what that car was if I hadn't unlocked it in Blur racing about 10 mins a go.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:16 pm
The car is also 100% Canadian, GM only has it built in Oshawa Ontario. It's the same with the Dodge Challenger up in Brampton. xd

And ty Intoxikace.  

Kosai Avonej

Elder

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:55 pm
scrub
I would have no idea what that car was if I hadn't unlocked it in Blur racing about 10 mins a go.

I know this isn't on topic, but what's Blur like? Should I buy it or wait for it to come down in price?

@Kosai: You have a blue version of Bumblebee? I is jealous D:
My car is a complete scrapper, it's really terrible, yet funny. But it only cost me £750 and it does the job. Once I have a full time job (and I'm probably going to be at uni for another 3/4 years) I'll probably buy a nicer car biggrin

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:19 pm
I played Blur, And it's like this to summarize it easily. Mario Kart, except for Adults. Astounding, purposely and well overdone visuals lush visual eye candy and very good driving system. Infact I'd say its better then Gran Turismo, I've only played briefly though.  

Kosai Avonej

Elder

Fuji_hobo_jacket

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:26 am
I
DEMAND
PIX
NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! scream

Congrats on your new car! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:02 am
Since I really don't care much about cars (and thus have no clue what your car even looks like), I find the funniest part where you just hand him a check for the amount. xDD
God. I want to do that. But it would either have to be a really cheap car or the check would have to be fake.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:50 am
Kosai Avonej
I played Blur, And it's like this to summarize it easily. Mario Kart, except for Adults. Astounding, purposely and well overdone visuals lush visual eye candy and very good driving system. Infact I'd say its better then Gran Turismo, I've only played briefly though.
I don't like that mario kart comparison penny arcade did, makes it sound like there is no skill needed. If I had to compare it to another racing game I would say Midnight Club3 with a touch of Pure.

It is a really well done game, I really like how you have to use different cars for different types of track and race, there isn't just one vehicle that trumps everything. The fan targets, fan runs and fan demands all really add to the challenge as it can be really hard to do them and still place.

The combat is great, not imbalanced and adds a lot of fun, you have to keep an eye on your rear view and defend from attacks. I have had it where I have been first place, inches from finish then been wrecked and come in last >_>

Worth getting, best on 360 so you get split screen to.

Sorry for the derail >_>  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:14 am
Whatever job you have... I need to get into that field. I had to look up your car, but it's sexy. I would kill to buy a cool car like you did. That is so hilarious!

Mitsubishi Eclipse 2000User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^That's my car, but since my dad is an idiot he bought it when I was 15 and said it was "mine" when it was probably some mid-life crisis thing for HIM. Ahh well. I'm in drivers training now (even though I'm 18 already) so hopefully she'll actually be all mine soon.

If I could have any car I would get the purple spyder eclipse from The Fast and the Furious. D:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Side note: Do you name cars? Mine is named Rayna Rouge.  

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

Den Dristige Djevelen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:09 am
Aquila15
You have a blue version of Bumblebee?
~*~

Eeeeennnnnnhhhhh
He's supposed to be a VW Buuuuuuggggggg.

On topic, I request pictures of the sexiness.

~*~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:18 am
epic  

shonji2_rin2

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:36 pm
Den Dristige Djevelen
Aquila15
You have a blue version of Bumblebee?
~*~

Eeeeennnnnnhhhhh
He's supposed to be a VW Buuuuuuggggggg.

On topic, I request pictures of the sexiness.

~*~

I know, I'll repeat my earlier statement.

You have a blue version of Michael Bay's twisted version of Bumblebee?

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

The Suites

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas