It's a Sweet Life? [Posting Allowed]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image
Here you can hear about my life problems...enjoy?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Nothing much to talk about today. Sitting on my lazy butt staring at either the computer or television screen. Yeah, not very interesting right. Waiting for people to post on roleplays is a very...boring task I must say. I'm still dealing with something called "Mom". My mom is beginning to think that I am going goth...or perhaps emo, because of what I read, think, and am interested to. All of my past close friends used to be emo, and now my mom thinks that I...am becoming just like them.

gas powered stick

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:49 am
User Image

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I really don't know how to start off, considering the fact that I don't really use a journal, and the last time I actually had one, it was in 3rd grade. But, that is not what I am here to talk about.

I want to talk---erm--write about my issues with my best friend and I. I know that this issue happens to a lot of you guys, but I can't help but feel hurt by the fact that my friend doesn't really care about what she leaves behind because of a stupid decision.

Anyways, let me get right to the point.

My friend, amazingpunk97, wants to commit suicide. At first she started out cutting herself, and I was fine with that, considering the fact that I have had many friends do so, and nothing actually became serious. But, she really wants to kill herself. We have been talking about it for some time now, and I keep telling her what the consequences are, but she just doesn't seem to get it. Even thought she assures me that she won't do anything, I'm not sure if I should believe her. Really, should I? And I know, I should be comforting her, but its hard when she is hardly online, and she lives overseas. When I saw overseas, I don't mean Hawaii to California, I mean America to Europe. That kind of thing, so all this comfort stuff doesn't really apply to us.

I could use some advice...so feel free to post some. Just don't give me the comfort advice, because I just can't do it.

And, just so you all know, this is not the first time that I have had a suicidal friend. I had a friend, called Anju Taniyama on gaia, and she jumped off a bridge. She died slowly, in the hospital because she did so, and I have to admit, although I did not know this girl in real life, I was devastated.

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games