Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
Help Me Please. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please Help.Will you?You will be loved.
  No
  Yes
View Results

panic its chelseaa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Okay,So I've been hacked. with my old acc:iLaughAtUhrFacee
Story~
ELEVEN O` CLOCK AT NIGHT - RALLY - WINTER
My username was iLaughAtUhrFacee.I miss that username dearly.I had 200 thousand gold for the first time;feelin proud.Special thanks to iFly v2 for giving me a booty grab site! I also had a wolf.Thanks,Karthi! heart And for bein' a good friend. :3
Anyways,So this person says,"Wolfie.Your cool." I would reply as everybody,"Oh Thank you." then he gives me a site by a admin.I say,"I dont wanna get hacked..."
Him: Here,Im sending you a PM. A admin showed me it.
(His username had something with Brokencyde.)
Then I said,like a freaking idiot,"Ok." I click the link,enter my password and username and then..when I log back in, it doesnt work.My heart is pounding against my chest and I start sweating.I do that when I'm scared. So i stopped shaking,and tried several more times.Nothing happens. I enter my email.Nothing. EVERYTHING.
I bring this up now because I want my account back.I have been trying to get it ever since i got ChelsASaurr.<-- Next hacked account.Then I got this one and changed my PASSWORD.I had bad moon,and two hundred thousand gold.
Why I NEED it~
I just need it. TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND GOLD AND BAD MOON!
I had so much wonderful donators in that account too. All i wanted was JUST to be a richie,and when I finnaly did, I get hacked.I thought i was never gonna be hacked,And obviously,I thought wrong.
My Dream Too, But its not important~
My dream is in my signature. I want you to help , but it isn't as important as my hacked account.
The Trading Process~
Really, I dont need to explain this. But I will. I have a trading pass. I will accept trades that have more than one thousand golds for my dream avatar, and items. I would love you and add you to my profile.You know what?Nevermind.Over 100 Gold,Please? I dont want to be greedy.
OhMyGawd.<3'd~
Ls95 :: 2.10 k,2 items!
Trey the Red Rebel :: 5 k!
ChimeBell :: 404 g!
The_Bored_Hero :: 7 k!
The Ninja Waffle :: 10 k!
Reiko Tsukagi:: 50 k !
Thank you, I hope you can help me and be added to my profile...
~Chelsea-ann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:09 pm
I'll give you 7,000 its all I got at the moment.  

Bored_Hero_55

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

panic its chelseaa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:16 pm
Bored_Hero_55
I'll give you 7,000 its all I got at the moment.

OhMyGosh. Thank you.You are loved.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:23 pm
You fell for a scam....really you fell for a obvious scam like that.I'm not going to say it was right for him to scam you of your account but you have to admit you were gullible enough to fall for it.As gaia terms reads...No administrator will ask for your password nor your account information.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Bored_Hero_55

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:24 pm
Hollow Redemption
You fell for a scam....really you fell for a obvious scam like that.I'm not going to say it was right for him to scam you of your account but you have to admit you were gullible enough to fall for it.As gaia terms reads...No administrator will ask for your password nor your account information.

I thought you were talking to me for a second there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:29 pm
Bored_Hero_55
Hollow Redemption

No,sorry if it was directing to you  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

panic its chelseaa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:30 pm
Hollow Redemption

He was a friend so I checked it out. I didn't know anything about scams,hacking, etc. And yeah,I admit,I am gullible. But sometimes im not. And when I found out about hacking,scamming and all of that sicko crap, I almost broke my computer. I may be a girl,But when I'm angry I would break everything I usually see. I was so angry I quitted gaia for a bit.But then I came back after I was O.K. Now everytime I see a link,I say,"Dont click,just think back in the Winter."Then I report it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:32 pm
Hollow Redemption
Bored_Hero_55
Hollow Redemption

No,sorry if it was directing to you

I realized it wasn't directed to me when you started talking about the terms and conditions.  

Bored_Hero_55

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:33 pm
w e i r d m u f f i n
Hollow Redemption

He was a friend so I checked it out. I didn't know anything about scams,hacking, etc. And yeah,I admit,I am gullible. But sometimes im not. And when I found out about hacking,scamming and all of that sicko crap, I almost broke my computer. I may be a girl,But when I'm angry I would break everything I usually see. I was so angry I quitted gaia for a bit.But then I came back after I was O.K. Now everytime I see a link,I say,"Dont click,just think back in the Winter."Then I report it.

Well i'm a girl as well but i'm not to quick to be fooled by every scam that comes my way.That's why i don't accept random friend request.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:38 pm
Hollow Redemption
w e i r d m u f f i n
Hollow Redemption

Well i'm a girl as well but i'm not to quick to be fooled by every scam that comes my way.That's why i don't accept random friend request.

I dont get tricked by every scam sent my way.And I dont accept random friend requests either.I remember when I been hacked. And thanks anyway ><"!  

panic its chelseaa

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:49 pm
Okay, I'm not sure if this will help you or not, but this link can also help you spot a few scams and stuff so you don't fall for this kind of thing again.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/questions-assistance/how-to-spot-staff-impersonation/t.41918727/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:02 pm
Reiko Tsukagi
Okay, I'm not sure if this will help you or not, but this link can also help you spot a few scams and stuff so you don't fall for this kind of thing again.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/questions-assistance/how-to-spot-staff-impersonation/t.41918727/

I read the whole page before.Thank you very much,though,Hun.Its appreciated  

panic its chelseaa

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:19 pm
I will give you 10k. I can tell that this is heartfelt, so i take pity on you. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:27 pm
I hope my donation helps you.  

gas powered stick

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:27 pm
Carolina says...
when my sister got hacked they stole everything, then i reported it and then 10 days l8r (this was 2 days ago btw) they got her account back and everything they stole, she was so relieved, so i bet u when u get ur account back, if u reported it, u'll have everything back as well. and remember, and admin will never ask for ur password, and if theres a website that looks fishy don't even click it,
hope i helped u avoding possible future scamsUser Image  
[1]@ Guildy ®

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces