46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
No
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Enya Of the Green

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 pm
This is what I believe about abortion. Try not to be offended but this is really something I feel passionately about.

Abortion is wrong. There is no excuse, no reason, no way it can be wrong. At one 5 days the baby has nerve endings and can feel pain including the pain of being aborted. I think no woman should have the power or even the right or excuse to kill a human baby no matter how small it is or whatever the reason. Some may say 'well what if the woman is rapped?', that is such a small percentage I think it is hardly something that should make it legal to abort.

Also if something like that WERE to happen it is just life. Things happen and instead of trying to ignore it you need to live past them not as victims but as woman. I also know alot of abortions are because woman want to go out and have sex all the time but don't want children. Well in that case yo can have your tubes tied, take, pills, or do it in that certain time in the month or just not have sex. Children can be put up for adoption and to use your busy life is an excuse is a shuckers way out. Be a woman suck it up and deal with it.

A few months of discomfort for you is not worth the life of a human child. But what really makes me sick is the slutty girls that want to go out and really do it all the time with tons of men but never want to have to deal with children. Those girls are like children only living for themselves and not working for anything more.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:55 pm
So you think that if a twelve year old girl gets raped, she's sickening if she can't deal with the pain of childbirth, the humilition of people laughing at her, looking down on her for being pregnant, and then having to give the baby up?

She's feel used, she'd gro up too quickly, especially with the traumatization of being sexually assaulted?

And what if there was no choice other than abortion or death?
If there would either be the death of the mother and child at birth, or the death of the child in the womb?
What then, mommy sacrifice herself with her baby?

When the underage mother will be forced out of her home for being pregnant if she doesn't get an abortion?

I find it sickening when people are so closed-minded to the needs of others.  

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Enya Of the Green

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:57 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain
So you think that if a twelve year old girl gets raped, she's sickening if she can't deal with the pain of childbirth, the humilition of people laughing at her, looking down on her for being pregnant, and then having to give the baby up?

She's feel used, she'd gro up too quickly, especially with the traumatization of being sexually assaulted?

And what if there was no choice other than abortion or death?
If there would either be the death of the mother and child at birth, or the death of the child in the womb?
What then, mommy sacrifice herself with her baby?

When the underage mother will be forced out of her home for being pregnant if she doesn't get an abortion?

I find it sickening when people are so closed-minded to the needs of others.

Closed minded is when you believe in doing what you want when you want and always pleasing yourself. That is closed minded. Those with morals or boundaries are open minded because they see the big picture and what will happen in the future. Having morals is not being closed minded that is just a bash people make up to feel better about themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:01 pm
Dictionary

Adj. 1. closed-minded - not ready to receive to new ideas
close-minded
narrow-minded, narrow - lacking tolerance or flexibility or breadth of view; "a brilliant but narrow-minded judge"; "narrow opinions"

Being closed minded means you are unwilling to accept that things can be different and you may not always be right.

Try putting yourself in the positions I mentioned.
How wold you feel?  

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Enya Of the Green

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:06 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain
Dictionary

Adj. 1. closed-minded - not ready to receive to new ideas
close-minded
narrow-minded, narrow - lacking tolerance or flexibility or breadth of view; "a brilliant but narrow-minded judge"; "narrow opinions"

Being closed minded means you are unwilling to accept that things can be different and you may not always be right.

Try putting yourself in the positions I mentioned.
How wold you feel?

I highly disagree with you but whatever makes you happy I suppose. Killing is wrong no matter what..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:08 pm
What if it's either you and your baby dying, or just your baby?
Would you commit murder(baby) and suicide(yourself)?  

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

katan ayde

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:11 pm
"I'm going to speak from experience here. There is nothing wrong with abortion in the right situations. Likewise, there is a problem when nothing is wrong.

"Roses, I have been in the situation you describe. I was thirteen and was suicidal afterward. My mum found that I was pregnant and she helped me go through with getting rid of what would have lived to be my uncle's child. That.... That is a situation where killing the child was acceptable. I would have killed it and myself had we not because I could not handle more than trying to stay alive as myself.

"Likewise, when I was nineteen, I carried a daughter from my own relationship. I didn't kill her, I wouldn't because there was no reason to. I lost her to an accident, it saddened me, but it was for the best.

"Enya, you should not judge unless you have felt it. You have seen people go through with this, but until it is your life, do not condemn others. It is ill-becoming of a young woman."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm
Another reason some people also do abortion like my neighbor she found out she had HIV, she doesn't know how she got it but she did. Her husband did not have HIV either. Well the virus I believe goes through your veins and your blood is shared with the child so you would infect the child with it, would rather abort it and not be born feeling pain or would you let be born and let it die a slow and painful death as it ages?  

The Sweet Sadist

Poofta

Malevolent Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:22 pm
And here I thought no one was to be offended...?

Well, lemme put my thoughts down.

I'm Christian, but I do believe that there are times when abortion would be...acceptable, for lack of better term.

Katan's situation is prime example : what young child should be put through that? It doesn't matter what happened--what happened to her was wrong and she and her mother dealt with it appropriately. Yes, it's sad that a life had to be terminated, but it's even worse that it was conceived in that manner.

It's acceptable in medical terms, I suppose, as well. The mother has a decision--terminate the pregnancy so that she may live, or keep going, try to deliver the baby, even though they both most likely will not survive. Seriously, which would you do?

It's not okay, however, when girls go around, spreading their legs, get pregnant with an unknown man's child, and then decide that they're not going to have the baby.

An Adoption Agency is key if you don't want the child, but you have to do what's best for you, under whatever circumstance.

There is no black-and-white answer to your poll, so I'm not going to vote. It would be best described as close-minded, forgive my blunt approach.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:36 pm
Poofta
And here I thought no one was to be offended...?

Well, lemme put my thoughts down.

I'm Christian, but I do believe that there are times when abortion would be...acceptable, for lack of better term.

Katan's situation is prime example : what young child should be put through that? It doesn't matter what happened--what happened to her was wrong and she and her mother dealt with it appropriately. Yes, it's sad that a life had to be terminated, but it's even worse that it was conceived in that manner.

It's acceptable in medical terms, I suppose, as well. The mother has a decision--terminate the pregnancy so that she may live, or keep going, try to deliver the baby, even though they both most likely will not survive. Seriously, which would you do?

It's not okay, however, when girls go around, spreading their legs, get pregnant with an unknown man's child, and then decide that they're not going to have the baby.

An Adoption Agency is key if you don't want the child, but you have to do what's best for you, under whatever circumstance.

There is no black-and-white answer to your poll, so I'm not going to vote. It would be best described as close-minded, forgive my blunt approach.

Alright, Alright I think in some very few instances it is ok. But most of them are made from girls wanting to have sex but not deal with children or even let them be adopted.  

Enya Of the Green

Enya Of the Green

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:37 pm
katan ayde
"I'm going to speak from experience here. There is nothing wrong with abortion in the right situations. Likewise, there is a problem when nothing is wrong.

"Roses, I have been in the situation you describe. I was thirteen and was suicidal afterward. My mum found that I was pregnant and she helped me go through with getting rid of what would have lived to be my uncle's child. That.... That is a situation where killing the child was acceptable. I would have killed it and myself had we not because I could not handle more than trying to stay alive as myself.

"Likewise, when I was nineteen, I carried a daughter from my own relationship. I didn't kill her, I wouldn't because there was no reason to. I lost her to an accident, it saddened me, but it was for the best.

"Enya, you should not judge unless you have felt it. You have seen people go through with this, but until it is your life, do not condemn others. It is ill-becoming of a young woman."

I have felt it... I was rapped at 12 and agreed to have the baby then let it be adopted...but it got sick inside me so..yea,,  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:40 pm
I am going to have to agree with everyone else. There are some times when abortion is quite acceptable.  

Akuma Dulcet

katan ayde

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:43 pm
Enya Of the Green
I have felt it... I was rapped at 12 and agreed to have the baby then let it be adopted...but it got sick inside me so..yea,,

"Sweetie, I don't think you've ever lived through an abortion. Having the child get sick is something very different. Do not try to twist why was said to fit your own agenda."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:44 pm
Your child. Your body.

Like others have mentioned, depends on the circumstance but I do think that if a woman is not going to be a good mother than she should abort the child, whether or not she's going to be a good mother. Putting it up for adoption doesn't always mean it's going to be adopted and not only that, there are already so much freaking people in this world.

And it irks me somewhat that people go off to try and make a baby when they can easily adopt a kid whose parents didn't want them or something happened so that they had to be put into those foster care things. I'd rather adopt and having a kid just does not sound fun and your period? Not all that fun either.  

Taeaomo

20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces