Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Masturbation! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drixzy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:12 am
Alright everyone. Who do you think masturbates the most? Gay men, straight men, lesbians, or straight women?
I find this an interesting topic because people always say that gay men are the most sexual, premiscuous, etc., though they also say straight guys always want sex.
So, the test of true horniness; masturbation.
How often do you do it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:13 am
~//w//~ um.........  

A Lock Without A Key

Shirtless Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KyrosDevil XIII

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:31 pm
This is a totally inappropreit subject. Not only is it asking people extremely personal questions, but this is definately not keeping it PG13 which I believe is a Gaia TOS and it is not a subject protected by being an indepth discussion that is held at a purely observational veiw. Also, keep in mind that we are still on Gaia and as such there are teenagers and younger present.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:17 pm
This is only inapporpriate in certain peoples minds.
Join the Buttsecks guild and ask this question.
you will get a better response.
people are very open there.

Kydd Merlin

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

slendybaby

Marauding Skeleton

22,365 Points
  • Marauder Skull 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:43 pm
Actually here's the thing, in parts of the world(One of them being California) there are events called Masturbate-a-thon, where anyone can just come and masturbate for charity. So you can't really say who does it most. Althought I can say, the world record holder was (If I remember right) a straight man who went for around 9hrs 34 minutes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
KyrosDevil XIII
This is a totally inappropreit subject. Not only is it asking people extremely personal questions, but this is definately not keeping it PG13 which I believe is a Gaia TOS and it is not a subject protected by being an indepth discussion that is held at a purely observational veiw. Also, keep in mind that we are still on Gaia and as such there are teenagers and younger present.

1.) This site is PG13, and if people who are under are on here, that's their own fault.
2.) If you're 13 and you don't know what masturbation is, you shouldn't be on Gaia.
3.) If you don't like the topic, don't post in it.
4.) Gaia has much worse. Have you never been in the GD or the Chatterbox? The topics there are very vulgar and personal. The CB has topics about tying people down, whipping them, flirting, and this is your concern?
Go somewhere else.  

Drixzy

sex.drugs.and.rock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:54 pm
I honestly don't think this is inappropriate at all.

Regardless, I don't think masturbation is a sign of horniness, I think it's a measure of how comfortable one is with their body. For example, I don't masturbate often, but that's not because I'm not in the mood, it's because I don't feel comfortable doing it. And in all honesty, I think men seem to do it more because it's way easier for them to do it than women.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:33 pm
I also do not find this inappropriate.

I'm not someone who does it that often either, but it's not because I'm not comfortable with my body. I just don't feel like it. Ha. (I also have a pretty fulfilling sex life at the moment.)

Sinnistarr

Fashionable Bloodsucker

KyrosDevil XIII

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:24 am
Drixzy
KyrosDevil XIII

1.) This site is PG13, and if people who are under are on here, that's their own fault.
2.) If you're 13 and you don't know what masturbation is, you shouldn't be on Gaia.
3.) If you don't like the topic, don't post in it.
4.) Gaia has much worse. Have you never been in the GD or the Chatterbox? The topics there are very vulgar and personal. The CB has topics about tying people down, whipping them, flirting, and this is your concern?
Go somewhere else.

I'm just speaking in terms of what the administration says is 'inappropreit' or not. I'm fine with this. Though to number four; two wrongs don't make a right lol. Anyway, your welcome. I got some discussion flowing in here after 7 days.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:49 pm
Straight guys  

True_Loves1stKiss

Eternal Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:30 pm
Kyros, the topic itself is not inappropriate, so long as no one gets overly descriptive.

Next time, if you feel that a thread might be inappropriate, PM me or Kamirose. That's what we're here for.

On topic: I would guess that guys in general masturbate more than girls, regardless of sexuality. My impression from having discussed this with my friends is that it's just generally easier for guys. *shrug* I wouldn't guess that there's a drastic difference in terms of frequency, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:54 pm
Straight men. We need the to practice for the real thing.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm
Boys, not girls. All our parts are tucked up all neat inside, hard to get at, and boys practically trip over their own bits.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:10 pm
this topic is just so wrong.  

Mikael Satsuya

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash