Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
I have a temporary new puppy. 8D Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AWWWW.

View Results

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:30 pm
WHO IS SUPER ADORABLE.

The area that I live in is a common spot for people to dump their kittens and puppies at because it's not in the middle of the city and some of the houses up the road are pretty nice. So, there's usually a bunch of stray cats, and every once in a while, I'll find a puppy or kitten around my house.

Long story short, a stray puppy followed my Papa over to my house when he went to patch up the roof. After finding out that it wasn't my cousin's (who keeps getting puppies) or the new neighbor's, the puppy's wellbeing was shoved on us as it always is with any stray.

Originally, we were going to take him to the pound today despite wanting to keep him because my mom is slightly allergic to dogs. She really can only stand a few breeds (like our Maltese) and only if they are bathed every 3-5 days. She also wasn't going to tell her boyfriend about the puppy because he would want to keep the dog. She didn't want to deal with being allergic to something in his house.

However, my mom is a giant sap. XDD I should have known the moment she texted me this morning telling me that we were going to name the puppy and find it a good home. She ended up telling her boyfriend (who immediately wanted the dog without even seeing a picture) because she didn't want to be selfish and her boyfriend would probably be the best home out of the people we know.

Sooo, with her already deviating from THE PLAN (TM), she decided we're going to keep the puppy in the house until we can give it to her bf either Thursday or Saturday (can't remember). I just get to watch it all day and wash it every single day to reduce her chance of reacting. We're also going to get to watch him when her boyfriend goes away for a weekend. >3 PUPPY.

Szen has already heard me gush about him, but he's super sweet and adorable. He's really playful. I put him in the shower with me to get all the flees and dirt off of him (OMG. SO MUCH FLEES), and he was so calm. He's a little whiny though, but most puppies are.

SO, MEET MAX THE CUTE PUPPY.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
From this afternoon, before he was bathed. I was out there giving him water and something to bite on instead of my wrists and feet. 8D

Now he's just laying on top of one of the vents, chilling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:43 pm
HOW CAN ANYONE SAY NO TO THAT?!?!
Ohimgosh, that is just too cute!!

That story sound exactly how we got Amish.
We knew it was all over once my dad named him.
XD  

Ryu Redwings

lgtenos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:46 pm
Lol, I love how the file is specifically named "maxthecutepuppy."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:30 pm
I'll take your cute temp pup Max-
and raise you Riley, the adorable little puppy that chills here when he would normally be alone. ;D (he's my brother's / my brother's gf's dog )

User Image  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:35 am
Aww puppies are so cute :3
I also love how they have no restraint on their energy so will happily run around like loon for hours, or run for miles behind a bike, and then just pass out later xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:46 am
N'aww, that's so cute, and I don't even like dogs. What breed is it?  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

Elemental Doll

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:31 am
At first I was thinking, "Isn´t Max a little too common for a dog name?" and then I saw the picture. It´s perfect! 4laugh

I love dogs, but I can´t take care of one. My sister already owns one, and when I was taking care of him for 4 days, it was really difficult. I could rarely go out. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:37 am
Elemental Doll
At first I was thinking, "Isn´t Max a little too common for a dog name?" and then I saw the picture. It´s perfect! 4laugh

I love dogs, but I can´t take care of one. My sister already owns one, and when I was taking care of him for 4 days, it was really difficult. I could rarely go out. sweatdrop

This is my gripe too, puppy's need so much attention and we wouldn't be in the house during the day, it'd be all alone sad

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

Den Dristige Djevelen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:12 am
~*~

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

~*~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:17 am
@Ryu
I'm not sure. DX We couldn't. Obviously the guy who dropped him around here was blind.

XDD;

@klynkz
I name it like I see it.

@Dittozie
If my dog wasn't pissed off at me for bring in a puppy, I'd get an adorable picture of him too. XD

@Scrub
Well, he seems to play for a good two-three hours and then pass out for like two hours before starting over again.
I'm not used to having to pay this much attention to a dog. Wesley is 8, so it's been a while since he's been a puppy with so much energy.

@Lici
We're not sure. My mom thinks that he might be a boxer mix because of his coloring, but we're taking him to the vet on Thursday so they should be able to tell us.

@Elemental
Yeah. My mom came up with it because she said he looked like a Max. Her boyfriend ended up agreeing and keeping the name.

Yeah. They require a lot of attention. Luckily, my Maltese is fine being left alone for a bit now since he is able to run around pretty much all day during the week since my mom works at home.

@Qui
You could always adopt a slightly older dog who doesn't need someone to constantly pay attention to them. You'd just have to give it a lot of love when you got back.

@Dris
I knoooow.
I even aw when it's trying to chew me uppp.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:25 am
OMFG could there be anything more precious? And damn whoever took that picture has good photography skills 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:29 am
User Image
Mister Maurice + xXXxHeart2HeartxXXx
December 12, 2009 [Anniversary]

Max is so cute. >w<
I wish I had a puppy. x3

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

Cinnamon_Digory

350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:14 am
soooooo cuuuuuuuuuute *glomps it*

if they keep it, they'll keep it even when it's a not-so-cute-fully-grown-dog right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:39 am
Aaaaaaaaaaw, gagagaga cuuuuuute.  

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

SweetScentOfSweat

6,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100