Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:33 pm
I'm unbelievably excited for Portal 2. I intensely enjoyed the first Portal game, and all the new techniques for puzzle-solving being introduced in Portal 2 are very thrilling!! (Watch Valve's teaser videos on Youtube to find out what I mean-- propulsion and repulsion gel, hells to the yes! XP)

So who else is looking forward to Portal 2? And who loved Portal?

I'm planning a bunch of little crafts in honour of Portal this summer-- I'm making a charm bracelet of different Portal features, including the cake, the Companion Cube, a Turret, four Personality Cores, and whatever else I can think of, maybe a portal or something. (I wanted to do GLaDOS, but she's so freaking complicated to make out of polymer clay!)
I have also made the stick figure logo and a free-hanging portal, which were intended for the bracelet, but I'm now thinking will become a separate necklace entirely since they're significantly longer than the rest of the charms. The stick figure hangs from his right elbow and the portal is attached to his right knee by a jump ring. The portal has that arrow going into it, it's cute~
I'm also planning to make a big stuffed Companion Cube! XD It'll be weighted since I'm going to add a bean bag to the bottom to give him some significant heft in one certain direction.
And I'm going to take some thick board (not quite cardboard, but not foam board), cut out the pieces of the Aperture Science logo, including the words 'Aperture Laboratories' in that particular font, paint them with glow-in-the-dark paint and affix them to my wall. XP
I'm a girl obsessed~!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:08 am
I am. ^.^ The first game was fun. lol I like playing glitches with the portals too. "The cake is a lie."  

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:42 am
I am unbelievably excited for Portal 2.

There will be more cake, aaaaaaand it will all be a lie. ❤  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:57 am
I'm excited for it, the trailer looked awesome. After watching the demo, it appears that there's going to be a lot more to this one that the first one, too.

I want to make a cake for the release of Portal 2. If I really want to be ambitious, I might try making a model of some things from portal, but I don't really know what.  

CannibalCake

Wealthy Raider

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Letter-W

Shy Star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image
Portal 2 is looking great. The multiplayer sounds like it'll be most entertaining. Four portals to play with! biggrin
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ω

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:48 pm
Oh, yeah, I'm so stoked for Portal 2. The original Portal is probably the best PC game I've played in the history of ever. I'm actually tempted to make mini-cakes in celebration of Portal's overall awesomeness and send 'em out to people for Christmas.

Rei-Melon

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:49 pm
OH GAWD YES.
I'm super excited.

February needs to get here faster!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:29 am
XDDD I can't wait, every time I see the teaser videos, I burst out into fangirl giggles. XP
Not sure it's entirely healthy for me to fangirl over such a game.
Lol.

For my birthday (nineteenth!) I'm definitely going to make myself a Companion Cube-shaped cake. I have the fondant and I can acquire the dyes :'D It will be fabulous. I'll post pics if I end up doing it ;D

I'm still working on that charm bracelet... XD
My capacity for procrastination astounds me.
But I have completed the Turret and the Cake, all painted up and glazed, as well as an orange portal, for it. I have a cube and a personality core that are close to being done, a hunk of clay that vaguely resembles what could potentially turn into a portal device. Lol.

Anyway, I'm super-stoked for Portal 2, Valve put up two new teaser videos, for the Aerial Faith Plates and the Repulsion Gel, and they were homgawesome.
And when the game finally is in stores (asgfd Valve, pushed back by two months? Do not want u.u;; ) if anyone wants to add me on Steam to play co-op, I'm totally down :'D My Steam username is xALTER--EGO

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:05 pm
I'm uber excited for Portal 2!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:02 am
Fffff, Tuesday, guys!! I can't waittttt.  

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Empty Spiral

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:06 am
[~+~]

Hehe, i played Portal 2 at my boyfriend's house a few weeks ago, now everytime i go over i demand he lets me play it. ;>_>

User Image

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff