Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Who the hell steals a bike but leaves the wheels?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:28 pm
My friend got his bike stolen up town, he went in to work this morning and he chained his bike up and locked it up around this tree infront of the shop he works at on the biggest street in the city. He came out at 4PM and the bike was gone, the wheels however where just sitting next to the tree! They walked off with the frame! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:30 pm
someone who needs quick cash.
bike parts (of any kind) are top notch for that.

diffun

Khraleon

Demonic Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:31 pm
First off, who even steals bikes? gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:02 pm
Now those must be some hooligans with a sense of humor.

I just hot dogged a bunch of lawns with my friends.

3nodding

iTootsie

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:50 pm
It would of been far more entertaining had they had a piece of paper where they drew a frame and set the wheels to where it would fit on the tiny picture. xd

but yuh really if your gonna take a bike why not just take it with wheels and all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:10 am
A better question: Who steals a weed whacker but leaves the gallon of gasoline sitting next to it? (true story)  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:41 am
Oh wow; that is just stupid. >__<

Not as bad as when people would smash my moms car windows then steal pennies out of the car but leave all the CDs and stereo system.
rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:59 am
It seems obvious to me that they've a plot of some sort. Your friend should keep a close eye on those wheels.  

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am
maui boy no ka oi
A better question: Who steals a weed whacker but leaves the gallon of gasoline sitting next to it? (true story)

The gas is worth more than the weed whacker in this day and age. x_x  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:30 am
Were the wheels chained to the tree or the whole frame? At my uni, if you're stupid enough to only put the chain through a wheel and the bike rack, you're almost definitely gonna come back to find just that chained wheel still there, and the rest will have been taken.  

Fuji_hobo_jacket

lost_asiangirl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:47 pm
When I was little, whenever my older sister's friend slept over, she brought her bike. However no matter what my parents did, someone always stole it from our backyard. There was a gate, a brick wall around the back, and the entire bike was chained down =w=
Once they took everything but the handlebars

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:11 pm
Damn bike thieves evil

I'm always afraid of my bike getting stolen, so I just keep it inside my house instead of outside chained to the fence.  

Robexa Nebulon

Feral Star

Drexy4ever_Loves_bi_girls

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:14 pm
That's retarded! Was he in rthe Chi b/c I know alot of people that got their bike stolen. No offence Chicago.

P.S. I'm not dissing Chicago. I love it there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:24 pm
What I wanna know is how the hell they sell it! You'd think it's kinda suspicious if you where a pawnbroker and some guy came into your store with a bike frame going "Yeah I'm selling my bike, can I get about a hundred bucks for it?" rofl  

Kosai Avonej

Elder

diffun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:01 pm
Kosai Avonej
What I wanna know is how the hell they sell it! You'd think it's kinda suspicious if you where a pawnbroker and some guy came into your store with a bike frame going "Yeah I'm selling my bike, can I get about a hundred bucks for it?" rofl

i don't know about elsewhere, but pawnbroker's generally don't give a s**t.

they know everything's stolen. seriously, they sell good quality jewellery and s**t, do you really think the actual owners would sell their jewellery at a pawnbrokers?

maybe it’s just because live in a completely drug ******** and poor as s**t area where no one cares about anyone, but seriously, brokers are the shiftiest kind of people.

[/endrant]

The Suites

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces