Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~*The World of Darkness RP*~ [Accepting] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epic Trees

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:51 pm
Setting/Intro:

Welcome to the World of Darkness! This is a place where it's dark all day'n night. Evil creatures and people that seek sadness end up here with broken hearts and wanting revenge. In here peoples lives become fake and the only thing left is their soul. Any mortal that comes here well be trapped with no way out and if you want to be a human that ventures here you can but the darkness will await you......

Have fun role playing! smile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:56 pm
Rules:

* No inappropriate words (harassment)

* you may say curse words but don't go over board

* Please post your Character Profile in your first post

* Do not start role playing until you see me post Start!
(will be waiting until theres enough people 3~5 possibly)

* Do not stretch the page horizontally with over sized images
(please don't post big pictures of your character)

* Have Fun! wink

Epic Trees

Epic Trees

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:57 pm
Profile/Pic/Post style:

Quote:
Name:
What are you: (human,vampire, demon, animal?)
Pic:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:00 pm
My Profile:

Name: Sakura
What are you: human on the outside demon in the inside
Bio: I have lived a long and harsh life i finally found a place where i can let if all out and take revenge on people who insulted and took me as a slave now i am a ruler and have great hopes. But my sadness is still inside me. I've been taught not to show emotions especially happiness. The pain inside me hurts but i shall follow my master's commands. I shall not let mortals rule the earth!
Pic:
User Image
and
User Image

Epic Trees

Epic Trees

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:22 pm
accepting now

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:31 pm
Very tempted to join, but I have no imagination. sweatdrop  

xXBloodOnMyHandsXx

Epic Trees

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:33 pm
xXBloodOnMyHandsXx
Very tempted to join, but I have no imagination. sweatdrop

Join ^-^
it'll be fun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:46 pm
You need to explain the setting a little more. How do you end up there?  

xXBloodOnMyHandsXx

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:53 pm
(OOC: Blood asked a good question. Is my way of getting there alright?)

Name: Nai
What are you: Human
Bio: An orphan with no ideas about her origins, Nai had been living on the streets for over two years ever since escaping her orphanage when she was about 12. She managed to live through a series of part-time jobs and by stealing when she couldn't find any money or work. Her life on the streets has taught her to be as tough as any boy and she is more than capable of holding her own in a street brawl, often beating down the gang leaders that dared to bother her. However, she doesn't fight unless she needs to and tries to disappear as much as possible until she needs to make herself known. A partial albino, she often wears a jacket to keep her skin from burning underneath the sun and a pair of sunglasses when she can get her hands on them to protect her extra-sensitive eyes; although, the same eyes are very useful for finding her way around in the dark. Her life had been fairly normal, at least until she decided to sneak into a temple to use it as a shelter for the night. Upon waking up from her sleep, Nai is going to find that quite a number of things in her surroundings were different. For example, the world that she was in.
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:58 pm
xXBloodOnMyHandsXx
You need to explain the setting a little more. How do you end up there?

i was born there
o:
imagine it yourself o;
everyone has a different way of thinking  

Epic Trees

xXBloodOnMyHandsXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:36 am
Name: Ichigo
What are you: Human
Bio: Ichigo was raised by his foster parents because his real parents were murdered when he was a baby. He was unaware of this until his foster parents told him about it. When they told him, he was in denial. When he finally accepted it, he began to slowly turn away from all the important things in life and only focus on the fact that the people he thought were his parents are not. He started using drugs to fill in the missing piece of his life that caused him so much pain. He had loved his "parents". But now that love has turned into hate. All of the memories of him and his so called "parents" were lies. He has attempted suicide several times, but could never bring himself to do it. He never talked to his foster parents anymore. He was consumed with mixed emotions, such as anger, fear, hate, and despair. "******** this," he thought. He went to his room and hung himself in his closet. When he woke up, he couldn't see anything. It was so dark. "Am I dead?" he thought. "You're not dead," he heard from behind him. "Welcome to the World of Darkness."

Pic: User Image

I know, it's stupid compared to yours. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:59 am
So not this World of Darkness then? crying

I'd like to give this a go. I'm a newb to this style of RP, but I'll do my best 3nodding

Name: Shodan
What are you: Spider demon
Bio: Shodan is a predatory demon who lives in the World of Darkness manipulating the helpless fools who blunder in, and feasting upon their fear and confusion. Her past is shrouded in mystery, but the few that know of her say that she killed and devoured her parents and siblings as part of a dark ritual for the power to change her appearance. Of course it's possible she made that up to intimidate her victims. Who can be sure?

All that is known for definite, is that she runs a small boutique filled with magnificent gowns, and shiny black clubwear. Would you like to step in and try something on? Don't worry about the price for now.

Pic:
User Image  

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

xXBloodOnMyHandsXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:53 pm
This is getting boring waiting to start.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:38 am
xXBloodOnMyHandsXx
This is getting boring waiting to start.

Whats the turnaround time normally like? The OP was only Wednesday.  

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

xXBloodOnMyHandsXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:06 pm
This topic failed. -.-  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff