Gaia Marriage Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystalGemIz

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:32 am
What do you guys thunk. Apparently my friend popped the question to her after knowing her for a month and they are going to have a baby O_O a little too into it if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:38 am
I'm okay with it.
I was gaia married once.
But it was all just for fun.  

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:41 am
Its only make believe. Its like many of my friends who have a gaia Wife or Husband and a few kids here and there. Its all for the fun of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:47 am
Still weird...  

CrystalGemIz

Anxious Conversationalist

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:48 am
I don't see the point in it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:12 pm
its kinda dumb to me...i dont even like gaia dating hehe  

XxDiscoxDinoxX

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:17 pm
♭♮♯
If you're going to dream, dream big.
I think it's kinda weird, but it's for fun and pretend. I have a friend on Gaia who sometimes calls me Mommy. Don't know why, but I go with it.
♩♪♫♬
♯♮♭

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:42 pm
Me and my bestfriend had a gaia marriage.

We actually had two since we didn't invite one of our close friends to the first one. He got more than a little upset.. so we made another one xD

He takes things way too seriously. But I think its mostly because he liked her.. and she gives me more attention than him >w>;

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Ramcee

Premium Grabber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:31 am
I think it's kind of cute. I mean, like everyone else has said, it's just pretend.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:42 am
I don't really get it at all. =/

I can understand if you are in a roleplay or something and you go into towns and have a wedding to make it work into it or whatever..
But when people are like "lol we're dating and now we're married" and take it way to seriously.. then it's just messed up.

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:45 am
southern97bella
I think it's kind of cute. I mean, like everyone else has said, it's just pretend.

This. I just view it as a kind of 'causal roleplay'.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:06 am
lol, ive been gaia-married once. it was just some random guy i met in towns, we didnt even know eachother. it was like one of those "hi, im _____, wanna get married?" kinda things. ha i know. but it was just for fun and we didnt even friend request eachother or nothing. xd  

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Denkou Soshiatae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:25 pm
Lol. Well i met my boyfriend in Hollywood and we started dating like a week later.
That was 8 months ago. We are going to meet in about three weeks when i move to the other side of the contry... I was thinking of asking him if he would marry me on gaia. Not like serious marriage, just pretend and playing and stuff, we arent really serious enough for really marriage. But we already have given eachother Silver Promise Rings that we keep on our avitars no matter what so i think in a little while I will ask him.
Lol, I have had this on my mind for a while but sicne I didnt want to scare him i didnt ask right away. i have tekteked the perfect outfit and everything, and me and Seth's (my boyfriend mutual friend says it wud be a really cool idea and whatnot.

So yeah, i think that as long as it is all for fun and games and pretend that it is cute, and fine. But if they think that by doing it they really are bound for life, then it is a bit weird...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:40 pm
Lady Kira X
Me and my bestfriend had a gaia marriage.

We actually had two since we didn't invite one of our close friends to the first one. He got more than a little upset.. so we made another one xD

He takes things way too seriously. But I think its mostly because he liked her.. and she gives me more attention than him >w>;

LOL unnecessary jealosy is so funny [x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i think its ok i mena its all pretend. if it was for reals then thats just too weird for me.. but its all good biggrin  

ShannonOhNoes

Goddess Tea Time

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:06 pm
You'll be back....

User Image

~It really doesn't matter to me. I've had a gaia boyfriend once but he hasn't been on in awhile. So like everyone else said, it's just pretend or just a roleplay that people do for fun. heart

.....Wont't you?.'

20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces