i dont know where to post this but...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:28 pm
has anyone else got this message?

Since Gaia has recently become very popular, has become the many complaints that Gaia has become unacceptably slow. The report shows that the reason is that Gaia has a number of non-active members and, secondly, many new Gaia members.
We want to send this message to see whether you're active members or not. If you're active, can you send this message to at least 10-15 users. Use the "Copy - Cut and Paste" to show that you are still active. Those who do not send this message within 2 weeks in, will be removed in order to get more space.
Send this message to your friends to show me that you are still active, and do not want to be removed.

Gaiaonline founder
Derek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:32 pm
It's fake :/
Just a chain letter.  

Miss Moll

Dangerous Darling

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:34 pm
thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:35 pm
Gosh I had that message in my inbox when I logged in today! I wasn't sure what to do so I just left it alone for the time being. Thank you!  

The Maharani

Nox Nyctores

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:35 pm
If you're thinking "Oh no! I should spread this all" or something, let me tell you this: The entire thing's a lie. Have a few facts:

(1) Gaia will always buy new servers when too many people are on their servers, meaning the entire point of the message is a lie.

(2) There is no absolute way they can count all those copypasta'd messages. They would have done an even better method, like an announcement or something idek.

(3) The founder is lanzer :L  
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff