Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
My skill with the fairer sex reigns supreme. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:20 am
Hey there, Suites! How's the wife?

You all (y'all if you'd rather), may remember me sayin' I'd severed ties with Casie, & my mention of a romantic entanglement with a girl I'd fancied quite some time. Bekah.
Well, suffice to say, it did not end well. Weller, (that isn't a word, & I strongly feel it should be) than ever before, so that's a plus. I suppose.
But, things were grand, for a while. I was very fond of her, & even got to be all suave, & gentlemanly quite early on. I picked her up from some party, because she called me drunk, & freakin' out. And then turned down her offer of sex as a thank you, (which is quite a show off willpower when an adorable gal offers), & I got serious brownie points for that, & an awesome speech about being a great guy because I wanted more than her body. So s**t was rockin.
About two weeks ago, we sorta did it, because I'm stupid. Seriously, tell me you love me, & my pants just seem to remove themselves. But, it seemed okay, things were fine, nothing changed for 'round a week.
Then, I didn't hear from her for three or four days, as it happens, her abusive, drug dealing, statutory rapist ex (a classy guy) showed back up, & they'd been humping like rabid monkeys. So, naturally I slipped her mind.
Any who, they're desperately in love, & engaged. In the space of three days.
And, I've been demoted to taking calls at two in the morn' because she doesn't feel appreciated, or think's he's emotionally distant.
Before you ask, no. I've never formed a relationship with someone sane, who wouldn't later ditch me for a b*****d. Not ever.

ON THE PLUS SIDE, I got laid for the first time in months &, I'm not on fire.
So things could be worse.

OH, & BEFORE I FORGET.
She is the second girl to say she loves my boyish charm, but that she wishes I wasn't so childish.
DOESN'T THAT SEEM A LITTLE LIKE HAVING IT BOTH WAYS? Which, you can't do.

I need a hug.

Oh, oh, oh. Tommorow, you guys get pictures of my kittens. So, that'll be fun.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:11 am
Congrats on turning down her drunking thank you sex offer. 3nodding Tisn't every guy you'd hear would do that. Definatly only gentlemen.... but yea I guess bad move on the other part? Though I can't really speak seeing how it is more of a whole in the moment sorta action thing going on. ^.^; but hey atleast ya still have your gentlemen ways. biggrin

Anywho the rest of the way the story goes doesn't suprise me. After all the majority of humans are stupid when it comes to all this sorta thing so they'd rather let a perfectly good catch pass them by and go for the negative feel bad sorta crap. I mean, not many people want a monotone life style where everything is sugar and rainbows so they prefur the gloom and doom to keep things running. I guess it makes them feel as though the realationship is far more intresting and doesn't get boring? rolleyes

And yea double edge sword is double edge. rolleyes How can you say you like something yet say something that totally contridicts it... really just retarded.

Well, not really much else I can say to ya besides what you already know so keep your head up and a have positive attitude cause friends don't like it when their friends are being a Debbie Downer.

Kitten pictures you say? I shall be looking forward to the cuteness. 4laugh  

wo_nyrmo

Den Dristige Djevelen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:23 am
~*~

You sure can pick 'em, Sweet-cheeks. -hugs-
I'm sorry you keep getting put in situations like this. You deserve a hell of a lot better. <3

~*~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:14 am
Thanks guys, in the end I'll probably live.
It's for the best, maybe I'll find someone less crazy next time.

Or just become a pirate, that could be fun.

And thank you Dris, my cheeks are sweet.

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:43 pm
Maybe you need to move. I think there's something in the water there. D:
I do like the pirate idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:08 pm
If I got a call at two in morning from her after all that bullshit.
I'd be like, b***h, don't call me until you know what you did wrong.  

Herr Sinne

Beloved Regular

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:36 pm
"My pants just seem to remove themselves."
Loving that quote. Extra hugs for that.

Also yes you do deserve better. At least a partially sane female- you know?

I hate when girls have those ex-boyfriends like that that they keep going back to. Ugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:52 am
Light up the Night
"My pants just seem to remove themselves."
Loving that quote. Extra hugs for that.
Seriously, they do. It's like magic, I think my pants are warlocks.

Stream, I've tried. But for some reason I'm really, really bad at, well everything really. But even worse at telling people to go away.

Yeah, Szen me too. I'm thinking piracy's the way to go. I've always wanted scurvy.

Also, also, also, the kitten pictures are delayed, because my best friend still has my camera. ********' Caleb.

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:42 am

Hm, maybe you should learn to read the signs: she calls you up drunk, offers thank you sex... not the best signs. A decent or rather sane girl wouldn't do that. And it seems to me she just wanted sex. Some women do that after a break-up... thinking sex with someone other than their ex will help them forget. But, alas, you are rid of her. Better for you. :3

Just treat her like you would an acquaintance.

Scurvy is sexy.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:47 pm
Scurvy is sexy.  

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:38 pm
Too many girls seem to be happily running off to be with complete assholes that treat them badly instead of nice guys. I don't get it. >.>

I'm sorry you ended up with a crazy chick. Maybe you'll continue the pattern and the next time, you'll find someone that it ends better and then better until it doesn't end at all. 8D

My vote is that you become a pirate AND find someone who is less crazy. Then if they turn out to be bat s**t insane, you can make them jump overboard or lock them up until you can sell them at the next stop.

And I'd totally be ignoring those 2AM calls.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:31 pm
I am terribly, terribly sorry for that.

I think it's safe to say that we Suites girls-

not only do we gots da class, but we love you!

You should try something new. Like... Honest, straight-forward, nonslutty chicks.
Or men? Maybe men could work out.

I know my virginity is up for grabs. HAHA.

And that is not a joke.

YAY KITTENS!

iTootsie

Kartera Morta

O.G. Sex Symbol

10,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:55 pm
Ueem like a nice guy. And that is tottaly sweet that u didnt do that to her. Hope it gets better for u crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:19 pm
Jeez, and I thought I knew some crazy people...
>>;;
I'd only echo what Vinny said so I won't.
Just be happy she decided to prove what a ridiculous person she is now instead of later.
Her loss!
You seem a decent and adorable dude; that girl has no idea what she's missing.  

Ryu Redwings

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:13 am
Pain, I think you're right. That said, would you like to be my first mate?

The Suites

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff