Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
What do you do in TM? o3o Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do you spend most of your time in TM?
  Groups
  Games
  Chat Rooms
  Selfy Town
  Other, specify?
View Results

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:50 pm
Just curious as to where most people choose to spend their time in Tinierme.

I'm usually in Groups. Either at the Trading Post or in one of my RP groups... which is moving rather slow these days. So I find myself coming to Gaia more often...

If you know a group in TM where people can chat about general subjects, have a conversation or discussion about a topic other than Twilight or Naruto (cringe)... please point me in that direction. sweatdrop

So... what do you guys usually do when you log in TM? o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:25 am
Well, Rush's group, Fortuna is supposed to be such a group where you can discuss whatever you want. Mainly it was a group for us to invite whoever we enjoy talking to - or would just make some good conversation. But it's like dead, cause there's only 4 members. D; No one ever got around to inviting, and Rush has wandered off to other places on TM, like his wardrobe and the gachas.

I spend my time mostly working on my profile, conversing through diaries and guestbooks, and the forums. I'm mostly on the General forums, but I like to jump on the trading forum as well in the case that there might be some awesome deal waiting for me.
At the moment though, I'm currently playing Old Maid for the event.
I used to play Doki Doki a lot before the doki doki event happened that made me never want to touch that game again ! D<
Not Any of the categories !

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

bibortetu

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:10 am
Ditto. Events kill my interest in games. First I loved Doki Doki, after that fishing, no I don't have a thing to do. Got sick from them. The Old Maid and Sevens would be fun, but I can't change my medals in for something. This Medal Madness 3 only makes me desperate. I have -27 medals. crying
So mostly I spend my time dress up and browse profiles.
Forum and groups are hard to use and keep on track.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:44 pm
I just joined TM a week ago and right now I'm playing doki doki to get items for my room and to get clothes for my Selfy.  

I Michi Heru I

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:11 pm
Hahaha, I agree. I used to play doki doki in my own time but after the tournament and the gathering of orange wands, I haven't touched it at all.. If I see another alien or bento box... *twitch*twitch*

And medal madness... I'm at a negative balance.. gonk I believe people who do make it usually have to make do with mules and friends to get the event items. sweatdrop

And yeah... they do need to improve groups. Like include a sticky feature, (remove the darn 1024 character limit... in an RP that drives me nuts, I swear.. ), an ediiiit button... and maybe something to tweak the settings of group feeds and hopefully thread subscriptions... what can I say, Gaia forums spoiled me.. emo

I see nobody ventures into the chat rooms much? o 3 o  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:37 am
User Image
================ ☠ ================

Playing games when I'm bored or afking in towns. It used to be pretty fun when all the people gathered in town for the fishing event and everyone was randomly doing those spazzing emote movements on each other 8'D

I still kind of find it hard to find something there that keeps me busy but I guess that's because I'm expecting too much ?

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100

Vyudali

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:11 pm
[[Trade.

Basically it. Games dont load for me and groups about RP suck. Not much of a conversation maker so yeah...trade.
]]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:46 pm
idea ^-^ i spend time in mi room, or mi friends room in selfy town chatting, n...i browse pplz trading list's n c if i wanna trade~

)_) (/_)
( - -) ( ^.-)
((")(")((")(")

Sapphireseas143

Heart Kitten

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

haru-chan08

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:57 am
i always stay at my page XDD and read some diaries but i also fo to groups such as trading group or Pinoy groups rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:49 pm
I trade sometimes but mostly.. I'm a sad lurker :c

Elemental Prodigy

Browser

Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:42 pm
Play Doki Doki, check to see if there's any new campaigns and events, and if there's a gacha event I like, attempt to do them.

I don't go on Tinier Me very much, and I'm still trying to figure out how trading works.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:04 pm
I just go on, write in my diary, see what's new, play the gacha, try to earn more than 10 coins in a day, make up random groups, read profiles, etc. That's pretty much all I do >.>  

leslie knope 2020

8,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Breaking Melody

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:50 am
Doki Doki doesn't even work for me. ><
So most of the time I play Sevens. Then I go and read my friend's diaries and play gacha. Sometimes if I'm bored I'll go hang out in Selfy town and fish.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:32 am
I just do whatever current events are happening, update my diary, read and comment on my friend's diaries, and play games for coins. I keep thinking about making a group... but eh... not sure if I should since I don't really use Tinier's groups or forums. ^^;  

gudaguda

Ice-Cold Girl

Sheeef

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:16 am
Used to fish. Now I don't know what else there is to do. D:  
TinierMe

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers